You are hereSome people like to watch the news on television. Other people prefer to read the news in a newspaper. Still others use their computers to get the news. How do you prefer to be informed about the news and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support

Some people like to watch the news on television. Other people prefer to read the news in a newspaper. Still others use their computers to get the news. How do you prefer to be informed about the news and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support

annisak's picture

By annisak - Posted on 05 April 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Some people like to watch the news on television. Other people prefer to read the news in a newspaper. Still others use their computers to get the news. How do you prefer to be informed about the news and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8 (2 votes)
More speakings by this user:

Is it better to be honest all the time or say lies now and then? Which one do you agree? Give reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan
The Student Government Association, SGA, has decided they would like to sponsor a Person of the Year award at the university. This award is for a teacher, student, or member of the staff who has made a difference or has had a positive impact on the univer darshan.rediff
Think about a book that you have enjoyed reading. Why did you like it? What was especially interesting about the book? Use specific details and examples to support your responses. annisak
Do you think it is better to marry before or after the age of 30? Use reasons tosupport your response. nargess1981 sticky icon
160. When seeking advice, some say it is most important to talk to your parents. Conversely, others claim that you should consult close friends. Which opinion do you agree with more and why? magicsk
Problem and solution deepali1234
Would you prefer to go on a long trip by car or by train? Explain with reasons and examples. anubhav1989
your favorite recreational activity Priya Patel
If you planned to become an elementary school teacher, would you take anelective course on child psychology or on physical education? Pinky123
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - The man expresses his opinion about his opinion of the university’s plan. State his opinion and explain the reasons he gives for holding that opinion.- Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Se azita.f.t sticky icon

24 in 30

Great!