You are hereA possession is an object that you own, If you were asked to choose one possession that you prize highly, Which one would you choose. Why? What makes this possession especially valuble to you? Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice.

A possession is an object that you own, If you were asked to choose one possession that you prize highly, Which one would you choose. Why? What makes this possession especially valuble to you? Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice.

Lauren's picture

By Lauren - Posted on 31 January 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 9.5 (2 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
1 year 46 weeks ago mahsa.parsapour
Listen to this speaking
More speakings by this user:

Describe the best gift you ever recieved and say what made the gift so special. vinc
The Placebo Effect Doctors at times prescribe patients an inactive substance such as a sugar pill, distilled water, or a saline solution to treat them for mild or serious medical conditions. This substance is called a placebo. Though this substance is kno Pinky123
If your school planned to offer an additional class, what class would you want it to be and why? nishith sticky icon
Many animals use coloration to protect themselves from predators. One defensive strategy involving the use of coloration is what is known as reveling coloration. Animals employing this strategy have an area of bright color on some part of their body; this ben
The professor expresses her opinion of the plan for the renovation of Old Main. Report her opinion and explain the reasons that she gives for having that opinion. mohamedabdelhakim
Describe the most efficient transportation in your country. Please state yourreason and include specific examples and details in your explanation. boys_next_door
Some people think that keeping animals in zoos is cruel. Others believe that zoos serve the purpose of educating about animals they would never have seen. Lauren sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - The professor proposes two solutions to the problem the woman describes. Briefly summarize the problem. Then state which solution you would recommend. Explain the reasons for your recommendation. - Preparation Time: chariths28@gmail.com
some people like to take risk and try new things, other dislike adventure.which one you prefer? visa0809
Using the main points and examples describe paradox of the choice. kinjalpatel

Name Sticky
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Why or why not? Use details and examples to explain your answer. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 1 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110101 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Explain groupthink and its effects using the example of the computer company. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds love4life sticky icon
When some people visit a city or country for the first time, they prefer to take an organized tour. Other people prefer to explore new places on their own. Which do you prefer and why? Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022803 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. Then state which solution you would recommend and explain the reasons for your recommendation. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 6 azita.f.t sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points from the lecture, explain why researchers think that babies may feel empathy. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds biohellen sticky icon
Describe the structure of an insect and explain why a spider is not strictly considered an insect. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 4 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110804 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
What is your favourite day of the year? Use reasons to support your answer. Vanan

Name Sticky
The lecture and passage explains two contrasting ideas about origin of oil. Explain the major difference between them. Vanan sticky icon
Some people believe that only the best students should be allowed to study at the college or university. Others believe that all interested students must be allowed to do so. Agree/Disagree? Support with points and examples. Vanan sticky icon
do you agree or disagree that students should have a job while they are studying in school? use details and examples to support your explanation. poons sticky icon
The University of the Rockies financial aid office has posted information about work-study grants.Financial Aid Office AnnouncementThe work-study program gives undergratuate and graduate students the opportunity to earn money on campus to pay for their ed Yavuz Burak sticky icon
Integrated speaking task no. 6 Lauren sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the lecture, explain the two pricing strategies described by the professor. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds visa0809 sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree that students should bring a cellphone to school? Use details and examples to support your explanation. Vanan sticky icon

28 in 30

Great!