You are heresome people like to eat most of meals with other people. Some prefer to eat alone. which one do you prefer and why?

some people like to eat most of meals with other people. Some prefer to eat alone. which one do you prefer and why?

nargess1981's picture

By nargess1981 - Posted on 13 January 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8.5 (2 votes)
More speakings by this user:

74. Some prefer to give presents to others during special occasions. On the other hand, others like to receive gifts more. Which do you prefer and why? magicsk
Explain how birthdays are celebrated in your country. Use specific examples and details in your explanation annisak
An escarpment is an area of the Earth where elevation changes suddenly. Escarpment usually refers to the bottom of a cliff or a steep slope. (Scarp refers to the cliff itself.). Escarpments separate two level land surfaces. For example, an escarpment coul nishith
Some people like to watch the news on television. Other people prefer to read the news on the newspaper. Still others use their computers to get the news. How do you prefer to be informed about the news and why? Use specific reasons and examples to suppor Lauren
Do you agree or disagree that a childhood is the best time of a person’s life? Use details and examples to support your explanation kinjalpatel
integrated speaking ( question 3)The university will apply a new policy on which all sold food in the main cafeteria will be organic food. zeezoo
What is the most important or memorable writing, poem, or letter you have written and why is it important to you? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. Ekhlass1980
critical period sonia123
Some people like to watch news on television. Other people prefer to read the news in a newspaper. Still others use their computers to get the news. How do you prefer to be informed about the news and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your hossein021
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the example discussed by the professor, explain what cognitive dissonance is and how people often deal with it - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds ioanap

Name Sticky
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009092605 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Speaking Task Vanan
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the example discussed by the professor, explain what cognitive dissonance is and how people often deal with it - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds tobeornot sticky icon
Some people think governments should spend as much money as possible exploring outer space (for example, traveling to the Moon and to other planets). Other people disagree and think governments should spend this money for our basic needs on Earth. Which o Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 2 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101802 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Some students prefer to do group projects. Other students prefer to do individual projects. Which kind of projects do you think produce more learning and why? Vanan
Talk about a situation in which you realized that you have certain strengths\weaknesses and how you dealt with this finding Rasha sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree that children cause their parents a lot of trouble. Give details and examples in your response. xiaoyangyangyangyang sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022203 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Some people prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants. Other people prefer to prepare and eat food at home. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan

Name Sticky
What kind of reading material, such as novels, magazines, or poetry, do you most like to read in your free time. Explain why you find this kind of material interesting. gctogc sticky icon
Who is an important person in your country? Describe this person and explain why he/she is important. Vanan sticky icon
Referencing the research presented by the professor, explain the concept of evolution in action. Vanan sticky icon
What is your happiest childhood memory? Describe it and give reasons to explain why it is your happiest memory. Vanan sticky icon
When a new technology is released, some people like to try it right away, while others prefer to wait until the technology becomes more established and popular. How do you feel about new technology? Explain your answer with details and examples. Ana sticky icon
some universities have large, lectures based classes, whereas others have smaller, discussion based classes.which do you think is better and why? include details and examples to support your explanation. nishith sticky icon
Question1: Talk about a photograph or painting you have seen that was memorable. Explain what you liked or disliked about it. Vanan sticky icon
Describe the best gift you ever recieved and say what made the gift so special? Rasha sticky icon

26 in 30