You are heresome people like to eat most of meals with other people. Some prefer to eat alone. which one do you prefer and why?

some people like to eat most of meals with other people. Some prefer to eat alone. which one do you prefer and why?

nargess1981's picture

By nargess1981 - Posted on 13 January 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8.5 (2 votes)
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
Using the example of the vacuum cleaner, explain when it is legally acceptable to use exaggeration in advertising and when it is not. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009122003 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - The speakers discuss two possible solutions to the woman’s problem. Briefly summarize the problem. Then state which solution you would recommend and explain why. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: Joanie198705 sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the example from the lecture, explain what behavior modification is and how it works. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds Lauren sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points from the lecture, explain how the passion plant and the potato plant defend themselves from insects. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds ominiri sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 4 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101004 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
The man is expressing his opinion about the new bus terminal. State his opinion and explain the reasons he gives for holding his opinion. Lauren sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree that children cause their parents a lot of trouble. Give details and examples in your response. xiaoyangyangyangyang sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - The speakers discuss two possible solutions to the woman’s problem. Describe the problem and the two solutions. Then explain what you think the woman should do and why. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse T hotmail sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 1 and the sample answer. Ref NO:2009022801 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon

26 in 30