You are herechoose a teacher you admire and explain why you admire him or her. Please include specific examples and details in your explanation.

choose a teacher you admire and explain why you admire him or her. Please include specific examples and details in your explanation.

Muldir's picture

By Muldir - Posted on 09 May 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 6.9 (8 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
18 weeks 5 days ago d_sonagara
Listen to this speaking
28 weeks 1 day ago ket2014
Listen to this speaking
29 weeks 1 day ago projecttsukinome
Listen to this speaking
1 year 36 weeks ago rogertrullo
Listen to this speaking
1 year 42 weeks ago ashbi
Listen to this speaking
1 year 42 weeks ago poons
Listen to this speaking
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
some universities have large, lectures based classes, whereas others have smaller, discussion based classes.which do you think is better and why? include details and examples to support your explanation. nishith sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 2 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009122002 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Imagine that you have received some land to use as you wish. How would you use this land? Use specific details to explain your answer. Vanan sticky icon
Describe a special opportunity given to you. Why does this opportunity sospecial to you? Your explanation should include specific details andexamples. nargess1981 sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the lecture, explain the importance of visual elements in painting. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds fatema33 sticky icon
When some people visit a city or country for the first time, they prefer to take an organized tour. Other people prefer to explore new places on their own. Which do you prefer and why? Vanan sticky icon
Some college students choose to take courses in a variety of subject areas in order to get a broad education. Others choose to focus on a single subject area in order to have a deeper understanding of that area. Which approach to course selection do you t Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the lecture, explain the two pricing strategies described by the professor. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds visa0809 sticky icon
If your foreign friends are going to visit your country, where do you suggest them to go? aschocolate sticky icon
describe a famous person that you admire most aschocolate sticky icon

27 in 30

It is great! Clear and well organized!