You are hereDo you agree or disagree with the following statement? Please give specific reasons for your opinion. Parents should restrict the TV programs that are watched by their kids instead of letting the kids watch TV programs freely.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Please give specific reasons for your opinion. Parents should restrict the TV programs that are watched by their kids instead of letting the kids watch TV programs freely.

yjc1989's picture

By yjc1989 - Posted on 17 March 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 7 (2 votes)
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - Briefly summarize the woman’s problem. Then state which solution you would recommend and explain the reasons for your recommendation. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds biohellen sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110803 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
What is yor idea about the ideal job. Give reasons and examples to support your answer. Lauren sticky icon
Using points and examples from the talk, explain why Bugsy Siegel saw Las Vegas as a world of opportunity to expand his business. What are the odds against Las Vegas? Vanan sticky icon
A friend of yours has received some money and plans to use all of it either • to go on vacation • to buy a car. Your friend has asked you for advice. Compare your friend’s two choices and explain which one you think your friend should choose. Use specif Vanan
Your favorite place in your city you are now living aschocolate sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 6 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009031406 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Describe a project or an assignment you did in your class and explain why it was important. Give details and examples in your response. xiaoyangyangyangyang sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 4 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009092604 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
The students discuss two campus jobs. Explain the advantages and disadvantages of the jobs. Vanan

Name Sticky
What are some of the qualities of a good parent? Use specific details and examples to explain your answer. visa0809 sticky icon
When you have a question, do you prefer asking instructors for the answer or finding the answer for yourself through resources such as books or the Internet? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan sticky icon
Some people believe that you should always tell the truth. Others think that it is ok to lie sometimes if they have good intention. Which approach do you prefer. Give reasons and examples to support your answer. Lauren sticky icon
Which city in the world would you like to visit? Give specific reasons and details to explain your choice. komala sticky icon
Many people think that many youngsters today are too materialistic, money-oriented and not charitable. Agree/Disagree Lauren sticky icon
Which place do you like to live, the forest, desert, or plain? Use specificreason to explain your opinion. Rasha sticky icon

21 in 30

The conclusion is optional.

Better to organize the speaking by first, second, third...