You are hereA possession is an object that you own, If you were asked to choose one possession that you prize highly, Which one would you choose. Why? What makes this possession especially valuble to you? Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice.

A possession is an object that you own, If you were asked to choose one possession that you prize highly, Which one would you choose. Why? What makes this possession especially valuble to you? Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice.

Lauren's picture

By Lauren - Posted on 31 January 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 9.5 (2 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
1 year 33 weeks ago mahsa.parsapour
Listen to this speaking
More speakings by this user:

Some people believe that honesty is the best policy; that people should tell the truth all the time. Other people believe that is OK to lie as long as the reasons for telling the lie are honorable. Which approach to honesty you believe is better? Include ioanap
task 4 A biome is an area of the planet that can be classified according to the plants and animals that live in it. Temperature, soil, and the amount of light and water help determine what life exists in a biome. A biome is different from an ecosystem. An nishith
Integrated speaking task. Question 5 Lauren
110. Some say that those who throw trash on the ground should be given expensive fines so they do not repeat the behavior. Others argue that littering is a minor offense that should be punished with a verbal warning or a very small fine. Which opinion do magicsk
248. Your principal is trying to decide whether or not to completely ban all cell phones in the classroom because of the continuing issues teachers are having. Students are not paying attention and are continually on their cell phones. What course of acti magicsk
People do many different things to stay healthy. What do you do for good health? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer Vanan
People do many different things to stay healthy. What do you do for good health? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer nishith
Q4.40 Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder is an anxiety disorder characterized by reliving a psychologically traumatic situation, long after any physical danger involved has passed, through flashbacks and nightmares.Using the main points and examples describe ioanap
When people need to complain about a product or poor service, some prefer to complain in writing and others prefer to complain in person. Which way do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan
q6 Ekhlass1980

Name Sticky
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - The woman expresses her opinion about the university’s plan. State her opinion about and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion.- Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds Joanie198705 sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 1 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110801 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
some people enjoy living in a location that has a warm climate all year. Other people like to live in place where the season change. which type of climate do you prefer and why ? Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 4 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009031404 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Your favorite place in your city you are now living aschocolate sticky icon
Some movies are serious, designed to make the audience think. Other movies are designed primarily to amuse and entertain. Which type of movie do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan
What is your favorite possession? Describe it and say why it is so important. sonia123
It is generally agreed that society benefits from the work of its members. Compare the contributions of artists to society with the contributions of scientists to society. Which type of contribution do you think is valued more by your society? Give spe Vanan
Some students prefer to do group projects. Other students prefer to do individual projects. Which kind of projects do you think produce more learning and why? Vanan
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the professor’s example, explain what an establishing shot is and how it is used. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds ominiri sticky icon

Name Sticky
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using the research described by the professor, explain what scientists have learned about the mathematical abilities of babies. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds love4life sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101005 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Talk about a pleasant and memorable event that happened while you were in school. Explain why this event brings back fond memories. sonia123 sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - The woman expresses her opinion of the university’s new policy. State her opinion and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion.- Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds ominiri sticky icon
21. Some people like living in the center of cities close to downtown areas. Others prefer to live further out in the suburbs. Which do you prefer? ftn sticky icon
Using points and examples from the talk, explain the two definitions of moneypresented by the professor. smartaquarius10 sticky icon
If a friend from another country visited your home, what food would you prepare? Use specific reasons to support your answer. Vanan sticky icon
Speak about your Favorite teacher Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 1 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009031401 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon

28 in 30

Great!