You are hereA possession is an object that you own, If you were asked to choose one possession that you prize highly, Which one would you choose. Why? What makes this possession especially valuble to you? Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice.

A possession is an object that you own, If you were asked to choose one possession that you prize highly, Which one would you choose. Why? What makes this possession especially valuble to you? Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice.

Lauren's picture

By Lauren - Posted on 31 January 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 9.5 (2 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
1 year 37 weeks ago mahsa.parsapour
Listen to this speaking
More speakings by this user:

do you prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants? use details and examples to support your explanation. nishith
if you where ask to choose one place in your country where you would take a tourist, which one would you choose? why? what is specially impressive about that place? use specific reasons and details to explain your choice. nargess1981 sticky icon
q6 nar78
question 6 Pinky123
Illusion of transparency is people's tendency to believe that the people looking at them can see how they are feeling. This observation can cause people to get nervous and anxious, which they think people can see and cause them to become even more nervous nishith
where is a good place to have fun in your city or town? describe this place and explain why it is fun. visa0809 sticky icon
task 4 An aquifer is an underground layer of water-bearing rock. Water-bearing rocks are permeable, meaning that they have openings that liquids and gases can pass through. Sedimentary rock such as sandstone, as well as sand and gravel, are examples of w nishith
Some people think it is more fun to spend time with friends in restaurants or cafés. Others think it is more fun to spend time with friends at home. Which do you think is better? Explain why. visa0809
Which situation do you think is better for children: a two-parent or single-parent family? Use details and explanations to support your preference. hajarisfahan
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the talk, explain the difference between active and passive attention. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds dya

Name Sticky
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 6 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009031406 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - Briefly summarize the proposal in the student’s letter. Then state her opinion about the proposal and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion.- Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: biohellen sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110803 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the example from the lecture, explain what behavior modification is and how it works. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds Lauren sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the talk, explain the two definitions of money presented by the professor. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds hotmail sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - The speakers discuss two possible solutions to the man’s problem. Briefly summarize the problem. Then sate which solution you recommend and explain why. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 fatema33 sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 4 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009092604 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Talk about an important goal in your life and what steps have you taken to reach it? Include details and examples to support your answer. Vanan
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 6 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009122006 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
The woman has explained to the man how to get to the part of the campus he needs to go to. Explain where the man is going to and how can he get there. Vanan sticky icon

Name Sticky
Some students like classes where teachers lecture (do all of the talking) in class. Other students prefer classes where the students do some of the talking. Which type of class do you prefer? Give specific reasons and details to support your choice. Vanan sticky icon
In your opinion, what is the most important characteristic (for example, honesty, intelligence, a sense of humor) that a person can have to be successful in life? Use specific reasons and examples from your experience to explain your answer. Vanan sticky icon
Do you prefer to go out to dinner or stay home and cook a meal? Use reasons to support your response. Ana sticky icon
What kind of reading material such as novels, magazines or poetry do you most like to read in your free time? Explain? Ana sticky icon
13. Do you like to eat at home or at the restaurant? Which do you prefer and explain the reason. ftn sticky icon
The student expresses her opinion of the policy for international students. Report her opinion and explain the reasons that she gives for having that opinion. Vanan sticky icon
Some people like to do only what they already do well. Other people prefer to try new things and take risks. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice. Vanan sticky icon

28 in 30

Great!