You are hereSome people like to watch news on television. Other people prefer to read the news in a newspaper. Still others use their computers to get the news. How do you prefer to be informed about the news and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your

Some people like to watch news on television. Other people prefer to read the news in a newspaper. Still others use their computers to get the news. How do you prefer to be informed about the news and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your

hossein021's picture

By hossein021 - Posted on 12 October 2013

Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8 (2 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
1 year 31 weeks ago Lauren
Listen to this speaking
1 year 42 weeks ago Vanan
Listen to this speaking
More speakings by this user:

ocean

User comment: I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills

Name Sticky
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - The woman expresses her opinion about the university’s plan. State her opinion about and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion.- Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds Joanie198705 sticky icon
Talk about a movie you watched recently and liked or disliked. Include examples and details to support your decision. Vanan sticky icon
What is your most important possession? Describe it and say why it is so important. Vanan sticky icon
Some people prefer to get up early in the morning and start the day’s work. Others prefer to get up later in the day and work until late at night. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 1 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110801 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Some students like classes where teachers lecture (do all of the talking) in class. Other students prefer classes where the students do some of the talking. Which type of class do you prefer? Give specific reasons and details to support your choice. Vanan sticky icon
What do u prefer watching an action movies or comedy movies? Why? shweta sticky icon
In your opinion, what is the most important characteristic (for example, honesty, intelligence, a sense of humor) that a person can have to be successful in life? Use specific reasons and examples from your experience to explain your answer. Vanan sticky icon
What do you think was the most important course you have had and why? Include details and examples. Vanan sticky icon
Name a hobby you have and explain why that influence was important. Include details and examples to support your explanation. Vanan sticky icon

25 in 30

Great!