Speaking topic in text:
Some students learn better by reading, other studentslearn more by listening to a lecturer, which way is better for you and why? Explain in details with examples.
More speakings by this user:
- You have just returned home after a long journey. Talk about a person that you have missed the most and why you have missed them. Include details and examples to support to support your response.
- Talk about a situation in which you realized that you have certain strengths\weaknesses and how you dealt with this finding
- Talk about a new skill you would like to learn. Use details and explain your answer.
- In aperson's life, he \she has had many influential people such as a mothe, a father, a sibling, a close relative. Describe an important person in your life. Be sure to use details and examples to support your ideas.
- When faced with a problem, some people do research before they act, others prefer to try to solve the problem right away. Which approach do you favor?
- Talk about one of your good friends and explain why you enjoy spending time with him/her.
- Some students prefer to study alone,others prefer to study with groups and friends, which one do you prefer and why?
- Describe the best gift you ever recieved and say what made the gift so special?
- Some people want to be freinds with their parents, others prefer to maintain the more traditional parent-child relations. Which approach do you prefer?
- Which place do you like to live, the forest, desert, or plain? Use specificreason to explain your opinion.