You are here54. Which subject do you like to study the most at school? Describe it and explain why you like studying this subject.

54. Which subject do you like to study the most at school? Describe it and explain why you like studying this subject.

Siddhi's picture

By Siddhi - Posted on 24 July 2013

Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 7.5 (2 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
1 year 12 weeks ago magicsk
Listen to this speaking sticky icon
More speakings by this user:

59) Which is more challenging: finding a good job or saving money to buy a nice house? Give reasons and examples to support your response. magicsk sticky icon
Some people think that governments should spend money on exploring the outer space. Others think that money could be better spent on solving problems on earth Lauren
Some people say immigrant children should be given a biligual education to facilitate the learning process.Other people say these children should be educated only in the new language so they can master it faster.Which one is better vinc
Do you agree or disagree that students should bring a cellphone to school? Use details and examples to support your explanation. Pinky123 sticky icon
Describe the characteristics of friends, use specific examples to supportyour statement. nargess1981
What kind of reading material, such as novels, magazines, or poetry, do you mostlike to read in your free time? Explain why you find this kind of reading materialinteresting. smartaquarius10 sticky icon
Where would you most like to live? Describe this place and explain why you would like to live there. gctogc
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Telephones and email have made communication between people less personal. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. Vanan
Some people prefer to have one long vacation. Other people prefer to have several short vacations. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Ekhlass1980
Briefly summarize the woman’s problem. Then state which solution you would recommend and explain the reasons for your recommendation. farzaneh

Name Sticky
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the example discussed by the professor, explain what cognitive dissonance is and how people often deal with it - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds tobeornot sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Task 3Announcement from the school: Changing of the loan policy and increasing copy machines for the library. The maximum books that a student can checked out for one time is reduced from 30 to 10.Conversation: A male student and a female s VertFeuille sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101805 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 6 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022206 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Speaking Task Vanan
Talk about a situation in which you realized that you have certain strengths\weaknesses and how you dealt with this finding Rasha sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 2 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110802 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree that children cause their parents a lot of trouble. Give details and examples in your response. xiaoyangyangyangyang sticky icon
Some people prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants. Other people prefer to prepare and eat food at home. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan
Some people think governments should spend as much money as possible exploring outer space (for example, traveling to the Moon and to other planets). Other people disagree and think governments should spend this money for our basic needs on Earth. Which o Vanan sticky icon

22 in 30

Better to talk about something you are very familiar with.