You are hereSome students learn better by reading, other studentslearn more by listening to a lecturer, which way is better for you and why? Explain in details with examples.

Some students learn better by reading, other studentslearn more by listening to a lecturer, which way is better for you and why? Explain in details with examples.

Rasha's picture

By Rasha - Posted on 25 November 2012

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 9 (2 votes)
More speakings by this user:

158. What is your strategy for preparing for a difficult exam, especially one that requires a lot of memorization? Use details and examples in your explanation. magicsk
261. In the United States, there is a holiday called “Black Friday”. This day is one of the biggest shopping days of the year because retailers significantly reduce prices on televisions, phones, and other products. However, there are long lines and occas magicsk
If you were given an empty piece of land, would you rather use it to build a garden or a playground for children? ioanap
)Describe an ideal marriage partner. What qualities do you think are mostimportant for a husband or wife? NAPSTER
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 6 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110806 ioanap
tpo19task5 silent1818
Traditionally, the university holds one ceremony for all graduating students are awarded their diplomas. Beginning this year, however, the university will hold two graduation ceremonies. Under the new arrangement, half the graduation students will partici yjc1989
Using points and examples from the talk, explain how learning art can impact a child 's development. fardin
99. Describe a recreational activity that you enjoy doing. Explain why you like to do it so much. magicsk sticky icon
165. Some people want to live to a very old age, even to 100 years old. Others would rather die at a younger age, perhaps around 75 or 80. What do you prefer? Give reasons and examples to support your choice. magicsk

Name Sticky
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009051605 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Speaking Task Vanan
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 2 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009122002 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the example discussed by the professor, explain what cognitive dissonance is and how people often deal with it - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds tobeornot sticky icon
Some people think governments should spend as much money as possible exploring outer space (for example, traveling to the Moon and to other planets). Other people disagree and think governments should spend this money for our basic needs on Earth. Which o Vanan sticky icon
Talk about a situation in which you realized that you have certain strengths\weaknesses and how you dealt with this finding Rasha sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 2 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101002 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
It is often said that the only way to access good study programs is to move to a large city. Do you agree with this statement or do you think location is less relevant these days. Use reasons and examples to support your opinion Lauren sticky icon
Some people prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants. Other people prefer to prepare and eat food at home. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 6 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022206 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon

27 in 30.

Good!