You are hereIt has recently been announced that a new high school may be built in your community. Do you support or oppose this plan? Why? Use specific reasons and details in your answer.

It has recently been announced that a new high school may be built in your community. Do you support or oppose this plan? Why? Use specific reasons and details in your answer.

Vanan's picture

By Vanan - Posted on 07 January 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 9.5 (2 votes)
More speakings by this user:

mattur INDIA

User comment: I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills

The man expresses his opinion of the university’s plan to add a new science course requirement. State his opinion and explain the reasons he gives for holding that opinion. Vanan
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. Then state which solution you would recommend and explain the reasons for your recommendation. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 6 fardin
Some people think that teachers should be evaluated by the performance of their students on standardised tests at the end of the term. Other people maintain that teachers should be judged by their own performance in the classroom, and not by the scores th Vanan
Using the examples from the lecture, discuss two types of narrators that an author of fiction might use. Mohadeseh2
q6. Using points and examples from the talk explain what is interesting about Old Faithful specifically and geysers in general. ioanap
Using the main points and examples from the lecture, describe the two criteria for using an older research reference presented by the Professor. Vanan
Talk about a photograph or painting you have seen that was memorable. EXplain what you liked or disliked about it. nishith
some people have a few favorite foods that they eat most of the time. Others are always trying new dishes and styles of cooking . which do you prefer and why? Include details and examples in your explaination xaama
Target Marketing deepali1234
Describe your ideal job. Discuss why you consider this your ideal job. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Ekhlass1980

Name Sticky
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Explain how the examples from the professor’s lecture illustrate the relationship between verbal and nonverbal communication. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds fatema33 sticky icon
When some people visit a city or country for the first time, they prefer to take an organized tour. Other people prefer to explore new places on their own. Which do you prefer and why? Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110103 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Explain the importance of Kanzi experiment in the context of research on Primate communication Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022805 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
What is your favourite day of the year? Use reasons to support your answer. Vanan
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - The professor proposes two solutions to the problem the woman describes. Briefly summarize the problem. Then state which solution you would recommend. Explain the reasons for your recommendation. - Preparation Time: IrishWhistle sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 6 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110806 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Describe the structure of an insect and explain why a spider is not strictly considered an insect. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 4 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009051604 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon

28 in 30