You are hereSome people like to watch news on television. Other people prefer to read the news in a newspaper. Still others use their computers to get the news. How do you prefer to be informed about the news and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your

Some people like to watch news on television. Other people prefer to read the news in a newspaper. Still others use their computers to get the news. How do you prefer to be informed about the news and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your

hossein021's picture

By hossein021 - Posted on 12 October 2013

Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8 (2 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
1 year 40 weeks ago Lauren
Listen to this speaking
1 year 51 weeks ago Vanan
Listen to this speaking
More speakings by this user:

TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009092605 visa0809
Question 3: 60 secondsThe university plans to shut off its heating systems after 5 pm. The woman is against this. rats_21
tpo12.task3.College Radio Station to Undergo Major Changes?The university is considering making major changes to the college radio station. Changes would include an expansion of the station's broadcasting range, which would allow the radio's programming t monamh
Question3 - The woman expresses her opinion about the proposal described in the letter. Briefly summarize the proposal. Then state he opinion about the proposal and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion. Vanan sticky icon
what new skill you would like to learn? Explain how this skill would be good for you. apurva
Some people want to be friends with their parents.Others prefer to maintain the more traditional parent-child relations.Which approach do you favor? nishith
Some people think that printed books should be replaced by internet, TV and other media. Others that there would always be need for printed material. What do you think. Give reasons and examples for your answer. Lauren sticky icon
University administrators announce yesterday that the sculpture program, a division of the art department, will be eliminated. “The main reason is a lack of student interest,” reported one administrator. “Although the number of art students has increased farzaneh
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The most important factor of choosing a university to study is its academic reputation. Use specific reasons and examples to support your response. VertFeuille
http://testbig.com/toefl-speaking/toefl-integrated-speaking-question-6-using-points-and-examples-talk-explain-two-types nar78

Name Sticky
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 6 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022206 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Speaking Task Vanan
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the example discussed by the professor, explain what cognitive dissonance is and how people often deal with it - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds tobeornot sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Task 3Announcement from the school: Changing of the loan policy and increasing copy machines for the library. The maximum books that a student can checked out for one time is reduced from 30 to 10.Conversation: A male student and a female s VertFeuille sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101805 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Some people prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants. Other people prefer to prepare and eat food at home. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan
Some people think governments should spend as much money as possible exploring outer space (for example, traveling to the Moon and to other planets). Other people disagree and think governments should spend this money for our basic needs on Earth. Which o Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009031405 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Some students prefer to do group projects. Other students prefer to do individual projects. Which kind of projects do you think produce more learning and why? Vanan
Talk about a situation in which you realized that you have certain strengths\weaknesses and how you dealt with this finding Rasha sticky icon

25 in 30

Great!