You are hereDo you agree or disagree with the following statement? With the help of technology, students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? With the help of technology, students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Vanan's picture

By Vanan - Posted on 31 December 2012

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 9.5 (2 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
1 year 51 weeks ago Vanan
Listen to this speaking sticky icon
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
Using the example of the vacuum cleaner, explain when it is legally acceptable to use exaggeration in advertising and when it is not. Vanan sticky icon
The speakers discuss two possible solutions to the woman's problem. Briefly summarize the problem. Then state which solution you prefer and why. Vanan
With points from the lecture, explain the formation of collapse sinkhole. Vanan
Ref no. : 2009101805The students discuss two possible solutions to the woman’s problem. Describe theproblem. Then state which of the two solutions you prefer and explain why.Preparation time: 20 secondsResponse time: 60 seconds santhosh947
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022203 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the example from the lecture, explain what behavior modification is and how it works. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds Joanie198705 sticky icon
The professor expresses her opinion of the plan for the renovation of Old Main. Report her opinion and explain the reasons that she gives for having that opinion. Vanan
The man is expressing his opinion about the new bus terminal. State his opinion and explain the reasons he gives for holding his opinion. Lauren sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 2 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101802 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 2 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009031402 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon

28 in 30.