TPO 43 - Question 3 University Makes Changes to Orientation ProgramMadison University is making a change to the orientation program for first-year students. In the past, as part of orientation, new, incoming students could go on a two-day hiking and campi

Speaking topic in text: 

TPO 43 - Question 3

University Makes Changes to Orientation Program

Madison University is making a change to the orientation program for first-year students. In the past, as part of orientation, new, incoming students could go on a two-day hiking and camping trip together with other incoming students on the weekend before classes begin. In order to encourage more students to take advantage of the opportunity to get to know one another in an informal setting, the university will now offer a choice of activities: students will be able to either go hiking or participate in organized group games on campus. Additionally, these activities will last one day only, not two, a change many students had requested.

Speaking topic in audio: 

The man expresses his opinion about the change described in the article. Briefly summarize the change Then state his opinion about the change and explain the reasons he gives for holding that opinion.

Speaking category: 
Your rating: None Average: 10 (1 vote)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking
1 month 2 weeks ago mahabub 50 Read full essay
2 months 6 days ago mgrajapt 90 Read full essay
2 months 1 week ago mgrajapt 70 Read full essay
2 months 4 weeks ago paras001 83 Read full essay
3 months 10 hours ago hipax 60 Read full essay
3 months 1 week ago -vv- 80 Read full essay
4 months 3 weeks ago mgrajapt 80 Read full essay
5 months 1 week ago donya goodarz 0 Read full essay
6 months 4 days ago SheLaya 70 Read full essay

Pages

More speakings by this user:

Pages

Extensive reading & listening: - reading & listening will help speaking

Before, the university offered a two-day hiking to freshmen before classes begin. Now the university decides to make a change. Students can make a choice between hiking and group game, and the activity will only last one day. The man thinks it's a good idea. First, not all students like the same activity, some may not like to live in a tent so they may miss such a good opportunity. Second, a two-day activity is too long because freshmen are busy before the beginning of the semester, they need to buy books, set up dorms and prepare for new courses. It's better to give them one day to do these things.

Pages