You are herechoose a teacher you admire and explain why you admire him or her. Please include specific examples and details in your explanation.

choose a teacher you admire and explain why you admire him or her. Please include specific examples and details in your explanation.

Muldir's picture

By Muldir - Posted on 09 May 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 6.9 (8 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
15 weeks 5 days ago d_sonagara
Listen to this speaking
25 weeks 1 day ago ket2014
Listen to this speaking
26 weeks 1 day ago projecttsukinome
Listen to this speaking
1 year 33 weeks ago rogertrullo
Listen to this speaking
1 year 39 weeks ago ashbi
Listen to this speaking
1 year 39 weeks ago poons
Listen to this speaking
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. Then state which solution you would recommend and explain the reasons for your recommendation. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 6 azita.f.t sticky icon
Integrated speaking task no.4 Lauren sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009122005 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Explain groupthink and its effects using the example of the computer company. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds love4life sticky icon
What do you consider to be the most important room in a house? Why is this room more important to you than any other room? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. Vanan
Describe the man's problem, and the two suggestions that his friend makes about how to handle it. What do you think the man should do, and why? Vanan
Talk about an important goal in your life and what steps have you taken to reach it? Include details and examples to support your answer. Vanan
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points from the lecture, explain why researchers think that babies may feel empathy. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds biohellen sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 6 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101006 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Games are as important for adults as they are for children. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan sticky icon

27 in 30

It is great! Clear and well organized!