You are hereTalk about an important national holiday in your home country. Describe it and explain why it is important.

Talk about an important national holiday in your home country. Describe it and explain why it is important.

diwakar's picture

By diwakar - Posted on 17 May 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 6.5 (4 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
29 weeks 6 days ago nishith
Listen to this speaking
39 weeks 2 days ago visa0809
Listen to this speaking
More speakings by this user:

Q 5 Mirin
Some people prefer to live in a small town.Others prefer to live in a big city. Which place would you prefer to live in. Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. nargess1981
q2. Which one do you think is better: studying at a university close to your home town or at a university far away from your home town. ioanap
Some students prefer to have more independent study classes, others think that classroom time with professor led lesson and research are more valuble. Lauren
what course did you take that think was useful and why? mahsa.parsapour
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer. Ref NO:2009051605 nishith
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points from the lecture, explain why researchers think that babies may feel empathy. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds biohellen sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the lecture, explain the two pricing strategies described by the professor. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds azita.f.t sticky icon
Q3.9 Starting next semester, students must attend the mandatory Student Volunteer Program in order to graduate. The man and Sarah Brown express their opinion about the announcement. State both their opinions and explain the reasons that they give for hold ioanap
Think of a place that makes you feel relaxed and peaceful. Describe it and explain why it is relaxing and peaceful for you. kinjalpatel

24 in 30

It is great. Don't speak randomly. Organize the contents before you talk.