You are heresome people like to eat most of meals with other people. Some prefer to eat alone. which one do you prefer and why?

some people like to eat most of meals with other people. Some prefer to eat alone. which one do you prefer and why?

nargess1981's picture

By nargess1981 - Posted on 13 January 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8.5 (2 votes)

Name Sticky
Some students like classes where teachers lecture (do all of the talking) in class. Other students prefer classes where the students do some of the talking. Which type of class do you prefer? Give specific reasons and details to support your choice. Vanan sticky icon
In your opinion, what is the most important characteristic (for example, honesty, intelligence, a sense of humor) that a person can have to be successful in life? Use specific reasons and examples from your experience to explain your answer. Vanan sticky icon
Which one is the quality that is most essential to friendship: faithfulness, honesty or humor aschocolate sticky icon
108. When purchasing a house, some think the location of the house is the most important consideration. In contrast, others think the size of the house is the most important consideration. Which of these two opinions do you agree with and why? divjais186 sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 4 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009031404 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
The student expresses her opinion of the policy for international students. Report her opinion and explain the reasons that she gives for having that opinion. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - Briefly summarize the proposal in the student’s letter. Then state her opinion about the proposal and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion.- Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: biohellen sticky icon
Some people like to do only what they already do well. Other people prefer to try new things and take risks. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice. Vanan sticky icon
Integrated speaking task no.4 Lauren sticky icon
what is your favorite recreational activity? Describe it and say why you enjoy doing it. diya1023 sticky icon

26 in 30