You are hereTalk about an important national holiday in your home country. Describe it and explain why it is important.

Talk about an important national holiday in your home country. Describe it and explain why it is important.

diwakar's picture

By diwakar - Posted on 17 May 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 6.5 (4 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
41 weeks 6 days ago nishith
Listen to this speaking
51 weeks 1 day ago visa0809
Listen to this speaking
More speakings by this user:

Some people feel women are not good candidates for military service. Do you agree or disagree with the statement? Include details and examples in your explanation. yjc1989
question 6 Pinky123
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - The speakers discuss two possible solutions to the woman’s problem. Briefly summarize the problem. Then state which solution you would recommend and explain why. - Preparation Time: 20 Seconds Response Time: 60 Seco nishith
Q3.16 The old auditorium is getting an upgrade with some new video equipment.The man expresses his opinion about the announcement. State his opinion and explain the reasons that he gives for holding that opinion. ioanap
parents need to make sure their children lead healthy lives. What can parents do to help their children have heathy lifestyles? ket2014
Q6 apurva
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - The computer department is considering a scheduling change. Explain the man’s opinion of the change and reasons he gives for holding that opinion. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Secon fatema33 sticky icon
Some students would rather write a paper than take a test. Other studentswould rather take a test instead of writing a paper. Which option do you prefer andwhy? Pinky123
150) Some say the automobile has had an important impact on our society. Others claim that the computer has contributed more. Which invention do you think has had a greater effect on our society and why? magicsk
Integrated speaking 3-4)New President Selected by Board The Board is pleased to announce the selection of the 23rd president of State University. Matt Tallent has been a part of the State community for years as a business owner and contributor to the uni varunthepatel

Name Sticky
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the example of the car advertisement, explain what is meant by implicit memory. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds IrishWhistle sticky icon
The professor describes the mistakes that are made in teaching children mathematics. Explain how these mistakes relate to the problems that children have in understanding fractions. Vanan sticky icon
The student expresses his opinion of the professor's policy for excused absences. Report his opinion and explain the reasons that he gives for having that opinion. Vanan
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - Explain why the woman disagrees with the reasons expressed in the letter. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds love4life sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Watching television is bad for children. Use specific details and examples to support your answer. Vanan
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the examples from the peanut bug and the morpho butterfly, explain the concept of revealing coloration. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds azita.f.t sticky icon
Describe a class you have taken and explain why that class was important to you. Include details and examples to support your explanation. Vanan sticky icon
Using points and examples from the talk, explain why Bugsy Siegel saw Las Vegas as a world of opportunity to expand his business. What are the odds against Las Vegas? Vanan sticky icon
A friend of yours has received some money and plans to use all of it either • to go on vacation • to buy a car. Your friend has asked you for advice. Compare your friend’s two choices and explain which one you think your friend should choose. Use specif Vanan
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101803 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon

24 in 30

It is great. Don't speak randomly. Organize the contents before you talk.