Describe the changes that will happen in your life in five years. Please include specific examples and details in your explanation.

Speaking topics in text

Speaking recording
Speaking category

After 45 seconds, the speaking will be cut off and go to another speaking. It is not going to be recorded. If you still are on the way to talk something, the examiners can figure out easily. if you don't want a high mark, that will be OK, but if you want 25 or over, it is not going to give a good expressions to examiners. examiners will think like: well, it is good but it is not perfect compared to other users who developed on time.

So the best way is exactly following the pattern we gave:

two reasons; and few sentences to support the reasons. like this:

first 1-2 sentences: introduction. my opinion: A or B. agree or disagree. about 5-10 seconds

First, reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1 (some arguments. 1-2 sentence) + a small conclusion for reason 1(like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentence). // about 15 seconds

Second, reason 2 (1 sentence) + why reason 2 (some arguments. 1-2 sentence) + a small conclusion for reason 2(like advantages of reason 2 or comparisons if not reason 2, 1-2 sentence). // about 15 seconds

Conclusion: Don't need a conclusion. (you can have one only when you don't have something to talk about)

-----------------------------------------
An example (Eating at home or restaurant) for First:
First,reason 1 (1 sentence: Eating at home can save money) + why reason 1(some arguments. 1-2 sentences: I can prepare cheaper food from food market; I don't need to drive or take a bus to reach the restaurant;) + small conclusions ( 1-2 sentences: with the money I saved, I can buy a good book to read; I can use the money for a trip...).

-------------------------
and follow this user who got 29 in speaking. He used the pattern very well:
http://www.testbig.com/users/bigzee
http://www.testbig.com/question/thank-you-letter