You are heresome people like to eat most of meals with other people. Some prefer to eat alone. which one do you prefer and why?

some people like to eat most of meals with other people. Some prefer to eat alone. which one do you prefer and why?

nargess1981's picture

By nargess1981 - Posted on 13 January 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8.5 (2 votes)
More speakings by this user:

Dementor

User comment: I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam

Talk about a time when you really helped a person in need. Describe what you did, whom it was for, and why you did it. Use specific details and examples in your response. nishith
Additional Science Course Requirement As part of the university’s efforts to ensure that undergraduates receive a well-rounded and complete education, all incoming students and current freshman will need to complete one new science course requirement in o Pinky123
If you could make one important change in a school that you attended, what change would you make? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer. hossein021
People account for their own behaviour differently from how they account for behaviour of others. When observing the behaviour of others, we tend to attribute their actions to their character or their personality rather than to external factors. In contra saharpouya
Q6 Explain what point the speaker is making about the creation of Mount Rushmore. ioanap
Which class would you choose to attend if it is free?1.Improve the skill of public representation2.How to start a small business3.Improve photographic skill Mirin
q5. Describe the man's problem and which of the two solutions you would prefer and why. ioanap
When selecting a university, which factor among the following three do you consider the most important? Cost, size, or location. Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. Ekhlass1980
q4 Using the main points from the lecture, describe Escarpment and the two main types of processes creating them. ioanap
Talk about a pleasant and memorable event that happened while you were in school. Explain why this event brings back fond memories. ashbi

Name Sticky
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the lecture, explain the importance of visual elements in painting. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds fatema33 sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Task 3Announcement from the school: Changing of the loan policy and increasing copy machines for the library. The maximum books that a student can checked out for one time is reduced from 30 to 10.Conversation: A male student and a female s VertFeuille sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 2 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009031402 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
The man expresses his opinion of the Student Association's recent purchase. State his opinion and explain the reasons he gives for holding that opinion. Vanan sticky icon
Some universities require first-year students to live in dormitories on campus. Others allow students to live off campus. Which policy do you think is better for first-year students and why? Include details and examples in your explanation. Vanan sticky icon
Describe a class you have taken and explain why that class was important to you. Include details and examples to support your explanation. Vanan sticky icon
Describe the woman's problem and the two suggestions that her friend makes about how to handle it. What do you think the woman should do, and why? Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 1 and the sample answer. Ref NO:2009022201 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the example from the lecture, explain what behavior modification is and how it works. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds Lauren sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - The woman expresses her opinion of the university’s new policy. State her opinion and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion.- Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds ominiri sticky icon

26 in 30