You are here54. Which subject do you like to study the most at school? Describe it and explain why you like studying this subject.
54. Which subject do you like to study the most at school? Describe it and explain why you like studying this subject.
Source & Links http://testbig.com/toefl-speaking/54-which-subject-do-you-study-most-school-describe-it-and-explain-why-you-studying-0
This speaking topic by other users:
Text chat room
- 13:53:31 Anonymous
- 13:53:49 Anonymous
- 13:54:08 Anonymous
- 15:14:02 Anonymous
- 15:18:42 minepour
- 15:19:02 minepour
- 15:25:57 minepour
- 15:29:45 minepour
- 15:30:07 minepour
- 15:30:17 minepour
- 15:34:28 Anonymous
- 16:07:52 minepour
- 16:08:34 minepour
- 16:49:01 Anonymous
- 19:30:41 pinkal
- 19:31:43 pinkal
- 19:33:52 pinkal
- 21:39:39 Anonymous
- 01:19:51 Anonymous
- 01:41:33 Anonymous
- 01:41:56 Anonymous
- 01:42:04 Anonymous
- 04:41:28 minepour
- 04:41:43 minepour
- 06:19:00 Anonymous
- What custom from your home country are you most fond of? Describe the custom and explain why you are fond of it.
- When have you been happily surprised by something? Describe the experience and say why the surprise was a happy one for you.
- What is your happiest childhood memory? Describe it and give reasons to explain why it is your happiest memory.
- What is your favorite kind of food? Describe it and explain why it is your favorite.
- Name a place in your country you would recommend others to visit. Describe this place and explain why you would recommend it.
- What is your favorite season of the year? Describe the season and explain why you like it so much.
- Where would you most like to live? Describe this place and explain why you would like to live there.
- Who is the most intelligent person you know? Describe the person and say why you think he/she is intelligent.
- Independent speaking (question 1)What is your favorite recreational activity? Describe it and say why you enjoy doing it.
- Talk about a teacher who had a positive influence on you. Describe this person and explain why he/she was so influential to you.