You are hereSome people like to watch the news on television. Other people prefer to read the news in a newspaper. Still others use their computers to get the news. How do you prefer to be informed about the news and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support

Some people like to watch the news on television. Other people prefer to read the news in a newspaper. Still others use their computers to get the news. How do you prefer to be informed about the news and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support

annisak's picture

By annisak - Posted on 05 April 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Some people like to watch the news on television. Other people prefer to read the news in a newspaper. Still others use their computers to get the news. How do you prefer to be informed about the news and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8 (2 votes)
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
What is yor idea about the ideal job. Give reasons and examples to support your answer. Lauren sticky icon
Speak about your Favorite teacher Lauren sticky icon
Question 5 - Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. Then state which of the two solutions from the conversation you would recommend. Explain the reasons for your recommendation. Vanan sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People are never satisfied with what they have; they always want something more or something different. Use specific reasons to support your answer. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using the examples from the talk, explain how persuasive strategies are used in advertising. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds tobeornot sticky icon
Some people think that the automobile has improved modern life. Others think that the automobile has caused serious problems. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan
Talk about an interesting class that you have taken up in school and stands out in your mind. Include details and examples to support your decision. Vanan sticky icon
Some people are attached to jobs that include a great deal of travel. Other people prefer jobs that allow to return to their homes every evening. Which type of job opportunity would you prefer and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opi Vanan
The students discuss two campus jobs. Explain the advantages and disadvantages of the jobs. Vanan
Some people believe that success in life comes from taking risks or chances. Others believe that success results from careful planning. In your opinion, what does success come from? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan sticky icon

Name Sticky
the biggest obstacle in your life. Pinky123 sticky icon
Some people would like to stick to tasks they know they can do well. Others would like to try new things and take risks. Which one do you prefer and why. Give rasons and examples to support your answer. Lauren sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110805 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Some students would prefer to live with roommates. Others would prefer to live alone. Which option would you prefer and why? poons sticky icon
Talk about a pleasant and memorable event that happened while you were in school. Explain why this event brings back fond memories. Vanan sticky icon
The man expresses his opinions about the announcements made by the university's residential dining service. State his opinion and explain the reasons he gives for holding that opinion. smartaquarius10 sticky icon
do you agree or disagree that students should have a job while they are studying in school? use details and examples to support your explanation. poons sticky icon
One should live a relaxed life instead of always hurrying. Do you agree ordisagree with the above statement? Why or why nor? Use specific reasonsand examples to support your answer. nargess1981 sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the lecture, explain the two pricing strategies described by the professor. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds visa0809 sticky icon
What do you think was the most important course you have had and why? Include details and examples. Vanan sticky icon

24 in 30

Great!