You are hereSome students learn better by reading, other studentslearn more by listening to a lecturer, which way is better for you and why? Explain in details with examples.

Some students learn better by reading, other studentslearn more by listening to a lecturer, which way is better for you and why? Explain in details with examples.

Rasha's picture

By Rasha - Posted on 25 November 2012

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 9 (2 votes)
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
Some movies are serious, designed to make the audience think. Other movies are designed primarily to amuse and entertain. Which type of movie do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan
A friend of yours has received some money and plans to use all of it either • to go on vacation • to buy a car. Your friend has asked you for advice. Compare your friend’s two choices and explain which one you think your friend should choose. Use specif Vanan
Name a hobby you have and explain why that influence was important. Include details and examples to support your explanation. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the lecture, explain the importance of visual elements in painting. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds fatema33 sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 2 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101802 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
If you could go back to some time and place in the past, when and where would you go? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice. Vanan sticky icon
Describe the woman is keen on applying for the research program although it is not compulsory in her field of study? Vanan
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022203 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - The woman expresses her opinion of the university’s new policy. State her opinion and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion.- Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds ominiri sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 2 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009031402 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon

27 in 30.

Good!