You are hereDo you agree or disagree with the following statement? Please give specific reasons for your opinion. Parents should restrict the TV programs that are watched by their kids instead of letting the kids watch TV programs freely.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Please give specific reasons for your opinion. Parents should restrict the TV programs that are watched by their kids instead of letting the kids watch TV programs freely.

yjc1989's picture

By yjc1989 - Posted on 17 March 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 7 (2 votes)
More speakings by this user:

TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. Then state which solution you would recommend and explain the reasons for your recommendation. - Preparation Time: 20 Seconds Response Time: 60 Seconds nishith
Change in the Parking Fee In an attempt to reduce the amount of traffic around campus, the university has decided to increase the parking permit fee. Instead of paying the normal 25 dollars per month, students will be asked to pay 50 dollars. Also, many s Pinky123
92. You know an exciting secret about your best friend. Do you tell others about it or will you keep silent? Explain why you would or would not tell others about your friend's secret. magicsk
Using the main points and examples from the lecture, describe the Skinner box, and then explain how the device is used in psychology experiments. Vanan sticky icon
The man expresses his opinion of the university’s plan to increase the parking fee. State his opinion and explain the reasons he gives for holding that opinion. Vanan sticky icon
Using points and examples from the lecture, explain how maritime nations affected the spice trade in Europe. Vanan
If you could ask a famous person one question, what would you ask?Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. NewNewNew
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 6 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101806 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
When people have devoted time or resources to a certain project, they generally want to see it succeed. However, they may grow so attached to the idea of a successful outcome that even if it starts to look like the project will fail and the disadvantages nishith
Talk about one of your good friends and explain why you enjoy spending time with him or her. vinc

Name Sticky
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 6 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009031406 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Your city has decided to build a statue or monument to honor a famous person in your country. Who would you choose? Use reasons and specific examples to support your choice. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - The speakers discuss two possible solutions to the woman’s problem. Briefly summarize the problem. Then state which solution you would recommend and explain why. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: Joanie198705 sticky icon
Name a hobby you have and explain why that influence was important. Include details and examples to support your explanation. Vanan sticky icon
The woman expresses her opinion about the plan described in the announcement. Briefly summarize the plan. Then state her opinion about the plan and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110803 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 6 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009122006 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - The speakers discuss two possible solutions to the woman’s problem. Describe the problem and the two solutions. Then explain what you think the woman should do and why. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse T hotmail sticky icon
Talk about an important goal in your life and what steps have you taken to reach it? Include details and examples to support your answer. Vanan

Name Sticky
Some believe that a city should keep its old buildings. Others think somenew buildings are needed to replace the old buildings. What’s your opinion?Explain why. nargess1981 sticky icon
Describe the woman’s problem and the two suggestions the man makes about how she could deal with it. What do you think the woman should do and why? Vanan sticky icon
q2 02/26 divjais186 sticky icon
When faced with a problem, some people do research before they act, others prefer to try to solve the problem right away. Which approach do you favor ? Give details and examples to support your choice Maqdamon sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the lecture, explain the two major factors of product quality and how their role in consumer decision making has changed. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 visa0809 sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents or other adult relatives should make important decisions for their older (15 to 18year-old) teenage children. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. Vanan sticky icon
What do you think was the most important course you have had and why? Include details and examples. Vanan sticky icon

21 in 30

The conclusion is optional.

Better to organize the speaking by first, second, third...