You are here54. Which subject do you like to study the most at school? Describe it and explain why you like studying this subject.

54. Which subject do you like to study the most at school? Describe it and explain why you like studying this subject.

Siddhi's picture

By Siddhi - Posted on 24 July 2013

Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 7.5 (2 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
38 weeks 4 days ago magicsk
magicsk's picture
Listen to this speaking sticky icon

Name Sticky
Explain the problem and the solutions. tell which solution you may choose and why? nargess1981 sticky icon
Integrated speaking task. Question 3 Lauren sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022803 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Some people prefer to get up early in the morning and start the day’s work. Others prefer to get up later in the day and work until late at night. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice. Vanan sticky icon
What kind of reading material, such as novels, magazines, or poetry, do you most like to read in your free time. Explain why you find this kind of material interesting. gctogc sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Why or why not? Use details and examples to explain your answer. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the talk, explain the two types of motivation. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds baoman sticky icon
One of your friend is visiting your country for 2 weeks vacation? what would you suggest him/ her to do at your place? Ana sticky icon
21. Some people like living in the center of cities close to downtown areas. Others prefer to live further out in the suburbs. Which do you prefer? ftn sticky icon
The University of the Rockies financial aid office has posted information about work-study grants.Financial Aid Office AnnouncementThe work-study program gives undergratuate and graduate students the opportunity to earn money on campus to pay for their ed Yavuz Burak sticky icon

22 in 30

Better to talk about something you are very familiar with.