You are herechoose a teacher you admire and explain why you admire him or her. Please include specific examples and details in your explanation.

choose a teacher you admire and explain why you admire him or her. Please include specific examples and details in your explanation.

Muldir's picture

By Muldir - Posted on 09 May 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 7.3 (3 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
1 year 2 weeks ago rogertrullo
Listen to this speaking
1 year 8 weeks ago ashbi
Listen to this speaking
1 year 8 weeks ago poons
Listen to this speaking
More speakings by this user:

What are the characteristic of a good son or daughter in a family? nargess1981
Talk about a pleasant and memorable event that happened while you were in school. Explain why this event brings back fond memories. dya
Who is your best friend? Describe this person and say why he/she is your best friend. kvant
q2. Some students would prefer to live with roommates. Others would prefer to live alone. Which option would you prefer and why. ioanap
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - The professor proposes two solutions to the problem the woman describes. Briefly summarize the problem. Then state which solution you would recommend. Explain the reasons for your recommendation. - Preparation Time: mahsa.parsapour
Some people prefer to have one long vacation. Other people prefer to have several short vacations. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.02/25 nar78
Question 3: 60 secondsThe university plans to shut off its heating systems after 5 pm. The woman is against this. rats_21
The woman expresses her opinion about the childcare service elimination. State her opinion and why she feels this way. Lauren sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - Briefly summarize the woman’s problem. Then state which solution you would recommend and explain the reasons for your recommendation. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds amolneurophysio
23. To find out about a course subject, would you prefer to go and ask a teacher about it,or talk to a student who has already taken the subject? ftn

Name Sticky
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009092605 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the talk, explain the two types of motivation. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds baoman sticky icon
What kind of friend is better - one who is very similar to you or one who is very different? Which kind of friend do you prefer and why? Include details and examples in your explanation. Vanan
Do you think computers are important tools for students to use? Why? Give details and examples in your response. xiaoyangyangyangyang sticky icon
Integrated speaking task no. 3 Lauren sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People are never satisfied with what they have; they always want something more or something different. Use specific reasons to support your answer. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 2 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101802 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Some people believe that success in life comes from taking risks or chances. Others believe that success results from careful planning. In your opinion, what does success come from? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the lecture, explain the two major factors of product quality and how their role in consumer decision making has changed. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Joanie198705 sticky icon
Describe the woman's problem and the two suggestions that her friend makes about how to handle it. What do you think the woman should do, and why? Vanan sticky icon

Name Sticky
The woman expresses her opinion about the new bus passes for students. State her opinion and why she feels this way. Lauren sticky icon
Some people say that computers have made life easier and more convenient. Other people say that computers have made life more complex and stressful. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan sticky icon
It is better for students to gain real-world experience than to spend their time in a classroom. nargess1981 sticky icon
Talk about a pleasant and memorable event that happened while you were in school. Explain why this event brings back fond memories. Vanan sticky icon
Integrated spaking task. Question 4 Lauren sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - Briefly summarize the proposal in the student’s letter. Then state her opinion about the proposal and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion.- Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: Lauren sticky icon
You have just returned home after a long journey. Talk about a person that you have missed the most and why you have missed them. Include details and examples to support to support your response. Rasha sticky icon

27 in 30

It is great! Clear and well organized!