You are here54. Which subject do you like to study the most at school? Describe it and explain why you like studying this subject.

54. Which subject do you like to study the most at school? Describe it and explain why you like studying this subject.

Siddhi's picture

By Siddhi - Posted on 24 July 2013

Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 7.5 (2 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
1 year 35 weeks ago magicsk
Listen to this speaking sticky icon
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
Movies are popular all over the world. Explain why movies are so popular. Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer. Vanan sticky icon
When famous people such as actors, athletes and rock stars give their opinions, many people listen. Do you think we should pay attention to these opinions? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - Briefly summarize the woman’s problem. Then state which solution you would recommend and explain the reasons for your recommendation. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds biohellen sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101805 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Question 5 - Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. Then state which of the two solutions from the conversation you would recommend. Explain the reasons for your recommendation. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 6 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022206 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Talk about a movie you liked and explain why did you like it? Lauren sticky icon
Some people think that the automobile has improved modern life. Others think that the automobile has caused serious problems. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan
Do you agree or disagree that children cause their parents a lot of trouble. Give details and examples in your response. xiaoyangyangyangyang sticky icon
Some people are attached to jobs that include a great deal of travel. Other people prefer jobs that allow to return to their homes every evening. Which type of job opportunity would you prefer and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opi Vanan

Name Sticky
Using the example of the vacuum cleaner, explain when it is legally acceptable to use exaggeration in advertising and when it is not. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - The woman expresses her opinion about the university’s plan. State her opinion about and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion.- Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds Joanie198705 sticky icon
61)What is your favorite type of food? Describe it and explain why you like to eat it so much. magicsk sticky icon
What is your most important possession? Describe it and say why it is so important. Vanan sticky icon
what type of animal would you like to have, either as a pet or for some other reasons? why? nargess1981 sticky icon
Referencing the research presented by the professor, explain the concept of evolution in action. Vanan sticky icon
Talk about a special present you received and why it was important to you? Include details to support your response. Vanan sticky icon
Would you prefer to go to the opera or to a football game? Use reasons and detailsto support response. nargess1981 sticky icon
Some people think that it is better to travel as part of a tour group when they are visiting foreign country. Other people prefer to make their own travel plans so that they can travel independently. Which approach do you think is better and why? Use spec Vanan sticky icon
108. When purchasing a house, some think the location of the house is the most important consideration. In contrast, others think the size of the house is the most important consideration. Which of these two opinions do you agree with and why? divjais186 sticky icon

22 in 30

Better to talk about something you are very familiar with.