some people enjoy taking risks and trying new things,but others don't like to do so. According to my point of view, I think the first one is better than latter one for many reasons.By trying new things we gain knowledge,experience and will habituate to th

Speaking topics in text

some people enjoy taking risks and trying new things,but others don't like to do so. According to my point of view, I think the first one is better than latter one for many reasons.By trying new things we gain knowledge,experience and will habituate to that action.For example during my 1st year of B.sc nursing, I had been exposed to the clinicals for the first time and the head nurse in the ward asked me to give injection to the patient. I tried it with out any fear and I have succeeded in it. So, by taking risks and trying new adventures we will gain knowledge and experience, so i think the first one is better than latter.

Some people enjoy taking risks and trying new things. Others are not adventurous; they are cautious and prefer to avoid danger. Which behavior do you think is better? explain why

Online speaking recording
Speaking category