You are herechoose a teacher you admire and explain why you admire him or her. Please include specific examples and details in your explanation.

choose a teacher you admire and explain why you admire him or her. Please include specific examples and details in your explanation.

Muldir's picture

By Muldir - Posted on 09 May 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 7.3 (3 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
1 year 5 weeks ago rogertrullo
Listen to this speaking
1 year 11 weeks ago ashbi
Listen to this speaking
1 year 11 weeks ago poons
Listen to this speaking
More speakings by this user:

What is your idea about the ideal job ? Give reasons and examples to support your answer. Siddhi
Choose a quality you think make someone a valuable member of a team. Explain it Mohadeseh2
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 6 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101806 poons
q3 Dear Study Body,I think something should be done with the computer lab. I dont have my own laptop so I have to do all my school work in the lab. Last time, it took me 2 hours completing my 30 minutes homework. I propose making a sign-up sheet so the st ioanap
The man expresses his opinion about the announcement. State his opinion and explain the reasons that he gives for holding that opinion. kinjalpatel
In everyday life, when people speak of memory, they are almost always speaking about what psychologists would call explicit memories. An explicit memory is a conscious or intentional recollection, usually of facts, names, event, or other things that a per NAPSTER
The man expresses his opinion of the proposal in the announcement. Report his opinion and explain the reasons he gives for having that opinion. nishith
Talk about a photograph or painting you have seen that was memorable. Explain what you liked or disliked about it. farzaneh
q3. The student expresses her opinion of the policy about reimbursement. Report her opinion and explain the reasons that she gives for having that opinion. ioanap
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the lecture, explain the two pricing strategies described by the professor. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds azita.f.t sticky icon

Name Sticky
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 6 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022206 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Speaking Task Vanan
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the example discussed by the professor, explain what cognitive dissonance is and how people often deal with it - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds tobeornot sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101805 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Some people think governments should spend as much money as possible exploring outer space (for example, traveling to the Moon and to other planets). Other people disagree and think governments should spend this money for our basic needs on Earth. Which o Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009031405 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Some students prefer to do group projects. Other students prefer to do individual projects. Which kind of projects do you think produce more learning and why? Vanan
Talk about a situation in which you realized that you have certain strengths\weaknesses and how you dealt with this finding Rasha sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 2 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110802 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Some people prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants. Other people prefer to prepare and eat food at home. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan

Name Sticky
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the talk, explain the two definitions of money presented by the professor. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds hotmail sticky icon
Integrated speaking 4 komala sticky icon
Some students like classes where teachers lecture (do all of the talking) in class. Other students prefer classes where the students do some of the talking. Which type of class do you prefer? Give specific reasons and details to support your choice. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 1 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101801 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
In your opinion, what is the most important characteristic (for example, honesty, intelligence, a sense of humor) that a person can have to be successful in life? Use specific reasons and examples from your experience to explain your answer. Vanan sticky icon
The student expresses her opinion of the policy for international students. Report her opinion and explain the reasons that she gives for having that opinion. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - Briefly summarize the proposal in the student’s letter. Then state her opinion about the proposal and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion.- Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: biohellen sticky icon
Toefl speaking Question 3 poons sticky icon
Some people like to do only what they already do well. Other people prefer to try new things and take risks. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice. Vanan sticky icon
Integrated speaking task no.4 Lauren sticky icon

27 in 30

It is great! Clear and well organized!