In your opinion what is the most important characteristic for example honesty intelligence a sense of humor that a person can have to be successful in life Use specific reasons and examples from your experience to explain your answer When you write your a

In your opinion, what is the most important characteristic (for example, honesty, intelligence, a sense of humor) that a person can have to be successful in life? Use specific reasons and examples from your experience to explain your answer. When you write your answer, you are not limited to the examples listed in the question.

Many people try their best to be successful in their lives. Although there are many attributes that bring people to its success, I believe that intelligence is the most important characteristic for a person to success in life.

To begin with, smart people usually have a good educational background such as a degree from a prestige university and their resume is very appealing to employers.Therefore, they have a high chance of getting a good job in a well-known company. Being able to work at a big well-known company can easily lead you to success because you are more likely to get a higher salary, which provide you comfortable life.

In addition to the previouse point, intelligence creates other characteristic. Smart people usually know how to talk and how to behave properly. As a result, they are good company, good lister and fun to be around. For example, one of my friend, Kim, is a very smart person. It is so enjoyable to spend time with her because she often makes me laugh, gives me a good advice when I need. She is also a nurse and know how to offer help when her I am sick or have problems. Since she is a wonderful person, she is always surrounded with her friends and family. Everyone want to spend time with her. Her character and the fact that she has so many friends and is loved by everyone makes me think that she is a very successful person.

To sum up, I believe that most important attribute to be successful in life is being intelligent. Not only will you be successful having a good job, but also your life will be enrich by having many beautiful friends and family.

Sentence: She is also a nurse and know how to offer help when her I am sick or have problems.
Description: A WH-adverb is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, accusative
Suggestion: Refer to when and her

Sentence: Everyone want to spend time with her.
Description: The fragment Everyone want to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: In addition to the previouse point, intelligence creates other characteristic.
Error: previouse Suggestion: previous

Sentence: As a result, they are good company, good lister and fun to be around.
Error: lister Suggestion: No alternate word