TPO 04 - Question 2 Many universities now offer academic courses over the Internet. However, some people still prefer learning in traditional classrooms. Which do you think is better? Explain why.

Speaking topics in text: 

TPO 04 - Question 2

Many universities now offer academic courses over the Internet. However, some people still prefer learning in traditional classrooms. Which do you think is better? Explain why.

Speaking category: 
Your rating: None Average: 10 (1 vote)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking
1 month 2 weeks ago Maryabb 80 Read full essay
1 month 3 weeks ago mahabub 66 Read full essay
1 month 3 weeks ago mahabub 90 Read full essay
3 months 3 weeks ago ying.ma 76 Read full essay
5 months 1 week ago Tulips 90 Read full essay
5 months 3 weeks ago archimo 83 Read full essay
6 months 2 weeks ago donya goodarz 60 Read full essay
7 months 2 days ago daniel8564 50 Read full essay
7 months 2 days ago daniel8564 53 Read full essay

Pages

More speakings by this user:
Extensive reading & listening: - reading & listening will help speaking
Intensive TOEFL reading & listening from TPO:

A sample Answer to this speaking in text:

At the advent of internet, our life got easier. Same applies for the method of learning. Now, we can easily take any course sitting at our home rather than taking the traditional class room courses. The traditional class room courses require a lot of time as compared to internet courses. You have to go to the institution, wait for the teacher, and sit there with the teacher’s will not yours. This makes you sick. You can’t even leave the class unless it is finished. But in the internet course you don’t waste much of your time. You can take the course any time of your choice. Now a days you can also communicate with your online teacher and other students on the forum that has made the learning process easy. So I’ll definitely go for internet courses.

Pages