You are heresome people like to eat most of meals with other people. Some prefer to eat alone. which one do you prefer and why?

some people like to eat most of meals with other people. Some prefer to eat alone. which one do you prefer and why?

nargess1981's picture

By nargess1981 - Posted on 13 January 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8.5 (2 votes)
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the talk, explain the two types of motivation. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds baoman sticky icon
Talk about a person you admire and about something important that this person have taught you. Explain why it is important to you? Lauren sticky icon
If you could invent something new, what product would you develop? Use specific details to explain why this invention is needed. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the lecture, explain the two major factors of product quality and how their role in consumer decision making has changed. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Joanie198705 sticky icon
A university plans to develop a new research center in your country. Some people want a center for business research. Other people want a center for research in agriculture (farming). Which of these two kinds of research centers do you recommend for your Vanan sticky icon
Some people think governments should spend as much money as possible exploring outer space (for example, traveling to the Moon and to other planets). Other people disagree and think governments should spend this money for our basic needs on Earth. Which o Vanan sticky icon
Using the points and examples given by the professor, explain the two types of thermoregulation that mammals use. Vanan sticky icon
Explain the causes of stress and relate them to the experiment with rats. Vanan sticky icon
Which one is the quality that is most essential to friendship: faithfulness, honesty or humor aschocolate sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101803 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon

26 in 30