TPO 01 - Question 4 Groupthink One process by which groups may make bad or irrational decisions is known as groupthink. Individual members of a group attempt to conform their opinions to what they believe to be the group consensus even though the result m

Speaking topics
Speaking recording upload
Speaking category

18 in 30

The content should be clear and right on the point. read the sample answer and compare:

The professor talks about groupthink which means sometimes people would make a bad decision as a group. //you got the point, but take a long time to address the content. It should be done in 10 seconds, while you take 20 seconds

In the example, the professor and his co-worker thought they need to change the look of their computers, but managers disagreed. So his co-worker changed his mind because he didn’t want to leave a bad impression on the managers by not looking like a team player. In the end, the professor changed his mind too, because he didn’t want to be the only person that’s holding up the vote. But they were all wrong, the same year, a competitor came out with a new design that attracted many of their customers. //some details lost