You are hereSome people like to watch news on television. Other people prefer to read the news in a newspaper. Still others use their computers to get the news. How do you prefer to be informed about the news and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your

Some people like to watch news on television. Other people prefer to read the news in a newspaper. Still others use their computers to get the news. How do you prefer to be informed about the news and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your

hossein021's picture

By hossein021 - Posted on 12 October 2013

Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8 (2 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
1 year 23 weeks ago Lauren
Listen to this speaking
1 year 34 weeks ago Vanan
Listen to this speaking
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the talk, explain the two types of motivation. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds baoman sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 6 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009031406 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People are never satisfied with what they have; they always want something more or something different. Use specific reasons to support your answer. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110803 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Using the example of the vacuum cleaner, explain when it is legally acceptable to use exaggeration in advertising and when it is not. Vanan sticky icon
The man is expressing his opinion about the new bus terminal. State his opinion and explain the reasons he gives for holding his opinion. Lauren sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree that children cause their parents a lot of trouble. Give details and examples in your response. xiaoyangyangyangyang sticky icon
Some people believe that success in life comes from taking risks or chances. Others believe that success results from careful planning. In your opinion, what does success come from? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the lecture, explain the two major factors of product quality and how their role in consumer decision making has changed. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Joanie198705 sticky icon
Describe the woman's problem and the two suggestions that her friend makes about how to handle it. What do you think the woman should do, and why? Vanan sticky icon

25 in 30

Great!