You are hereDo you agree or disagree with the following statement? Please give specific reasons for your opinion. Parents should restrict the TV programs that are watched by their kids instead of letting the kids watch TV programs freely.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Please give specific reasons for your opinion. Parents should restrict the TV programs that are watched by their kids instead of letting the kids watch TV programs freely.

yjc1989's picture

By yjc1989 - Posted on 17 March 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 7 (2 votes)
More speakings by this user:

mattur INDIA

User comment: I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills

Integrated Quest 3 : The student expresses her opinion of the policy for international students. Report her opinion and explain the reasons that she gives for having that opinion annisak
Some people prefer to have one long vacation before university . Other people prefer enter university directly after high school. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Ekhlass1980
TPO15-5 sahar fardin
What is your most important possession? Describe it and say why it is so important. ramana
TOEFL SPEAKING TASK 3: RENOVATION OF THE STUDENT CENTER VertFeuille
What is a very important skill a person should learn in order to be successful in the world today? Choose one skill and use specific reasons and examples to support your choice. Vanan
When people have devoted time or resources to a certain project, they generally want to see it succeed. However, they may grow so attached to the idea of a successful outcome that even if it starts to look like the project will fail and the disadvantages farzaneh
The professor describes the mistakes that are made in teaching children mathematics. Explain how these mistakes relate to the problems that children have in understanding fractions. Vanan sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Modern technology is creating a single world culture. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion nargess1981
Talk about an interesting tourist attraction you have been to. Describe it and say why it was interesting. Vanan

Name Sticky
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the example from the lecture, explain what behavior modification is and how it works. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds Lauren sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the talk, explain the two definitions of money presented by the professor. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds hotmail sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101803 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Which one is the quality that is most essential to friendship: faithfulness, honesty or humor aschocolate sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - Briefly summarize the proposal in the student’s letter. Then state her opinion about the proposal and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion.- Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: biohellen sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 4 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022204 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - The speakers discuss two possible solutions to the man’s problem. Briefly summarize the problem. Then sate which solution you recommend and explain why. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 fatema33 sticky icon
Talk about an important goal in your life and what steps have you taken to reach it? Include details and examples to support your answer. Vanan
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 6 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110106 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
The woman has explained to the man how to get to the part of the campus he needs to go to. Explain where the man is going to and how can he get there. Vanan sticky icon

Name Sticky
q2 02/26 nar78 sticky icon
Some students like classes where teachers lecture (do all of the talking) in class. Other students prefer classes where the students do some of the talking. Which type of class do you prefer? Give specific reasons and details to support your choice. Vanan sticky icon
In your opinion, what is the most important characteristic (for example, honesty, intelligence, a sense of humor) that a person can have to be successful in life? Use specific reasons and examples from your experience to explain your answer. Vanan sticky icon
108. When purchasing a house, some think the location of the house is the most important consideration. In contrast, others think the size of the house is the most important consideration. Which of these two opinions do you agree with and why? divjais186 sticky icon
The student expresses her opinion of the policy for international students. Report her opinion and explain the reasons that she gives for having that opinion. Vanan sticky icon

21 in 30

The conclusion is optional.

Better to organize the speaking by first, second, third...