You are herechoose a teacher you admire and explain why you admire him or her. Please include specific examples and details in your explanation.

choose a teacher you admire and explain why you admire him or her. Please include specific examples and details in your explanation.

Muldir's picture

By Muldir - Posted on 09 May 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 7.3 (3 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
1 week 1 day ago ket2014
Listen to this speaking
2 weeks 1 day ago projecttsukinome
Listen to this speaking
1 year 9 weeks ago rogertrullo
Listen to this speaking
1 year 15 weeks ago ashbi
Listen to this speaking
1 year 15 weeks ago poons
Listen to this speaking
More speakings by this user:

ocean

User comment: I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills

Describe a social or politics celebration event in your culture. Specificexamples and details are necessary in your statement mohamedabdelhakim
Would you prefer to take a part-time course or have a part-time job during your summer vacation? Use details and examples to support your explanation. Pinky123 sticky icon
Newspaper Production Reduced Emerson College’s journalism department currently produces the school newspaper on a weekly basis. The college believes that the current readership is too low to justify weekly publication, so the administration has decided to Pinky123
Integrated speaking task no.4 Lauren
During discussion some people like to lead the conversation and do a lot of talking. Other people prefer to listen more and talk only when they have to. Which do you prefer? Ana sticky icon
what you miss when you away from your home deepali1234
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using the examples from the talk, explain how persuasive strategies are used in advertising. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds mahsa.parsapour
What kind of qualities should a good leader possess?Please state youropinion and give specific details and examples in your explanation. nargess1981
Some students tend to live alone, while others may want to share their rooms with roommates. Which way of living do you think is better for students and why? yjc1989
This is a system formed by the interaction of a community of organisms with their environment. They try to preserve the environment by a system of interacting and interdependent relationships. Thus, the environment is harmed intentionally or unintentional Pinky123

Name Sticky
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. Then state which solution you would recommend and explain the reasons for your recommendation. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 6 ominiri sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009122003 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
The man expresses his opinion of the Student Association's recent purchase. State his opinion and explain the reasons he gives for holding that opinion. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 4 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101004 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Some people think governments should spend as much money as possible exploring outer space (for example, traveling to the Moon and to other planets). Other people disagree and think governments should spend this money for our basic needs on Earth. Which o Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 1 and the sample answer. Ref NO:2009022801 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
The woman expresses her opinion about the childcare service elimination. State her opinion and why she feels this way. Lauren sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the example of the car advertisement, explain what is meant by implicit memory. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds IrishWhistle sticky icon
Pollution is increasing day by day. What will you suggest to reduce the pollution? Give reasons and examples to support your answer. Rasha sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 1 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110101 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon

27 in 30

It is great! Clear and well organized!