In your opinion teaching fact or concept(idea) is important to teach student. Which one is better and why?

learning and teaching are the prosess that most of us go through one of them or both of them. All of teachers in the world want to teach their students in best way; they may teach their studenr by making the student only undrstand the idea and consept of the subject, or they may only want to teach them facts. From my personal experience of being student and teacher I think its best to teach the student the idea and concept at first after that conect it to the fact in the live because of those reasons

First of all, Most of the student when they come to school, they already know about most of the facts in the life, so there is no need to describe it again. For example the fact that sun rise at east if I tell the student that they say that they already knew it. So there is no need for teching facts because they will learn it from their natural life.

However if I don't teach them the idea that been in the book or in any other resources, it will be a problem because by understanding the idea, they will knew why this idea came. For instance I will tell my student the idea of solving a math problem and I will explain where the ruler came from. As a result of that they can use those idea in actual life.

In conclusion, for me understanding the idea and consept is more important than learning facts. From in what I went through of process of teaching and learning Idiscovered that.

Sentence: However if I don't teach them the idea that been in the book or in any other resources, it will be a problem because by understanding the idea, they will knew why this idea came.
Description: The token that is not usually followed by a verb 'to be', past participle
Suggestion: Refer to that and been

Sentence: From in what I went through of process of teaching and learning Idiscovered that.
Description: The tag a preposition is not usually followed by in
Suggestion: Refer to From and in

entence: learning and teaching are the prosess that most of us go through one of them or both of them.
Error: prosess Suggestion: process

Sentence: All of teachers in the world want to teach their students in best way; they may teach their studenr by making the student only undrstand the idea and consept of the subject, or they may only want to teach them facts.
Error: undrstand Suggestion: understand
Error: consept Suggestion: concept
Error: studenr Suggestion: student

Sentence: From my personal experience of being student and teacher I think its best to teach the student the idea and concept at first after that conect it to the fact in the live because of those reasons
Error: conect Suggestion: connect

Sentence: So there is no need for teching facts because they will learn it from their natural life.
Error: teching Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In conclusion, for me understanding the idea and consept is more important than learning facts.
Error: consept Suggestion: concept

Better to follow this pattern:

Para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree.

Para 2:First,reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1(some arguments. 2-3 sentences) + examples for reason 1 (around 2 sentences) + small conclusions (like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentences).

Para 3:Second,reason 2 ,blabla... do the same thing like First

Para 4:Third, reason 3 blabla... do the same thing like First but shorter

Para 5: Conclusion.