You are hereA possession is an object that you own, If you were asked to choose one possession that you prize highly, Which one would you choose. Why? What makes this possession especially valuble to you? Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice.

A possession is an object that you own, If you were asked to choose one possession that you prize highly, Which one would you choose. Why? What makes this possession especially valuble to you? Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice.

Lauren's picture

By Lauren - Posted on 31 January 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 9.5 (2 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
1 year 38 weeks ago mahsa.parsapour
Listen to this speaking
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
Describe the woman's problem and the two suggestions that her friend makes about how to handle it. What do you think the woman should do and why? Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101803 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - The woman expresses her opinion about the university’s plan. State her opinion about and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion.- Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds Joanie198705 sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 4 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022204 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - The man expresses his opinion of the university’s plan to eliminate the bus service. State his opinion and explain the reasons he gives for holding that opinion. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: hotmail sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 6 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110106 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the professor’s example, explain what an establishing shot is and how it is used. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds ominiri sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Playing games teaches us about life. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan sticky icon
My favorite city is Vanan sticky icon
Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. Then state which of the two solutions from the conversation you would recommend. Explain the reasons for your recommendation. Vanan sticky icon

28 in 30

Great!