You are hereSome students learn better by reading, other studentslearn more by listening to a lecturer, which way is better for you and why? Explain in details with examples.

Some students learn better by reading, other studentslearn more by listening to a lecturer, which way is better for you and why? Explain in details with examples.

Rasha's picture

By Rasha - Posted on 25 November 2012

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 9 (2 votes)
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
Talk about a movie you liked and explain why did you like it? Lauren sticky icon
Imagine that you have received some land to use as you wish. How would you use this land? Use specific details to explain your answer. Vanan sticky icon
Films can tell us a lot about the country where they were made. What have you learned about a country from watching its movies? Use specific examples and details to support your response. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points from the lecture, explain how the passion plant and the potato plant defend themselves from insects. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds ominiri sticky icon
Describe the woman's problem and the two suggestions that her friend makes about how to handle it. What do you think the woman should do, and why? Vanan sticky icon
The woman suggestions for the man. Describe the man's problem. Then describe which suggestion would you recommend him. Vanan
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - The speakers discuss two possible solutions to the woman’s problem. Describe the problem and the two solutions. Then explain what you think the woman should do and why. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse T hotmail sticky icon
Qualities of a good leader aschocolate sticky icon
Some universities require first-year students to live in dormitories on campus. Others allow students to live off campus. Which policy do you think is better for first-year students and why? Include details and examples in your explanation. Vanan sticky icon
Explain the importance of Kanzi experiment in the context of research on Primate communication Vanan sticky icon

27 in 30.

Good!