You are hereSome people like to watch news on television. Other people prefer to read the news in a newspaper. Still others use their computers to get the news. How do you prefer to be informed about the news and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your

Some people like to watch news on television. Other people prefer to read the news in a newspaper. Still others use their computers to get the news. How do you prefer to be informed about the news and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your

hossein021's picture

By hossein021 - Posted on 12 October 2013

Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8 (2 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
1 year 32 weeks ago Lauren
Listen to this speaking
1 year 43 weeks ago Vanan
Listen to this speaking
More speakings by this user:

muhammadzu Pakistan

User comment: I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills

Most students use the Internet to study. Some do research on the Internet.Some post questions or join discussion groups. What are the most useful ways for students to use the Internet? lulalum
q4: Yellow journalism. The professor describes how the yellow journalism came to be. Explain how this information about yellow journalism is related to the information in the reading passage. ioanap
Describe the most memorable place you have ever visited and explain why that place is special to you. Include details and examples to support your explanation. yjc1989
The man expresses his opinion of the university’s plan to increase the parking fee. State his opinion and explain the reasons he gives for holding that opinion. Vanan sticky icon
Do you believe in giving an honest opinion, even though the opinion might not be well received? Give details and examples in your response. xiaoyangyangyangyang sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Advertising can tell you a lot about a country. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan
University May Build New Student Apartments Off CampusThe Department of Student Housing is considering whether to build new studenthousing off campus in a residential area of town. Two of the major factors influencingthe decision will be parking and space smartaquarius10
Integrated speaking task 4. Lauren sticky icon
tpo7-q1 saharpouya
What is one change your hometown could make which would reduce its traffic congestion? Give examples and details in your response. nishith

Name Sticky
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the lecture, explain the importance of visual elements in painting. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds fatema33 sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 1 and the sample answer. Ref NO:2009022201 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101003 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Name a hobby you have and explain why that influence was important. Include details and examples to support your explanation. Vanan sticky icon
The woman expresses her opinion about the plan described in the announcement. Briefly summarize the plan. Then state her opinion about the plan and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 2 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022802 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Some people think governments should spend as much money as possible exploring outer space (for example, traveling to the Moon and to other planets). Other people disagree and think governments should spend this money for our basic needs on Earth. Which o Vanan sticky icon
People recognize a difference between children and adults. What events (experiences or ceremonies) make a person an adult? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer. Vanan
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 6 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101806 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - The woman expresses her opinion of the university’s new policy. State her opinion and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion.- Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds ominiri sticky icon

25 in 30

Great!