You are hereSome people like to watch the news on television. Other people prefer to read the news in a newspaper. Still others use their computers to get the news. How do you prefer to be informed about the news and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support

Some people like to watch the news on television. Other people prefer to read the news in a newspaper. Still others use their computers to get the news. How do you prefer to be informed about the news and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support

annisak's picture

By annisak - Posted on 05 April 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Some people like to watch the news on television. Other people prefer to read the news in a newspaper. Still others use their computers to get the news. How do you prefer to be informed about the news and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8 (2 votes)

Some people believe that the best way of learning about life is by listening to the advice of family and friends. Other people believe that the best way of learning about life is through personal experience. Compare the advantages of these two different w Vanan
Explain why many countries have staked claims in Antartica, and why national interests have not been pursued. annisak
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 6 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110106 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 2 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110802 poons sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Most experiences in our lives that seemed difficult at the time become valuable lessons for the future. Use reasons and specific examples to support our answer. Vanan
When you have a question, do you prefer asking instructors for the answer or finding the answer for yourself through resources such as books or the Internet? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. nar78
do you agree or disagree that life is about relaxing instead of hurrying? use details and examples to support your explanation nishith
Which of the following acts have more influence on you, newspaper, TV, orteachers? Explain the reason with specific details mohamedabdelhakim
question 5 Pinky123
Talk about a pleasant and memorable event that happened while you were in school. Explain why this event brings back fond memories. ashbi

Name Sticky
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. Then state which solution you would recommend and explain the reasons for your recommendation. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 6 azita.f.t sticky icon
Holidays honor people or events. If you could create a new holiday, what person or event would it honor and how would you want people to celebrate it? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. Vanan
What do you consider to be the most important room in a house? Why is this room more important to you than any other room? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. Vanan
Describe the man's problem, and the two suggestions that his friend makes about how to handle it. What do you think the man should do, and why? Vanan
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Explain groupthink and its effects using the example of the computer company. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds love4life sticky icon
Describe the Problems faced by the woman and what solutions are suggested? Which one is the best and why? Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009092605 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Games are as important for adults as they are for children. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points from the lecture, explain why researchers think that babies may feel empathy. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds biohellen sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022203 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon

24 in 30

Great!