You are herechoose a teacher you admire and explain why you admire him or her. Please include specific examples and details in your explanation.

choose a teacher you admire and explain why you admire him or her. Please include specific examples and details in your explanation.

Muldir's picture

By Muldir - Posted on 09 May 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8 (4 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
5 weeks 4 days ago ket2014
Listen to this speaking
6 weeks 4 days ago projecttsukinome
Listen to this speaking
1 year 14 weeks ago rogertrullo
Listen to this speaking
1 year 19 weeks ago ashbi
Listen to this speaking
1 year 20 weeks ago poons
Listen to this speaking
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022805 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Pollution is increasing day by day. What will you suggest to reduce the pollution? Give reasons and examples to support your answer. Rasha sticky icon
Your city has decided to build a statue or monument to honor a famous person in your country. Who would you choose? Use reasons and specific examples to support your choice. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - The woman expresses her opinion of the university’s new policy. State her opinion and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion.- Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds ominiri sticky icon
Some college students choose to take courses in a variety of subject areas in order to get a broad education. Others choose to focus on a single subject area in order to have a deeper understanding of that area. Which approach to course selection do you t Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110103 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Qualities of a good leader aschocolate sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 4 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009051604 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 6 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110806 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
The woman expresses her opinion about the childcare service elimination. State her opinion and why she feels this way. Lauren sticky icon

Name Sticky
Integrated speaking 4 komala sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents or other adult relatives should make important decisions for their older (15 to 18year-old) teenage children. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the talk, explain the difference between active and passive attention. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds ezb sticky icon
Speak about your Favorite teacher Vanan sticky icon
Integrated speaking task no.6 how the internet market has affected the industry? Lauren sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Children should begin learning a foreign language as soon as they start school. Use specific reasons and examples to support your position. Vanan sticky icon

27 in 30

It is great! Clear and well organized!