You are hereDo you agree or disagree with the following statement? With the help of technology, students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? With the help of technology, students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Vanan's picture

By Vanan - Posted on 31 December 2012

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 9.5 (2 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
1 year 35 weeks ago Vanan
Listen to this speaking sticky icon
More speakings by this user:

You have been told that dormitory rooms at your university must be shared by two students. Would you rather have the university assign a student to share a room with you, or would you rather choose your own roommate? Use specific reasons and details to ex hossein021
Would you like to live in a big city or a small town? Use reasons to supportresponse. poons
When looking for information for a research project, some students prefer to get their information mainly from the Internet. Others prefer to mainly use printed materials such as books and academic journals. Which do you prefer, and why? yjc1989
Listening M: Hey Janet. You look a little worried; is anything wrong? W: Well, kind of. I just got a letter telling me I was accepted to my top-choice grad school. M: Uh. . . what’s wrong with that? W: Nothing. It’s really great. Don’t get me wrong. I’m i Ekhlass1980
5. Describe a difficult experience and how you overcome it. Include details andexamples in your explanation nar78
Explain the concept of money as done by the Professor Vanan sticky icon
What is your favorite season of the year? Describe the season and explain why you like it so much. fardin
94. Some prefer to have dogs, whereas others prefer to have cats as pets. In your opinion, which is the better pet? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice. xaama
Which kind of job would you prefer: a job that is uninteresting but has a high salary, or a job you really enjoy with a moderate salary? sonia123
task 5 nishith

28 in 30.