Which form of transportation is the most enjoyable? Bicycle, automobile, train?

Speaking topics in text

Speaking recording
Speaking category

Thank you for your precious reply, but I want to add that I talked with a TOEFL Tutorial, most of his students got 27 or above in writing, and he told me"for the question like this I have to use the same format as writing" and this is his format: select one item and comparing it with the rest.For instance:
introduction
body 1: compare item 1 with 2--train versus automobile.
body 2: compare item 1 with 3--train versus bicycle.

suppose there are other items more than automobile, and bike like: ships, bus, airplane, how are you going to compare?

We only need to find out the unique advantages of one item, it is like a comparison, don't need to go back and forth, like: if I ride a bike, then....if I take the train, then..., this will create duplicated content.

High marks = fluency + good content + more content.

for example, suppose I like to take the train.

first, it saves time. There will be no traffic jam for trains since trains have fixed tracks. and bad weathers will not affect the time schedules either. They are always on time. I will be not late to office. //when we say: There will be no traffic jam for trains since trains have fixed tracks'. we don't need to say something again, like: if we drive the car, it may be stuck by the traffic.

second, I don't need to drive on the way. There are somebody else taking care the train. Then I can read books, listen to music, enjoy the views, even go Internet preparing my jobs. //see: it is not possible to take those advantages on bikes or cars.