You are here54. Which subject do you like to study the most at school? Describe it and explain why you like studying this subject.

54. Which subject do you like to study the most at school? Describe it and explain why you like studying this subject.

Siddhi's picture

By Siddhi - Posted on 24 July 2013

Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 7.5 (2 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
1 year 1 week ago magicsk
Listen to this speaking sticky icon
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
Using the examples of kittens and geese, explain the idea of a critical period. Vanan sticky icon
What does the expression " good things come to those who wait" mean to you, and how did see that in your life? Use examples to illustrate your response. Lauren sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110805 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
The students discuss two possible solutions to the woman's problem. Describe the problem. Then state which of the two solutions you prefer and explain why. Vanan
Express how the examples from the Professor's lecture illustrate the relationship between verbal and nonverbal communication. Vanan
The professor argues for the use of pesticides. Explain her ideas on how pesticide use and health are related. Vanan sticky icon
The man expresses his opinion of the Student Association's recent purchase. State his opinion and explain the reasons he gives for holding that opinion. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the lecture, explain the importance of visual elements in painting. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds fatema33 sticky icon
You have just returned home after a long journey. Talk about a person whom you have missed the most and why so. Include examples and details to support your response. Vanan sticky icon
A university plans to develop a new research center in your country. Some people want a center for business research. Other people want a center for research in agriculture (farming). Which of these two kinds of research centers do you recommend for your Vanan sticky icon

22 in 30

Better to talk about something you are very familiar with.