You are here54. Which subject do you like to study the most at school? Describe it and explain why you like studying this subject.

54. Which subject do you like to study the most at school? Describe it and explain why you like studying this subject.

Siddhi's picture

By Siddhi - Posted on 24 July 2013

Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 7.5 (2 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
1 year 8 weeks ago magicsk
Listen to this speaking sticky icon
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
Which one is the quality that is most essential to friendship: faithfulness, honesty or humor aschocolate sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 6 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022206 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
With points from the lecture, explain the formation of collapse sinkhole. Vanan
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the example from the lecture, explain what behavior modification is and how it works. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds Lauren sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101805 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
The woman expresses her opinion about the plan described in the announcement. Briefly summarize the plan. Then state her opinion about the plan and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - Briefly summarize the woman’s problem. Then state which solution you would recommend and explain the reasons for your recommendation. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds biohellen sticky icon
Some movies are serious, designed to make the audience think. Other movies are designed primarily to amuse and entertain. Which type of movie do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan
Illustrate the concept of audience effects through lecture with reference to the reading passage. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009031405 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon

22 in 30

Better to talk about something you are very familiar with.