TPO 01 - Question 1 Talk about a book you have read that was important to you for some reason. Explain why the book was important to you. Give specific details and examples to explain your answer.

Speaking topics in text: 

TPO 01 - Question 1

Talk about a book you have read that was important to you for some reason. Explain why the book was important to you. Give specific details and examples to explain your answer.

Speaking category: 
Your rating: None Average: 10 (1 vote)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking
1 month 3 weeks ago akashdesai 50 Read full essay
1 month 4 weeks ago aceit 50 Read full essay
1 month 4 weeks ago aceit 66 Read full essay
2 months 3 weeks ago Av9ash 83 Read full essay
3 months 4 days ago toeflibt.ara 71 Read full essay
3 months 2 weeks ago Tulips 65 Read full essay
5 months 1 week ago daniel8564 65 Read full essay
7 months 4 weeks ago GopiPatel 60 Read full essay
7 months 4 weeks ago JohnNYC 70 Read full essay
8 months 1 day ago Zekun 10 Read full essay

Pages

More speakings by this user:
Extensive reading & listening: - reading & listening will help speaking

A sample to the speaking in text:

Harry Potter is the book that’s pretty important to me. First of all, it’s the first book I’ve read in English. I had a great time learning English from it because the story is fun to read. I get bored easily reading my English text books, and usually fall asleep within half an hour. But when I read HP, I can go all day long. Second, the book taught me what true friendship is. For example, Ron never gives up on Harry or abandons him no matter how difficult the situation gets, and they can trust each other with their lives. I wish I have a friend like that in my life.

The Meaning Of Marriage written by Timothy Keller is the book that's pretty important book for me. Two years ago, I had a serious marriage problem with my husband. At that time, a friend of mine recommended this book to me. The ideology in the book really changed my understanding of marriage. I used to think that marriage is the combination of two perfect matching people. However, after reading Keller's book, I found out that marriage is actually a rebirth of two imperfect people. It is in this intimate relationship - marriage - we could find out each other's flaws, and correct them like nirvana. That's how this book influnced my life and saved my marriage.

Pages