You are hereDo you agree or disagree with the following statement? With the help of technology, students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? With the help of technology, students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Vanan's picture

By Vanan - Posted on 31 December 2012

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 9.5 (2 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
1 year 42 weeks ago Vanan
Listen to this speaking sticky icon
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
Express how the examples from the Professor's lecture illustrate the relationship between verbal and nonverbal communication. Vanan
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 1 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110801 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 4 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009031404 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Talk about an important goal in your life and what steps have you taken to reach it? Include details and examples to support your answer. Vanan
You have just returned home after a long journey. Talk about a person whom you have missed the most and why so. Include examples and details to support your response. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 2 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009092602 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
A university plans to develop a new research center in your country. Some people want a center for business research. Other people want a center for research in agriculture (farming). Which of these two kinds of research centers do you recommend for your Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 4 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009122004 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Pollution is increasing day by day. What will you suggest to reduce the pollution? Give reasons and examples to support your answer. Ana sticky icon
Using the main points and examples from the lecture, describe the Skinner box, and then explain how the device is used in psychology experiments. Vanan sticky icon

28 in 30.