You are hereSome people like to watch the news on television. Other people prefer to read the news in a newspaper. Still others use their computers to get the news. How do you prefer to be informed about the news and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support

Some people like to watch the news on television. Other people prefer to read the news in a newspaper. Still others use their computers to get the news. How do you prefer to be informed about the news and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support

annisak's picture

By annisak - Posted on 05 April 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Some people like to watch the news on television. Other people prefer to read the news in a newspaper. Still others use their computers to get the news. How do you prefer to be informed about the news and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8 (2 votes)
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - The man expresses his opinion about his opinion of the university’s plan. State his opinion and explain the reasons he gives for holding that opinion.- Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Se azita.f.t sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022803 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
When some people visit a city or country for the first time, they prefer to take an organized tour. Other people prefer to explore new places on their own. Which do you prefer and why? Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 1 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110101 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Talk about a person you admire and about something important that this person have taught you. Explain why it is important to you? Lauren sticky icon
A university plans to develop a new research center in your country. Some people want a center for business research. Other people want a center for research in agriculture (farming). Which of these two kinds of research centers do you recommend for your Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the example from the lecture, explain the concept of entertainment merchandising. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds biohellen sticky icon
Describe the woman's problem and the two suggestions that her friend makes about how to handle it. What do you think the woman should do, and why? Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 2 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009051602 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Explain the causes of stress and relate them to the experiment with rats. Vanan sticky icon

Name Sticky
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. Then state which solution you would recommend and explain the reasons for your recommendation. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 6 ominiri sticky icon
My favorite class is Vanan sticky icon
Using points and examples from the talk, explain the two definitions of moneypresented by the professor. smartaquarius10 sticky icon
Talk about a pleasant and memorable event that happened while you were in school. Explain why this event brings back fond memories. sonia123 sticky icon
Some students prefer to attend a school that provides education for women only or men only. Other students prefer to attend a co educational school for both. which enviroment do you think is better and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support you Lauren sticky icon
Describe a special opportunity given to you. Why does this opportunity sospecial to you? Your explanation should include specific details andexamples. nargess1981 sticky icon
Some people would like to stick to tasks they know they can do well. Others would like to try new things and take risks. Which one do you prefer and why. Give rasons and examples to support your answer. Lauren sticky icon
169. Which situation do you think is better for children: a two-parent or single-parent family? Use details and explanations to support your preference. magicsk sticky icon

24 in 30

Great!