You are hereyoung people today do not give enough time to help their communities???//agree or not

young people today do not give enough time to help their communities???//agree or not

saharpouya's picture

By saharpouya - Posted on 24 October 2013

One of the most important characteristics of man kind is its social living. Naturally human tries to live in campany with other people and we know that the most important concern for human being has been helping its community and improving it's life condition. All in all, in each period people have tried to be effective for their communities and for sake of this goal have had different tacts. Although the majority of people think today's juveniles do not give enough time for their societies, the minority of society including me believes that, nowadays youth help their communities much more than past. So that, I am certainly disagree with this statement, and I will support my arguments in arrival paragraphs.

The main reason that motivates me to reject this statement is a variety of actions which have done by juvenils. Definitely, no one can avoide the huge number of committies, clubs, teams, parties, and etc, which have generated by youth to save communities. For example, last year I was working on a project about saving culture in different countries of the world. Durring this research I got familiar with dozen community in the world which are generated by university students and it shows that young people are concerned about their societies.

Second important reason is high value of education among youth in this period. Generally, in each time span people could help their communities in a especial ways such as working on farm, fishing, and other activities but today the best way for helping a society is gaining knowledge. In this time lots of young people are studying in universities and some of them travel to another country for studying and bear lots of difficalties. If we think logically, they are working for their society. For instance, now in my city, thanks to educated people, we have a advanced society which can does works using less budget and high performance. Thus, I am positive that, know youth help their communities more than any time before this.

In my opinion, this statement is completely wrong. Because, today there are lots of communities which are based on helping societies and surprisingly they have developed by juveniles. In addition, studying is the most important benefit of a person to his community, and it has being done by today's youth.

MiguelHomy Bangladesh

User comment: I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills

PymnFeege El Salvado

Ekhlas US / Iraq

User comment: I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam

Some movies are serious, designed to make the audience think. Other movies are designedprimarily to amuse and entertain. Which type of movie do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Maqdamon
Which one person from history would you like to meet? Give specific reasons for your choice. alpayparlak
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People benefit more from traveling in their own country than from traveling to foreign countries. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. yjc1989 sticky icon
In many organizations, perhaps the best way to approach certain new projects is to assemble a group of people into a team. Having a team of people attack a project offers several advantages. First of all, a group of people has a wider range of knowledge,e farzaneh sticky icon
Integrate writing Mirin
TOEFL integrated writing: fuel-cell engines Mohadeseh2
132 If you could invent something new, what product would you develop? Use specific details to explain why this invention is needed.revised fardin sticky icon
Do you agree or diasgree with: "There is nothing that an uneducated person can teach an educated person" ? Include details and examples to support your answer. Lauren sticky icon
Some people think that human needs for farmland, housing, and industry are more important than saving land for endangered animals. Do you agree or disagree with this point of view? Why or why not? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. zeezoo
TOEFL essay: Nowadays, food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way people live? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. essayking

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Actions speak louder than words.Use specific reasons and examples to support your response. paradise_shi
Some people prefer to work for a large company. Others prefer to work for a small company. Which would you prefer? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice. hajarisfahan
SOME PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT UNIVERSITY STUDENTS SHOULD BE REQUIRED TO ATTEND CLASSES. OTHERS BELIEVE THAT GOING TO CLASSES SHOULD BE OPTIONAL FOR STUDENTS. WHICH POINT OF VIEW DO YOU AGREE WITH? ftn sticky icon
in the modern world, we should never be impolite to another person. echoqishu sticky icon
Sample TOEFL essay: do you agree or disagree with the following statement? people should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy doing. use specific reasons and examples to support your answer sheppard
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Money can't buy happiness.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. pkesf52513
do you agree or disagree with the following statement?"Action speaks louder than words" rathore_garima
agree or disagree: actions speak louder than words mina
Essay topic: Some people prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants. Other people prefer to prepare and eat food at home. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Ekhlass1980
TOEFL essay: Many people are afraid to leave their homes because of crime. Some believe that more action should be taken to prevent crime while others feel little can be done to stop crime. What is your opinion? leilei

I am certainly disagree with this statement,
I certainly disagree with this statement,

which can does works using less budget and high performance.
which can do works using less budget and high performance.

Sentence: Thus, I am positive that, know youth help their communities more than any time before this.
Description: The fragment youth help their is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace help with verb, past tense

Sentence: Naturally human tries to live in campany with other people and we know that the most important concern for human being has been helping its community and improving it's life condition.
Error: campany Suggestion: company

Sentence: The main reason that motivates me to reject this statement is a variety of actions which have done by juvenils.
Error: juvenils Suggestion: juvenile

Sentence: Definitely, no one can avoide the huge number of committies, clubs, teams, parties, and etc, which have generated by youth to save communities.
Error: committies Suggestion: committees
Error: avoide Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In this time lots of young people are studying in universities and some of them travel to another country for studying and bear lots of difficalties.
Error: difficalties Suggestion: difficulties