You are hereSome people like to watch the news on television. Other people prefer to read the news in a newspaper. Still others use their computers to get the news. How do you prefer to be informed about the news and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support

Some people like to watch the news on television. Other people prefer to read the news in a newspaper. Still others use their computers to get the news. How do you prefer to be informed about the news and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support

annisak's picture

By annisak - Posted on 05 April 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Some people like to watch the news on television. Other people prefer to read the news in a newspaper. Still others use their computers to get the news. How do you prefer to be informed about the news and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8 (2 votes)
More speakings by this user:

22. Some people give money as gifts to friends. Others try to give a specific kind ofpresent. Which kind of gift do you prefer giving to a friend? bshagan68
q 3 nar78
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: Your friends are the most important influence in your life. craneee
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is important to learn about other cultures. nishith
Some students prefer to attend a school that provides education for women only or men only. Other students prefer to attend a coeducational school for both women and men. Which environment do you think is better and why? Use specific reasons and examples mohamedabdelhakim
116. Your friend is having difficulties passing his math class. What do you advise him/her to do? Use reasons and examples in your response. divjais186
What custom from your home country are you most fond of? Describe the custom and explain why you are fond of it. khozaima
Professor: Because America is such a large country, it took a while before everyone in all areas could really share a common culture. When America was first being settled, people traveled thousands of miles to settle new areas. There was little communicat ket2014
Films can tell us a lot about the country where they were made. Whathave you learned about a country from watching its movies? Use specificexamples and details to support your response. NewNewNew
Using the main point and examples from the lecture, describe the benefits of planned forest fires. ioanap

Name Sticky
Integrated speaking task no.4 Lauren sticky icon
Using the main points and examples from the lecture, describe the kind of information that ultrasound can provide, and then explain the way that ultrasound is used in medical diagnosis. Vanan sticky icon
Speak about your Favorite teacher Lauren sticky icon
Movies are popular all over the world. Explain why movies are so popular. Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer. Vanan sticky icon
When famous people such as actors, athletes and rock stars give their opinions, many people listen. Do you think we should pay attention to these opinions? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. Then state which solution you would recommend and explain the reasons for your recommendation. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 6 azita.f.t sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Why or why not? Use details and examples to explain your answer. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Explain groupthink and its effects using the example of the computer company. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds love4life sticky icon
Talk about an interesting class that you have taken up in school and stands out in your mind. Include details and examples to support your decision. Vanan sticky icon
Question3 - The woman expresses her opinion about the proposal described in the letter. Briefly summarize the proposal. Then state he opinion about the proposal and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion. Vanan sticky icon

24 in 30

Great!