You are hereSome students learn better by reading, other studentslearn more by listening to a lecturer, which way is better for you and why? Explain in details with examples.

Some students learn better by reading, other studentslearn more by listening to a lecturer, which way is better for you and why? Explain in details with examples.

Rasha's picture

By Rasha - Posted on 25 November 2012

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 9 (2 votes)
More speakings by this user:

If you could go back to some time and place in the past, when and where would you go? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice. Vanan sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Television, newspapers, magazines, and other media pay too much attention to the personal lives of famous people such as public figures and celebrities. Use specific reasons and details to explain yo Vanan
Children should be required to learn practical skills in school, such as cooking or personal finance, in addition to academic subjects. farzaneh
Talk about an interesting book you have read. Explain why you thought the book was interesting. Give specific details and examples to explain your answer. silent1818
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 2 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110802 ioanap
integrated speaking nargess1981
talk about a game, sport or other group activity which is played in your country. Explain why you think the activity is enjoyable. Mohadeseh2
Some famous athletes and entertainers earn millions of dollars every year. Do you think these people deserve such high salaries? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. nishith
Which city in the world you like to visit? Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice. Vanan
Flagship Species Environmental organizations work to protect plants and animals whose natural habitats are threatened by human activity. One way they do this is by selecting a particular species to represent the threatened habitat to the general public. Mohadeseh2

Name Sticky
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - The man expresses his opinion about his opinion of the university’s plan. State his opinion and explain the reasons he gives for holding that opinion.- Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Se azita.f.t sticky icon
When some people visit a city or country for the first time, they prefer to take an organized tour. Other people prefer to explore new places on their own. Which do you prefer and why? Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 1 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110801 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 4 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009031404 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 2 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009092602 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
People recognize a difference between children and adults. What events (experiences or ceremonies) make a person an adult? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer. Vanan
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the example from the lecture, explain the concept of entertainment merchandising. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds biohellen sticky icon
What is your favourite day of the year? Use reasons to support your answer. Vanan
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 4 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009122004 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Describe the structure of an insect and explain why a spider is not strictly considered an insect. Vanan sticky icon

27 in 30.

Good!