You are hereIt has recently been announced that a new high school may be built in your community. Do you support or oppose this plan? Why? Use specific reasons and details in your answer.

It has recently been announced that a new high school may be built in your community. Do you support or oppose this plan? Why? Use specific reasons and details in your answer.

Vanan's picture

By Vanan - Posted on 07 January 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 9.5 (2 votes)
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
Integrated speaking task no.4 Lauren sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the example from the lecture, explain what behavior modification is and how it works. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds Lauren sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the talk, explain the two definitions of money presented by the professor. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds hotmail sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 1 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101801 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Speak about your Favorite teacher Lauren sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - Briefly summarize the proposal in the student’s letter. Then state her opinion about the proposal and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion.- Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: biohellen sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 2 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022202 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Talk about an interesting class that you have taken up in school and stands out in your mind. Include details and examples to support your decision. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - The speakers discuss two possible solutions to the man’s problem. Briefly summarize the problem. Then sate which solution you recommend and explain why. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 fatema33 sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 4 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110104 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon

28 in 30