You are hereSome people like to watch the news on television. Other people prefer to read the news in a newspaper. Still others use their computers to get the news. How do you prefer to be informed about the news and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support

Some people like to watch the news on television. Other people prefer to read the news in a newspaper. Still others use their computers to get the news. How do you prefer to be informed about the news and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support

annisak's picture

By annisak - Posted on 05 April 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Some people like to watch the news on television. Other people prefer to read the news in a newspaper. Still others use their computers to get the news. How do you prefer to be informed about the news and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8 (2 votes)

Name Sticky
A friend of yours has received some money and plans to use all of it either • to go on vacation • to buy a car. Your friend has asked you for advice. Compare your friend’s two choices and explain which one you think your friend should choose. Use specif Vanan
Using points and examples from the talk, explain why Bugsy Siegel saw Las Vegas as a world of opportunity to expand his business. What are the odds against Las Vegas? Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the example discussed by the professor, explain what cognitive dissonance is and how people often deal with it - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds tobeornot sticky icon
If you could go back to some time and place in the past, when and where would you go? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice. Vanan sticky icon
Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. Then state which of the two solutions from the conversation you would recommend. Explain the reasons for your recommendation. Vanan
Talk about a situation in which you realized that you have certain strengths\weaknesses and how you dealt with this finding Rasha sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 1 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110801 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Name a hobby you have and explain why that influence was important. Include details and examples to support your explanation. Vanan sticky icon
The woman expresses her opinion about the plan described in the announcement. Briefly summarize the plan. Then state her opinion about the plan and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion. Vanan sticky icon
Describe the woman's problem and the two suggestions that her friend makes about how to handle it. What do you think the woman should do and why? Vanan sticky icon

24 in 30

Great!