You are here54. Which subject do you like to study the most at school? Describe it and explain why you like studying this subject.

54. Which subject do you like to study the most at school? Describe it and explain why you like studying this subject.

Siddhi's picture

By Siddhi - Posted on 24 July 2013

Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 7.5 (2 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
1 year 18 weeks ago magicsk
Listen to this speaking sticky icon
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 6 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022206 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Describe the woman's problem and the two suggestions that her friend makes about how to handle it. What do you think the woman should do and why? Vanan sticky icon
The professor describes the mistakes that are made in teaching children mathematics. Explain how these mistakes relate to the problems that children have in understanding fractions. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - The woman expresses her opinion of the university’s new policy. State her opinion and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion.- Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds ominiri sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101805 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Pollution is increasing day by day. What will you suggest to reduce the pollution? Give reasons and examples to support your answer. Ana sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - The speakers discuss two possible solutions to the woman’s problem. Briefly summarize the problem. Then state which of the solutions you recommend and explain why. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: tobeornot sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009031405 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Playing games teaches us about life. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 2 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110802 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon

Name Sticky
One of your friend is visiting your country for 2 weeks vacation? what would you suggest him/ her to do at your place? Ana sticky icon
What was your favorite movie of the last year? Use details and examples to explain what you liked about the movie. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using the research described by the professor, explain what scientists have learned about the mathematical abilities of babies. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds love4life sticky icon
Describe an ideal marriage partner. What qualities do you think are most important for a husband or wife? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. computergem sticky icon
Integrated speaking 4- 2. The Hierarchy of NeedsAbraham Maslow developed the theory of the human being’s “Hierarchy of Needs.” He created a pyramid of basic human needs. At the lowest level are basic survival needs such as food and shelter. If a person sa magicsk sticky icon
What are some of the qualities of a good parent? Use specific details and examples to explain your answer. visa0809 sticky icon

22 in 30

Better to talk about something you are very familiar with.