You are heresome people like to eat most of meals with other people. Some prefer to eat alone. which one do you prefer and why?

some people like to eat most of meals with other people. Some prefer to eat alone. which one do you prefer and why?

nargess1981's picture

By nargess1981 - Posted on 13 January 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8.5 (2 votes)
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
Integrated speaking task. Question 3 Lauren sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using the examples from the talk, explain how persuasive strategies are used in advertising. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds tobeornot sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is more important for students to study history and literature than it is for them to study science and mathematics. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. Vanan
Speak about your Favorite teacher Lauren sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022803 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
With points from the lecture, explain the formation of collapse sinkhole. Vanan
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 1 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110101 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 4 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110804 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - The woman expresses her opinion about the proposal that her friend Tim made in his letter to the newspaper. State her opinion about his proposal and explain the reasons she gives for her opinion.- Preparation Time: IrishWhistle sticky icon
A university plans to develop a new research center in your country. Some people want a center for business research. Other people want a center for research in agriculture (farming). Which of these two kinds of research centers do you recommend for your Vanan sticky icon

26 in 30