You are hereSome people like to watch news on television. Other people prefer to read the news in a newspaper. Still others use their computers to get the news. How do you prefer to be informed about the news and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your

Some people like to watch news on television. Other people prefer to read the news in a newspaper. Still others use their computers to get the news. How do you prefer to be informed about the news and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your

hossein021's picture

By hossein021 - Posted on 12 October 2013

Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8 (2 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
1 year 22 weeks ago Lauren
Listen to this speaking
1 year 33 weeks ago Vanan
Listen to this speaking

Some people think that it is better to travel as part of a tour group when they are visiting a foreign country. Other people prefer to make their own travel plans so that they can travel independently. Which approach do you think is better and why? Use sp hossein021
When selecting a university, which factor among the following three do you consider the most important? Cost, size, or location. Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. ioanap
Talk about a book that you have not read, but you are interested in reading it. Why do you want to read it. Give reasons and examples to support your answer. Lauren
Using points and examples from the talk, explain how learning art can impact a child’s development. nishith
You have received a gift of money. The money is enough to buy either apiece of jewelry you like or tickets to a concert you want to attend. Which would you buy? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. sonia123
The students discuss the man's options. Discuss which of the options you prefer and why? Vanan
What is your most important possession? Describe it and say why it is so important. Lauren
Integrated speaking (question 5)the problem of student who her professor steal her works zeezoo
Films can tell us a lot about the country where they were made. What have you learned about a country from watching its movies? Use specific examples and details to support your response. nishith
A gift (such as a camera, a soccer ball, or an animal) can contribute to a child’s development. What gift would you give to help a child develop? Why? Use reasons and specific examples to support your choice. Vanan

Name Sticky
some people enjoy living in a location that has a warm climate all year. Other people like to live in place where the season change. which type of climate do you prefer and why ? Vanan sticky icon
Describe the woman's problem and the two suggestions that her friend makes about how to handle it. What do you think the woman should do and why? Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - The speakers discuss two possible solutions to the woman’s problem. Briefly summarize the problem. Then state which solution you would recommend and explain why. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: Joanie198705 sticky icon
Which one is the quality that is most essential to friendship: faithfulness, honesty or humor aschocolate sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009122005 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
It is often said that the only way to access good study programs is to move to a large city. Do you agree with this statement or do you think location is less relevant these days. Use reasons and examples to support your opinion Lauren sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 1 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009051601 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - The speakers discuss two possible solutions to the woman’s problem. Describe the problem and the two solutions. Then explain what you think the woman should do and why. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse T hotmail sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 6 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101006 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points from the lecture, explain how the passion plant and the potato plant defend themselves from insects. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds ominiri sticky icon

25 in 30

Great!