This speaking by other users:
More speakings by this user:
- TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - The man expresses his opinion about the university’s plan. State his opinion and explain the reason he gives for holding that opinion. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds
- ...The Hierarchy of Needs... Abraham Maslow developed the theory of the human being’s “Hierarchy of Needs.” He created a pyramid of basic human needs. At the lowest level are basic survival needs such as food and shelter. If a person satisfies that level,
- The students discuss two possible solutions to the woman's problem. Describe the problem. Then state which of the two solutions you prefer and explain why.
- Using points and examples from the talk, explain the two definitions of moneypresented by the professor.
- Question--> Using points and examples from the talk, describe the two different definitions of tools given by the professor.
- Describe the woman's problem and the two suggestions that her friend makes about how to handle it. what do you think the woman should do and why?
- Speaking Integrated Task The student expresses her opinion of the policy for reimbursement. Report her opinion and explain the reasons that she gives for having that opinion.
- Some people enjoy living in a location that has a warm climate all year. Other people like to live in a place where the seasons change. Which type of climate do you prefer and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.
- Some people think that it is better to travel as part of a tour group when they are visiting a foreign country. Other people prefer to make their own travel plans so that they can travel independently. Which approach do you think is better and why? Use sp
- Think about a book you have enjoyed reading. why did you like it? what was especially interesting about it? use specific details and examples to support your response.