You are here54. Which subject do you like to study the most at school? Describe it and explain why you like studying this subject.

54. Which subject do you like to study the most at school? Describe it and explain why you like studying this subject.

Siddhi's picture

By Siddhi - Posted on 24 July 2013

Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 7.5 (2 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
1 year 3 weeks ago magicsk
Listen to this speaking sticky icon
More speakings by this user:

Some students would like to have a long vacation during the academic year. Other students would like to have several shorter vacations during the academic year. What is your preference and why? Include details and examples in your explanation. Vanan sticky icon
q2. A university has recently received a large sum of money. The university desperately needs to improve housing on campus, but students have also complained that the library needs to be fixed. Do you think the money should be spent on housing or the libr ioanap
Which city in the world would you like to Visit? Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice. diwakar
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the examples from the peanut bug and the morpho butterfly, explain the concept of revealing coloration. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds poons
how is lacking of sleep affect your life Ekhlass1980
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Children should spend more time on studying than on sports and games. yjc1989
Q3 Ekhlass1980
TOEFL Official Guide - Speaking 3 - Question 3 - Hot breakfast Ven0m sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the example of the car advertisement, explain what is meant by implicit memory. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds ioanap
Integrated speaking 3- 1)Announcement from the President For the past five years, there has been no increase in tuition and fees have remained the same, but now the university has decided to increase tuition by 5% each year for the next four years for al visa0809

22 in 30

Better to talk about something you are very familiar with.