You are hereIt has recently been announced that a new high school may be built in your community. Do you support or oppose this plan? Why? Use specific reasons and details in your answer.

It has recently been announced that a new high school may be built in your community. Do you support or oppose this plan? Why? Use specific reasons and details in your answer.

Vanan's picture

By Vanan - Posted on 07 January 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 9.5 (2 votes)
More speakings by this user:

TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - The man expresses his opinion about his opinion of the university’s plan. State his opinion and explain the reasons he gives for holding that opinion.- Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Se chariths28@gmail.com
q6 Ekhlass1980
What job or career do you admire most, but not want for yourself? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer Ekhlass1980
Talk about an instuctor who made an impact on your life and why. Use details and examples to support your answer. Lauren sticky icon
Integrated speaking-3-8)Attention! Bookstore Moving! The university bookstore will be moving to its new location across campus for this Fall semester. The new location of the bookstore will be next to the Delaney Building on Wang street. Construction of Priya Patel
The women express her opinion about the proposal describe in the letter. Briefly summarize the proposal then state her opinion about proposal and explain the reasons she gives to holding that opinion deepali1234
talk about place you like to visit when you was child. deepali123
Integrated Quest. 4 : Explain how the Aboriginal People are identified. Draw upon information in both the reading and the lecture. annisak
Using the main points and examples from the lecture, describe the kind of information that ultrasound can provide, and then explain the way that ultrasound is used in medical diagnosis. Vanan sticky icon
Illustrate the concept of audience effects through lecture with reference to the reading passage. Vanan sticky icon

28 in 30