You are here54. Which subject do you like to study the most at school? Describe it and explain why you like studying this subject.

54. Which subject do you like to study the most at school? Describe it and explain why you like studying this subject.

Siddhi's picture

By Siddhi - Posted on 24 July 2013

Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 7.5 (2 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
39 weeks 2 days ago magicsk
magicsk's picture
Listen to this speaking sticky icon

tuposwmv france

User comment: I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills

Name Sticky
Using points and examples from the lecture, explain the importance of visual elements in painting. Vanan sticky icon
Talk about an interesting class you've taken in school, and why it stands out in your mind. Include details and examples to support your answer. Lauren sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009051603 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Question 5 Mirin sticky icon
Some people prefer to get up early in the morning and start the day’s work. Others prefer to get up later in the day and work until late at night. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice. Vanan sticky icon
It is better for students to gain real-world experience than to spend their time in a classroom. nargess1981 sticky icon
256. Your friend is having anxiety and stress at night before taking all of his/her tests. What would you suggest to your friend to do that could alleviate his/her anxiety the night before tests? magicsk sticky icon
Should governments spend more money on improving roads and highways, or should governments spend more money on improving public transportation (buses, trains, subways)? Why? Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay. Vanan sticky icon
Who is an important person in your country? Describe this person and explain why he/she is important. Lauren sticky icon
The man expresses his opinions about the announcements made by the university's residential dining service. State his opinion and explain the reasons he gives for holding that opinion. smartaquarius10 sticky icon

22 in 30

Better to talk about something you are very familiar with.