You are hereIt has recently been announced that a new high school may be built in your community. Do you support or oppose this plan? Why? Use specific reasons and details in your answer.

It has recently been announced that a new high school may be built in your community. Do you support or oppose this plan? Why? Use specific reasons and details in your answer.

Vanan's picture

By Vanan - Posted on 07 January 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 9.5 (2 votes)
More speakings by this user:

choose a place you go to often that is important to you and explain why it is important. please include specific details in your explanation. nishith
do you prefer to have a long vacation each year or have several short vacations throughout the year? use details and examples to support your explanation. nishith
Some people prefer to work for themselves or own a business. Others prefer to work for an employer. Would you rather be self-employed, work for someone else, or own a business? Use specific reasons to explain your choice. Vanan
#1 If friends from another country were going to spend time in your country, what cityor place would you suggest they visit? Using details and examples, explain why. france79
The student expresses her opinion of the policy for vehicle registration. Report her opinion and explain the reasons that she gives for having that opinion. nishith
q4 02/08 nar78
What kind of food do you recommend to add to the food menu of the campus cafeteria? monamh
A possession is an object that you own. If you were asked to choose onepossession that you prize highly, which on would you choose? Why? What makesthis possession especially valuable to you? divjais186
Professor: Because America is such a large country, it took a while before everyone in all areas could really share a common culture. When America was first being settled, people traveled thousands of miles to settle new areas. There was little communicat ket2014
TOEFL SPEAKING TASK 5: TAKING A CREATIVE WRITING COURSE VertFeuille

Name Sticky
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. Then state which solution you would recommend and explain the reasons for your recommendation. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 6 ominiri sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 1 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009031401 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Speak about your Favorite teacher Lauren sticky icon
Your city has decided to build a statue or monument to honor a famous person in your country. Who would you choose? Use reasons and specific examples to support your choice. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101005 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Talk about a person you admire and about something important that this person have taught you. Explain why it is important to you? Lauren sticky icon
A friend of yours has received some money and plans to use all of it either • to go on vacation • to buy a car. Your friend has asked you for advice. Compare your friend’s two choices and explain which one you think your friend should choose. Use specif Vanan
Talk about an interesting class that you have taken up in school and stands out in your mind. Include details and examples to support your decision. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 4 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022804 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 2 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110102 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon

Name Sticky
Integrated speaking task no.6 how the internet market has affected the industry? Lauren sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - The man expresses his opinion about his opinion of the university’s plan. State his opinion and explain the reasons he gives for holding that opinion.- Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Se azita.f.t sticky icon
Some people prefer to get up early in the morning and start the day’s work. Others prefer to get up later in the day and work until late at night. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice. Vanan sticky icon
The man expresses is opinion of the proposal in announcement. Report his opinion and explain the reasons he gives for having that opinion. Vanan sticky icon
13. Do you like to eat at home or at the restaurant? Which do you prefer and explain the reason. ftn sticky icon
Plants can provide food, shelter, clothing, or medicine. What is one kind of plant that is important to you or the people in your country? Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice. Vanan sticky icon
Most schools support extra-curricular activities, such as clubs and sports teams.Some schools pay for these activities, some require that students pay, and some use a mix of school funds and student payments. Which do you think is preferable,and why? Ana sticky icon
108. When purchasing a house, some think the location of the house is the most important consideration. In contrast, others think the size of the house is the most important consideration. Which of these two opinions do you agree with and why? divjais186 sticky icon

28 in 30