You are hereSome people like to watch news on television. Other people prefer to read the news in a newspaper. Still others use their computers to get the news. How do you prefer to be informed about the news and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your

Some people like to watch news on television. Other people prefer to read the news in a newspaper. Still others use their computers to get the news. How do you prefer to be informed about the news and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your

hossein021's picture

By hossein021 - Posted on 12 October 2013

Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8 (2 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
1 year 40 weeks ago Lauren
Listen to this speaking
1 year 51 weeks ago Vanan
Listen to this speaking
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022805 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Pollution is increasing day by day. What will you suggest to reduce the pollution? Give reasons and examples to support your answer. Rasha sticky icon
Your city has decided to build a statue or monument to honor a famous person in your country. Who would you choose? Use reasons and specific examples to support your choice. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Task 3Announcement from the school: Changing of the loan policy and increasing copy machines for the library. The maximum books that a student can checked out for one time is reduced from 30 to 10.Conversation: A male student and a female s VertFeuille sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - The woman expresses her opinion of the university’s new policy. State her opinion and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion.- Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds ominiri sticky icon
Some college students choose to take courses in a variety of subject areas in order to get a broad education. Others choose to focus on a single subject area in order to have a deeper understanding of that area. Which approach to course selection do you t Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110103 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - The speakers discuss two possible solutions to the woman’s problem. Briefly summarize the problem. Then state which of the solutions you recommend and explain why. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: tobeornot sticky icon
A marriage partner Lauren sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 4 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009051604 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon

Name Sticky
Integrated speaking task no.4 Lauren sticky icon
Integrated speaking 4 komala sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents or other adult relatives should make important decisions for their older (15 to 18year-old) teenage children. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the talk, explain the difference between active and passive attention. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds ezb sticky icon
Speak about your Favorite teacher Vanan sticky icon

25 in 30

Great!