You are hereSome people like to watch the news on television. Other people prefer to read the news in a newspaper. Still others use their computers to get the news. How do you prefer to be informed about the news and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support

Some people like to watch the news on television. Other people prefer to read the news in a newspaper. Still others use their computers to get the news. How do you prefer to be informed about the news and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support

annisak's picture

By annisak - Posted on 05 April 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Some people like to watch the news on television. Other people prefer to read the news in a newspaper. Still others use their computers to get the news. How do you prefer to be informed about the news and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8 (2 votes)
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
The woman expresses her opinion about the plan described in the announcement. Briefly summarize the plan. Then state her opinion about the plan and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110103 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Explain groupthink and its effects using the example of the computer company. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds love4life sticky icon
Using the main points and examples from the lecture, describe the kind of information that ultrasound can provide, and then explain the way that ultrasound is used in medical diagnosis. Vanan sticky icon
Movies are popular all over the world. Explain why movies are so popular. Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer. Vanan sticky icon
When famous people such as actors, athletes and rock stars give their opinions, many people listen. Do you think we should pay attention to these opinions? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. Then state which solution you would recommend and explain the reasons for your recommendation. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 6 azita.f.t sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022805 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Some people work for a business, and some people work in their own business. Which would you prefer to do and why? Include details and examples in your explanation. Vanan sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Why or why not? Use details and examples to explain your answer. Vanan sticky icon

Name Sticky
Symbiotic RelationshipsSymbiosis refers to an intimate relationship between two organisms. This term does not indicate whether the relationship is beneficial or harmful to teh organisms involved. Mutual symbiosis, or mutualism, occurs when both species ga Yavuz Burak sticky icon
What are the characteristics of a good son or a daughter in a family? Provide reasons and examples to support your answer? Lauren sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? With the help of technology, students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan sticky icon
Should people donate money and volunteer time to help others? Why or why not? Ana sticky icon
depression is a psychological disorder in which a person is overwhelmed by an emotional crisis. Symptoms of it includes feeling of hopelessness and sadness, loss of interest and pleasure in things, weight loss or gain, difficulty falling asleep or oversle nargess1981 sticky icon

24 in 30

Great!