You are here54. Which subject do you like to study the most at school? Describe it and explain why you like studying this subject.

54. Which subject do you like to study the most at school? Describe it and explain why you like studying this subject.

Siddhi's picture

By Siddhi - Posted on 24 July 2013

Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 7.5 (2 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
1 year 10 weeks ago magicsk
Listen to this speaking sticky icon
More speakings by this user:

TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the lecture, explain the two pricing strategies described by the professor. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds ashbi
A possession is an object that you own. If you are asked to choose one possession that you prize highly which one would you choose ? Why ? What makes this possession specially valuable to you ? Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice. Vanan
Do you prefer long-term trips or short-term trips? Use details and examples to support your explanation. Pinky123
barron task 1 nishith
Do you prefer to have a long vacation each year or have several short vacations throughout the year? Use details and examples to support your explanation. ioanap
q4 The professor discussed the characteristics of two kinds of heart valves. Explain how their characteristics are related to their suitability for younger and older transplant patients. ioanap
Your friend is having anxiety and stress at night before taking all of his/her tests. What would you suggest to your friend to do that could alleviate his/her anxiety the night before tests? anubhav1989
The school is reducing the sculpture class size by half, because there is a shortage on budgeting for the required equipment. The woman expresses her opinion about the announcement. State her opinion and explain the reasons that she gives for holding that ioanap
Q5.6 The women got a job in another provence and she doesn't know what to do with her apartment.The two people talk about the woman's problem. Describe the problem and state which of the two solutions you prefer and why. ioanap
There are 24 hours in a day. As a student, what steps during the day do you take to ensure that you have adequate time to study? ket2014

Name Sticky
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the talk, explain the two definitions of money presented by the professor. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds hotmail sticky icon
Integrated speaking task. Question 3 Lauren sticky icon
Which one is the quality that is most essential to friendship: faithfulness, honesty or humor aschocolate sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is more important for students to study history and literature than it is for them to study science and mathematics. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. Vanan
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 6 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022206 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - Briefly summarize the proposal in the student’s letter. Then state her opinion about the proposal and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion.- Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: biohellen sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Task 3Announcement from the school: Changing of the loan policy and increasing copy machines for the library. The maximum books that a student can checked out for one time is reduced from 30 to 10.Conversation: A male student and a female s VertFeuille sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101805 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 2 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110802 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
A marriage partner Lauren sticky icon

Name Sticky
Question 5 - Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. Then state which of the two solutions from the conversation you would recommend. Explain the reasons for your recommendation. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Official Guide - Speaking 3 - Question 2 - Some students prefer to work on class asignments by themselves. Others believe it is beter to work in a group. Which do you prefer? Ven0m sticky icon
some universities have large, lectures based classes, whereas others have smaller, discussion based classes.which do you think is better and why? include details and examples to support your explanation. nishith sticky icon
Some universities require students to take classes in many subjects. Other universities require students to specialize in one subject. Which is better? Vanan sticky icon
Describe an ideal marriage partner. What qualities do you think are most important for a husband or wife? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. computergem sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the lecture, explain the two major factors of product quality and how their role in consumer decision making has changed. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 visa0809 sticky icon
my favorite place to eat, describe and detail Pinky123 sticky icon

22 in 30

Better to talk about something you are very familiar with.