You are hereyoung people today do not give enough time to help their communities???//agree or not

young people today do not give enough time to help their communities???//agree or not

saharpouya's picture

By saharpouya - Posted on 24 October 2013

One of the most important characteristics of man kind is its social living. Naturally human tries to live in campany with other people and we know that the most important concern for human being has been helping its community and improving it's life condition. All in all, in each period people have tried to be effective for their communities and for sake of this goal have had different tacts. Although the majority of people think today's juveniles do not give enough time for their societies, the minority of society including me believes that, nowadays youth help their communities much more than past. So that, I am certainly disagree with this statement, and I will support my arguments in arrival paragraphs.

The main reason that motivates me to reject this statement is a variety of actions which have done by juvenils. Definitely, no one can avoide the huge number of committies, clubs, teams, parties, and etc, which have generated by youth to save communities. For example, last year I was working on a project about saving culture in different countries of the world. Durring this research I got familiar with dozen community in the world which are generated by university students and it shows that young people are concerned about their societies.

Second important reason is high value of education among youth in this period. Generally, in each time span people could help their communities in a especial ways such as working on farm, fishing, and other activities but today the best way for helping a society is gaining knowledge. In this time lots of young people are studying in universities and some of them travel to another country for studying and bear lots of difficalties. If we think logically, they are working for their society. For instance, now in my city, thanks to educated people, we have a advanced society which can does works using less budget and high performance. Thus, I am positive that, know youth help their communities more than any time before this.

In my opinion, this statement is completely wrong. Because, today there are lots of communities which are based on helping societies and surprisingly they have developed by juveniles. In addition, studying is the most important benefit of a person to his community, and it has being done by today's youth.

People do many different things to stay healthy. What do you do for good health? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. marish sticky icon
NOWADAYS FOOD HAS BECOME EASIER TO PREPARE .HAS THIS CHANGE IMPROVED THE WAY PEOPLE LIVE .USE SPECIFIC REASONS AND EXAMPLES . sindhurondla
What is a very important skill a person should learn in order to be successful in the world today? Choose one skill and use specific reasons and examples to support your choice. hajarisfahan
126)Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? There is nothing that young people can teach older people. Use specific reasons and examples to support your position. magicsk
speaking anu-du
Some people say that advertising encourages us to buy things we really don’t need. Others say that advertisements tell us about new products that may improve our lives .Which viewpoint do you agree with? Tatevik
How do movies or television influence people's behavior? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer. ftn
What is the best age to marry? Give reasons and examples to support your response. Davosh
In today's world, it is more important to work quickly and risk making mistakes than to work slowly and make sure that everything is correct. mary nili
Integrated WritingPrivate collectors have been selling and buying fossils, the petrified remains of ancient organisms, ever since the eighteenth century. In recent years, however, the sale of fossils, particularly of dinosaurs and other large vertebrates, Mohadeseh2

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? With the help of technology, students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. BasilMooos91 Independent TOEFL Writing
How do movies and television influence people's behavior.? Give reasons and examples to support your answer. Lauren TOEFL
Some people believe that success in life comes from taking risks or chances. Others believe that success results from careful planning. In your opinion, what does success come from? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. ambikap TOEFL
It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to develop your essay. zeezoo TOEFL
What are some important qualities of a good supervisor (boss)? Use specific details and examples to explain why these qualities are important. zeezoo TOEFL
Some people think that they can learn better by themselves than with a teacher. Others think that it is always better to have a teacher. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons to develop your essay. magicsk TOEFL
TOEFL essay: Learning about the past has no value for those of us living in the present. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. sheppard TOEFL
Most advertisements make products seem much better than they really are. hajarisfahan Independent TOEFL Writing
Advances in transportation and communication like the airplane and the telephone have changed the way nations interact with each other in a global society. Choose another technological innovation that you think is important.Give specific reasons for your swetha.kasarala... TOEFL
What famous place would you like to visit? Use details and reasons to support your responses. Davosh TOEFL

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Being able to speak well is better than being able to write well ioanap sticky icon Independent TOEFL Writing
You have enough money to purchase either a house or a business. Whichwould you choose to buy? Give specific reasons to explain your choice. okoronkwoac sticky icon Independent TOEFL Writing
three obstacles which archaeologists confronted in Britain. mitranasrabadi sticky icon Integrated TOEFL Writing
It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to develop your essay. ioanap sticky icon Independent TOEFL Writing
Is it better to enjoy your money when you earn it or is it better to save your money for some time in the future? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. okoronkwoac sticky icon Independent TOEFL Writing
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is more important for students to study history and literature than it is for them to study science and mathematics. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. covinfox Independent TOEFL Writing
Some people spend their entire lives in one place. Others move a number of times throuhout their lives, looking for a better job, house,community or even climate. Which do you prefer:staying in one place or moving in search of another place? nomantic Independent TOEFL Writing
Some people prefer to live in a small town. Others prefer to live in a big city. Which place would you prefer to live in? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. BasilMooos91 Independent TOEFL Writing
People attend school for many different reasons (for example, expanded knowledge, societal awareness, and enhanced interpersonal relationships). Why do you think people decide to go to school? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. nooraleslam2011 Independent TOEFL Writing

It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to develop your essay. deepali1234 Independent TOEFL Writing
You have enough money to purchase either a house or a business. Which would you choose to buy? Give specific reasons to explain your choice. deepali1234 Independent TOEFL Writing

I am certainly disagree with this statement,
I certainly disagree with this statement,

which can does works using less budget and high performance.
which can do works using less budget and high performance.

Sentence: Thus, I am positive that, know youth help their communities more than any time before this.
Description: The fragment youth help their is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace help with verb, past tense

Sentence: Naturally human tries to live in campany with other people and we know that the most important concern for human being has been helping its community and improving it's life condition.
Error: campany Suggestion: company

Sentence: The main reason that motivates me to reject this statement is a variety of actions which have done by juvenils.
Error: juvenils Suggestion: juvenile

Sentence: Definitely, no one can avoide the huge number of committies, clubs, teams, parties, and etc, which have generated by youth to save communities.
Error: committies Suggestion: committees
Error: avoide Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In this time lots of young people are studying in universities and some of them travel to another country for studying and bear lots of difficalties.
Error: difficalties Suggestion: difficulties