You are hereA possession is an object that you own, If you were asked to choose one possession that you prize highly, Which one would you choose. Why? What makes this possession especially valuble to you? Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice.

A possession is an object that you own, If you were asked to choose one possession that you prize highly, Which one would you choose. Why? What makes this possession especially valuble to you? Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice.

Lauren's picture

By Lauren - Posted on 31 January 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 9.5 (2 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
1 year 51 weeks ago mahsa.parsapour
Listen to this speaking
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
Describe the Problems faced by the woman and what solutions are suggested? Which one is the best and why? Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 6 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022206 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the lecture, explain the importance of visual elements in painting. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds fatema33 sticky icon
Holidays honor people or events. If you could create a new holiday, what person or event would it honor and how would you want people to celebrate it? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. Vanan
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101805 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Some people think governments should spend as much money as possible exploring outer space (for example, traveling to the Moon and to other planets). Other people disagree and think governments should spend this money for our basic needs on Earth. Which o Vanan sticky icon
Describe a class you have taken and explain why that class was important to you. Include details and examples to support your explanation. Vanan sticky icon
Qualities of a good leader aschocolate sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009031405 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. Then state which of the two solutions from the conversation you would recommend. Explain the reasons for your recommendation. Vanan sticky icon

28 in 30

Great!