You are heresome people like to eat most of meals with other people. Some prefer to eat alone. which one do you prefer and why?

some people like to eat most of meals with other people. Some prefer to eat alone. which one do you prefer and why?

nargess1981's picture

By nargess1981 - Posted on 13 January 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8.5 (2 votes)
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - The man expresses his opinion about the university’s plan. State his opinion and explain the reason he gives for holding that opinion. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds sonia123 sticky icon
Talk about a movie you liked and explain why did you like it? Lauren sticky icon
What food do you suggest university cafeteria should add to attract morepeople? VertFeuille sticky icon
People listen to music for different reasons and at different times. Why is music important to many people? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice. Vanan sticky icon
Describe the woman’s problem and the two suggestions the man makes about how she could deal with it. What do you think the woman should do and why? Vanan sticky icon
What is your most useful study aid? Describe it and explain why it is useful in helping you to study. Ana sticky icon
When faced with a problem, some people do research before they act, others prefer to try to solve the problem right away. Which approach do you favor ? Give details and examples to support your choice Maqdamon sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009122003 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Using the main points and examples from the lecture, describe the three parts of a fax machine and then explain how the fax process works. Vanan sticky icon
Some universities have large, lecture-based classes, whereas others have smaller, discussion-based classes. Which do you think is better and why? Includedetails and examples to support your explanation. candrow sticky icon

26 in 30