You are hereSome students learn better by reading, other studentslearn more by listening to a lecturer, which way is better for you and why? Explain in details with examples.

Some students learn better by reading, other studentslearn more by listening to a lecturer, which way is better for you and why? Explain in details with examples.

Rasha's picture

By Rasha - Posted on 25 November 2012

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 9 (2 votes)

Name Sticky
Holidays honor people or events. If you could create a new holiday, what person or event would it honor and how would you want people to celebrate it? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. Vanan
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 2 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009122002 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Integrated speaking task no.4 Lauren sticky icon
Describe the Problems faced by the woman and what solutions are suggested? Which one is the best and why? Vanan sticky icon
Question 5 - Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. Then state which of the two solutions from the conversation you would recommend. Explain the reasons for your recommendation. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using the examples from the talk, explain how persuasive strategies are used in advertising. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds tobeornot sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009051605 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Speak about your Favorite teacher Lauren sticky icon
Some people think that the automobile has improved modern life. Others think that the automobile has caused serious problems. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan
Some people are attached to jobs that include a great deal of travel. Other people prefer jobs that allow to return to their homes every evening. Which type of job opportunity would you prefer and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opi Vanan

27 in 30.

Good!