You are herechoose a teacher you admire and explain why you admire him or her. Please include specific examples and details in your explanation.

choose a teacher you admire and explain why you admire him or her. Please include specific examples and details in your explanation.

Muldir's picture

By Muldir - Posted on 09 May 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 7.8 (5 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
4 weeks 6 days ago d_sonagara
Listen to this speaking
14 weeks 2 days ago ket2014
Listen to this speaking
15 weeks 2 days ago projecttsukinome
Listen to this speaking
1 year 22 weeks ago rogertrullo
Listen to this speaking
1 year 28 weeks ago ashbi
Listen to this speaking
1 year 28 weeks ago poons
Listen to this speaking
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the talk, explain the two types of motivation. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds baoman sticky icon
What kind of friend is better - one who is very similar to you or one who is very different? Which kind of friend do you prefer and why? Include details and examples in your explanation. Vanan
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110803 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Do you think computers are important tools for students to use? Why? Give details and examples in your response. xiaoyangyangyangyang sticky icon
Integrated speaking task no. 3 Lauren sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People are never satisfied with what they have; they always want something more or something different. Use specific reasons to support your answer. Vanan sticky icon
Using the points and examples given by the professor, explain the two types of thermoregulation that mammals use. Vanan sticky icon
Some universities require first-year students to live in dormitories on campus. Others allow students to live off campus. Which policy do you think is better for first-year students and why? Include details and examples in your explanation. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 4 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009092604 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Some people believe that success in life comes from taking risks or chances. Others believe that success results from careful planning. In your opinion, what does success come from? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan sticky icon

27 in 30

It is great! Clear and well organized!