You are hereTalk about an important national holiday in your home country. Describe it and explain why it is important.

Talk about an important national holiday in your home country. Describe it and explain why it is important.

diwakar's picture

By diwakar - Posted on 17 May 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 6.5 (4 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
1 year 3 weeks ago nishith
Listen to this speaking
1 year 13 weeks ago visa0809
Listen to this speaking
More speakings by this user:

talk about the photograph or painting you have seen that was memorable. Explain what you liked or disliked about it. deepali1234
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the example from the lecture, explain the concept of entertainment merchandising. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds ezb
Integrated quest 6 : using the main points and examples from the lecture, describe the skinner box, and then explain how the device is used in psychology experiments. annisak
Do writers, musicians and other artists need to be born with special talent or is it more a matter of hard work and dedication. Support your opinion with reasons and examples. Agata
The University of the Rockies financial aid office has posted information about work-study grants. Financial Aid Office Announcement The work-study program gives undergratuate and graduate students the opportunity to earn money on campus to pay for their nishith
q5. The assignment for the History class is not clear. Describe the women's problem and the two suggestions that her friend makes about how to handle it. What do you think the women should do and why? ioanap
Using points and examples from the talk, explain how learning art can impact a child 's development. fardin
Q3 Ekhlass1980
q3. New houses built of campus. The women expresses her opinion of the university's plan. State her opinion and explain the reasons that she gives for holding that opinion. ioanap
What is your favorite style of clothing? Describe it and explain why it is your favorite. Siddhi

Name Sticky
What is yor idea about the ideal job. Give reasons and examples to support your answer. Lauren sticky icon
A friend of yours has received some money and plans to use all of it either • to go on vacation • to buy a car. Your friend has asked you for advice. Compare your friend’s two choices and explain which one you think your friend should choose. Use specif Vanan
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110803 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
If you could invent something new, what product would you develop? Use specific details to explain why this invention is needed. Vanan sticky icon
Using points and examples from the talk, explain why Bugsy Siegel saw Las Vegas as a world of opportunity to expand his business. What are the odds against Las Vegas? Vanan sticky icon
The students discuss two campus jobs. Explain the advantages and disadvantages of the jobs. Vanan
If you could go back to some time and place in the past, when and where would you go? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 4 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009092604 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the example from the lecture, explain what behavior modification is and how it works. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds Joanie198705 sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 6 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009122006 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon

24 in 30

It is great. Don't speak randomly. Organize the contents before you talk.