You are hereA possession is an object that you own, If you were asked to choose one possession that you prize highly, Which one would you choose. Why? What makes this possession especially valuble to you? Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice.

A possession is an object that you own, If you were asked to choose one possession that you prize highly, Which one would you choose. Why? What makes this possession especially valuble to you? Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice.

Lauren's picture

By Lauren - Posted on 31 January 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 9.5 (2 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
1 year 11 weeks ago mahsa.parsapour
mahsa.parsapour's picture
Listen to this speaking

Integrated speaking 3-5)A Notice from Public Safety A new parking policy is being instituted starting next year. Previously, faculty and staff were given first preference of parking passes, then commuting students, then the remaining passes were given out ishuru
What are the important qualities of a good son or daughter? Have these qualities changed or remained the same over time in your culture? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. nishith
barron's task 3 nishith
People do many different things to stay healthy. What do you do forgood health? Use specific reasons and examples to support youranswer. NewNewNew
20. Many universities offer intensive courses during the summer and winter periods.Would you prefer to take an intensive course during the summer or the winter vacationperiod? ftn
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points from the lecture, explain how the passion plant and the potato plant defend themselves from insects. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds visa0809
110. Some say that those who throw trash on the ground should be given expensive fines so they do not repeat the behavior. Others argue that littering is a minor offense that should be punished with a verbal warning or a very small fine. Which opinion do magicsk
Altruism refers to an animal behaviour in which an animal sacrifices its own well-being for the benefit of other animals. In some cases, one animal may help another of the same species to reproduce more effectively but at the cost of leaving fewer offspri nishith
Explain sustainability by using the example of the printing company provided by the professor. Vanan sticky icon
Some students would rather write a paper than take a test. Other students would rather take a test instead of writing a paper. Which option do you prefer and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support you opinion. mahsa.parsapour

28 in 30

Great!