You are hereyoung people today do not give enough time to help their communities???//agree or not

young people today do not give enough time to help their communities???//agree or not

saharpouya's picture

By saharpouya - Posted on 24 October 2013

One of the most important characteristics of man kind is its social living. Naturally human tries to live in campany with other people and we know that the most important concern for human being has been helping its community and improving it's life condition. All in all, in each period people have tried to be effective for their communities and for sake of this goal have had different tacts. Although the majority of people think today's juveniles do not give enough time for their societies, the minority of society including me believes that, nowadays youth help their communities much more than past. So that, I am certainly disagree with this statement, and I will support my arguments in arrival paragraphs.

The main reason that motivates me to reject this statement is a variety of actions which have done by juvenils. Definitely, no one can avoide the huge number of committies, clubs, teams, parties, and etc, which have generated by youth to save communities. For example, last year I was working on a project about saving culture in different countries of the world. Durring this research I got familiar with dozen community in the world which are generated by university students and it shows that young people are concerned about their societies.

Second important reason is high value of education among youth in this period. Generally, in each time span people could help their communities in a especial ways such as working on farm, fishing, and other activities but today the best way for helping a society is gaining knowledge. In this time lots of young people are studying in universities and some of them travel to another country for studying and bear lots of difficalties. If we think logically, they are working for their society. For instance, now in my city, thanks to educated people, we have a advanced society which can does works using less budget and high performance. Thus, I am positive that, know youth help their communities more than any time before this.

In my opinion, this statement is completely wrong. Because, today there are lots of communities which are based on helping societies and surprisingly they have developed by juveniles. In addition, studying is the most important benefit of a person to his community, and it has being done by today's youth.