You are hereDo you agree or disagree with the following statement? Please give specific reasons for your opinion. Parents should restrict the TV programs that are watched by their kids instead of letting the kids watch TV programs freely.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Please give specific reasons for your opinion. Parents should restrict the TV programs that are watched by their kids instead of letting the kids watch TV programs freely.

yjc1989's picture

By yjc1989 - Posted on 17 March 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 7 (2 votes)
More speakings by this user:

Q^ TPO32 Mirin
State whether you agree or disagree with the following statement. Then explain your reasons, using specific details in your explanation.Learning through online courses is more effective than learning in the traditional classroom setting. diwakar
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009122003 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
10. Would you prefer to go on a long trip by car or by train? ftn sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the example from the lecture, explain what behavior modification is and how it works. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds Joanie198705 sticky icon
Integrated speaking 4- 3. A Meeting at Bretton Woods The Bretton Woods Conference was held in New Hampshire in July 1944, and was attended by forty-four nations. The conference was held to make plans for post–World War II international economic cooperatio visa0809
How do the students respond to the notice about the positions in the administration building? hossein021
Notice posted around the libraryThe library is a place for reading, working on research, or studying only. It is not a concert hall. It is not a chat room. It is not a dining room. It is not a motel. This means that you may not play loud music in the libr venous
Q5.10The student wants to go to a job fair next Saturday but he has to work.The two people talk about the man's problem. Describe the problem and state which of the two solutions you prefer and why. ioanap
Some believe that TV, newspaper and radio have more influence onindividuals than their relatives and friends, while others believe not. Whichstatement do you prefer? Please give your opinion with specific examplesand details. nargess1981

Name Sticky
Talk about a person you admire and about something important that this person have taught you. Explain why it is important to you? Lauren sticky icon
Imagine that you have received some land to use as you wish. How would you use this land? Use specific details to explain your answer. Vanan sticky icon
Using the example of the vacuum cleaner, explain when it is legally acceptable to use exaggeration in advertising and when it is not. Vanan sticky icon
What do you consider to be the most important room in a house? Why is this room more important to you than any other room? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. Vanan
Describe the man's problem, and the two suggestions that his friend makes about how to handle it. What do you think the man should do, and why? Vanan
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points from the lecture, explain how the passion plant and the potato plant defend themselves from insects. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds ominiri sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree that children cause their parents a lot of trouble. Give details and examples in your response. xiaoyangyangyangyang sticky icon
Films can tell us a lot about the country where they were made. What have you learned about a country from watching its movies? Use specific examples and details to support your response. Vanan sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Games are as important for adults as they are for children. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - The speakers discuss two possible solutions to the woman’s problem. Describe the problem and the two solutions. Then explain what you think the woman should do and why. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse T hotmail sticky icon

21 in 30

The conclusion is optional.

Better to organize the speaking by first, second, third...