You are hereIt has recently been announced that a new high school may be built in your community. Do you support or oppose this plan? Why? Use specific reasons and details in your answer.

It has recently been announced that a new high school may be built in your community. Do you support or oppose this plan? Why? Use specific reasons and details in your answer.

Vanan's picture

By Vanan - Posted on 07 January 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 9.5 (2 votes)

Some people like doing work by hand. Others prefer using machines. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. ashbi
For the past few years, the daily campus newspaper has included a one-page international news section covering a few of the major stories in world news. Starting next month, the section will be eliminated. One of the reasons the newspaper editors gave for Pinky123
tpo 26-5 fardin
Q5 nishith
task 3 Responding to the university’s green initiative campaign, the library is going to cut down the electricity consumption by implementing the following procedures. First, the lighting equipment will be upgraded to energy-efficient lighting. The work t ioanap
q1. Describe an ideal marriage partner. What qualities do you thing are more important for a husband or a wife. Use reasons and details to support your answer. ioanap
Some people like to share their thoughts through publications like newspapers and blogs, others prefer to share only with their friends. Which one do you prefer? Mirin
integrated speaking nishith
q4. The professor discussed the characteristics of two kinds of birds of prey. On the basis of these characteristics explain whether either bird would be categorized as a raptor. ioanap
Some students would like to have a long vacation during the academic year. Other students would like to have several shorter vacations during the academic year. What is your preference and why? Include details and examples in your explanation. Vanan sticky icon

Name Sticky
When some people visit a city or country for the first time, they prefer to take an organized tour. Other people prefer to explore new places on their own. Which do you prefer and why? Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 1 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009031401 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Explain the importance of Kanzi experiment in the context of research on Primate communication Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101005 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Explain how the examples from the professor’s lecture illustrate the relationship between verbal and nonverbal communication. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds fatema33 sticky icon
What is your favourite day of the year? Use reasons to support your answer. Vanan
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - The professor proposes two solutions to the problem the woman describes. Briefly summarize the problem. Then state which solution you would recommend. Explain the reasons for your recommendation. - Preparation Time: IrishWhistle sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 4 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022804 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Describe the structure of an insect and explain why a spider is not strictly considered an insect. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 2 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110102 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon

28 in 30