You are hereA possession is an object that you own, If you were asked to choose one possession that you prize highly, Which one would you choose. Why? What makes this possession especially valuble to you? Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice.

A possession is an object that you own, If you were asked to choose one possession that you prize highly, Which one would you choose. Why? What makes this possession especially valuble to you? Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice.

Lauren's picture

By Lauren - Posted on 31 January 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 9.5 (2 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
1 year 42 weeks ago mahsa.parsapour
Listen to this speaking
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
What do you consider to be the most important room in a house? Why is this room more important to you than any other room? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. Vanan
Describe the man's problem, and the two suggestions that his friend makes about how to handle it. What do you think the man should do, and why? Vanan
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 4 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009031404 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 1 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110801 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Imagine that you have received some land to use as you wish. How would you use this land? Use specific details to explain your answer. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 4 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009122004 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Films can tell us a lot about the country where they were made. What have you learned about a country from watching its movies? Use specific examples and details to support your response. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 2 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009092602 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Pollution is increasing day by day. What will you suggest to reduce the pollution? Give reasons and examples to support your answer. Ana sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Games are as important for adults as they are for children. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan sticky icon

28 in 30

Great!