You are hereDo you agree or disagree with the following statement? With the help of technology, students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? With the help of technology, students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Vanan's picture

By Vanan - Posted on 31 December 2012

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 9.5 (2 votes)
Pronunciation & fluency evaluations. Choose a category to start:
Most recent Pronunciation & Fluency evaluations
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
2 years 16 weeks ago Vanan
Listen to this speaking sticky icon
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101805 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
When some people visit a city or country for the first time, they prefer to take an organized tour. Other people prefer to explore new places on their own. Which do you prefer and why? Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the example of the car advertisement, explain what is meant by implicit memory. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds IrishWhistle sticky icon
The student expresses his opinion of the professor's policy for excused absences. Report his opinion and explain the reasons that he gives for having that opinion. Vanan
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 6 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022206 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - Explain why the woman disagrees with the reasons expressed in the letter. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds love4life sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the examples from the peanut bug and the morpho butterfly, explain the concept of revealing coloration. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds azita.f.t sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009122005 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Some people work for a business, and some people work in their own business. Which would you prefer to do and why? Include details and examples in your explanation. Vanan sticky icon
Movies are popular all over the world. Explain why movies are so popular. Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer. Vanan sticky icon

Name Sticky
Some people think that it is better to travel as part of a tour group when they are visiting foreign country. Other people prefer to make their own travel plans so that they can travel independently. Which approach do you think is better and why? Use spec Vanan sticky icon
The student expresses her opinion of the policy for international students. Report her opinion and explain the reasons that she gives for having that opinion. Vanan sticky icon
what is your favorite kind of food? describe it and explain why it is your favorite. nishith sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? With the help of technology, students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 1 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009092601 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
depression is a psychological disorder in which a person is overwhelmed by an emotional crisis. Symptoms of it includes feeling of hopelessness and sadness, loss of interest and pleasure in things, weight loss or gain, difficulty falling asleep or oversle nargess1981 sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the talk, explain the difference between active and passive attention. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds IrishWhistle sticky icon
Which kind of job would you prefer: a job that is uninteresting but has a high salary, or a job you really enjoy with a moderate salary? Lauren sticky icon
Talk about a movie you watched recently and liked or disliked. Include examples and details to support your decision. Vanan sticky icon
integrated speaking- professor fox accepts new position. sonia123 sticky icon

28 in 30.

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.