Young people enjoy more life than older people do

Young people enjoy more life than older people do.

Each one of us try to make our journey of life as happier as possible.Each individual as its own way of enjoying life.Generally young people have more choices of enjoyment than older people.This is mostly due to the fact that older people are left with little life to live.

Young people can do things that is not possible for older people.High energy and less risk for health makes teenagers more suitable for today's high-tech entertainment.As younger people have less health problems compared to older generation they can enjoy certain things which older people cannot like taking risky rides in amusement park,partying till night,trekking,sky-diving,travelling to remote places for recreation and many more.Older people cannot take part in these kinds of enjoyment due to senility and risk to health.As a result due to more chances of enjoyment,younger tend to enjoy life more than older people.

Further,as teenagers have more opportunities of doing things they like to,this makes their life more enjoyable.Being young give them more opportunities for success relative to older people.For example,a young person who wants to become a pilot will probably get the chance to prove his potential.But an older person who has passed the desired age-limit will be denied the same opportunity due to his dotage.As more opportunities are available for young people,they enjoy their life more.

However even older people enjoy their life but in their own way.Having gone through all the viccisitudes of life,usually older generation desire for relaxed,peaceful and a slow-paced life.They usually enjoy being at home,with their family spreading their love and wisdom.Today's high-tech enjoyment involving speed and attention does give them their real enjoyment.By spending their time in parks,playing with their grand children and spending time with their family gives them most enjoyment.But the diversity of enjoyable things gives young people more chances to enjoy life compared to older one.

Each one of us try to make our journey of life as happier as possible.Each individual as its own way of enjoying life.
Suggestion: Can you re-write this sentence?

Young people can do things that is not possible for older people.
Young people can do things that are not possible for older people.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.