You are hereDo you agree or disagree with the following statement? Please give specific reasons for your opinion. Parents should restrict the TV programs that are watched by their kids instead of letting the kids watch TV programs freely.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Please give specific reasons for your opinion. Parents should restrict the TV programs that are watched by their kids instead of letting the kids watch TV programs freely.

yjc1989's picture

By yjc1989 - Posted on 17 March 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 7 (2 votes)

Michaelsal Belgium

User comment: I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills

nedAnerge Oman

Name Sticky
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - The man expresses his opinion about his opinion of the university’s plan. State his opinion and explain the reasons he gives for holding that opinion.- Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Se azita.f.t sticky icon
If you could invent something new, what product would you develop? Use specific details to explain why this invention is needed. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 2 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009031402 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Question3 - The woman expresses her opinion about the proposal described in the letter. Briefly summarize the proposal. Then state he opinion about the proposal and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion. Vanan sticky icon
A university plans to develop a new research center in your country. Some people want a center for business research. Other people want a center for research in agriculture (farming). Which of these two kinds of research centers do you recommend for your Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the example from the lecture, explain the concept of entertainment merchandising. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds biohellen sticky icon
Using points and examples from the lecture, explain how goats are related to the spread of desertification. Vanan sticky icon
Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. Then state which of the two solutions from the conversation you would recommend. Explain the reasons for your recommendation. Vanan sticky icon
Explain the causes of stress and relate them to the experiment with rats. Vanan sticky icon
Some students prefer to do group projects. Other students prefer to do individual projects. Which kind of projects do you think produce more learning and why? Vanan

21 in 30

The conclusion is optional.

Better to organize the speaking by first, second, third...