You are hereDo you agree or disagree with the following statement? Please give specific reasons for your opinion. Parents should restrict the TV programs that are watched by their kids instead of letting the kids watch TV programs freely.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Please give specific reasons for your opinion. Parents should restrict the TV programs that are watched by their kids instead of letting the kids watch TV programs freely.

yjc1989's picture

By yjc1989 - Posted on 17 March 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 7 (2 votes)
More speakings by this user:

Remansou Iran

User comment: I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam

Name Sticky
some people enjoy living in a location that has a warm climate all year. Other people like to live in place where the season change. which type of climate do you prefer and why ? Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 4 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022204 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Some movies are serious, designed to make the audience think. Other movies are designed primarily to amuse and entertain. Which type of movie do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101803 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 6 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110106 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Integrated speaking task no.4 Lauren sticky icon
Describe the woman is keen on applying for the research program although it is not compulsory in her field of study? Vanan
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - The speakers discuss two possible solutions to the woman’s problem. Describe the problem and the two solutions. Then explain what you think the woman should do and why. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse T hotmail sticky icon
The woman expresses her opinion of the legal aid project. States her opinion in favor of the project. Vanan
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points from the lecture, explain how the passion plant and the potato plant defend themselves from insects. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds ominiri sticky icon

21 in 30

The conclusion is optional.

Better to organize the speaking by first, second, third...