Speaking topic in text:
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? With the help of technology, students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
More speakings by this user:
- Talk about a pleasant and memorable event that happened while you were in school. Explain why this event brings back fond memories.
- Using points and examples from the talk, explain the two kinds of tools described by the Professor.
- Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. Then state which solution would you recommend. Explain the reasons for your recommendation.
- Explain flow and how the example used by the professor illustrates the concept.
- The man expresses his opinion of the Student Association's recent purchase. State his opinion and explain the reasons he gives for holding that opinion.
- Some people think it is more fun to spend time with friends in restaurants or cafes. Others think it is more fun to spend time with friends at home. Which do you think is better? Explain why?
- Do you agree or disagree that students should bring a cellphone to school? Use details and examples to support your explanation.
- Some people believe that success in life comes from taking risks or chances. Others believe that success results from careful planning. In your opinion, what does success come from? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Dancing plays an important role in a culture. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
- In your opinion, what is the most important characteristic (for example, honesty, intelligence, a sense of humor) that a person can have to be successful in life? Use specific reasons and examples from your experience to explain your answer. When you wr