You are hereSome people like to watch the news on television. Other people prefer to read the news in a newspaper. Still others use their computers to get the news. How do you prefer to be informed about the news and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support

Some people like to watch the news on television. Other people prefer to read the news in a newspaper. Still others use their computers to get the news. How do you prefer to be informed about the news and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support

annisak's picture

By annisak - Posted on 05 April 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Some people like to watch the news on television. Other people prefer to read the news in a newspaper. Still others use their computers to get the news. How do you prefer to be informed about the news and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8 (2 votes)
Pronunciation & fluency evaluations. Choose a category to start:
Most recent Pronunciation & Fluency evaluations
Name Date Scores Full evaluations
daneiz 23 hours 27 min ago 71.34 How do you do, it is my pleasure to meet you.
daneiz 23 hours 29 min ago 71.63 Good evening, Ladies and Gentleman. Welcome to my birthday party. Hope you have a good time.
newlife 2 days 19 hours ago 74.13 Do you have a computer? Yes, I do.
newlife 2 days 19 hours ago 66.69 Hi, good to see you again.
newlife 2 days 19 hours ago 67.54 May I have your name, please?
newlife 2 days 19 hours ago 66.48 She is very well, thank you.
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
Some movies are serious, designed to make the audience think. Other movies are designed primarily to amuse and entertain. Which type of movie do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan
The student expresses his opinion of the professor's policy for excused absences. Report his opinion and explain the reasons that he gives for having that opinion. Vanan
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the lecture, explain the importance of visual elements in painting. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds fatema33 sticky icon
Pollution is increasing day by day. What will you suggest to reduce the pollution? Give reasons and examples to support your answer. Rasha sticky icon
It is often said that the only way to access good study programs is to move to a large city. Do you agree with this statement or do you think location is less relevant these days. Use reasons and examples to support your opinion Lauren sticky icon
Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. Then state which of the two solutions from the conversation you would recommend. Explain the reasons for your recommendation. Vanan
Describe the woman is keen on applying for the research program although it is not compulsory in her field of study? Vanan
Express how the examples from the Professor's lecture illustrate the relationship between verbal and nonverbal communication. Vanan
A friend of yours has received some money and plans to use all of it either • to go on vacation • to buy a car. Your friend has asked you for advice. Compare your friend’s two choices and explain which one you think your friend should choose. Use specif Vanan
Integrated speaking task no.4 Lauren sticky icon

24 in 30

Great!

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.