You are hereTalk about an important national holiday in your home country. Describe it and explain why it is important.

Talk about an important national holiday in your home country. Describe it and explain why it is important.

diwakar's picture

By diwakar - Posted on 17 May 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 6.5 (4 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
25 weeks 9 hours ago nishith
Listen to this speaking
34 weeks 2 days ago visa0809
Listen to this speaking

what is your favorite form of transformation for getting around? describe it and explain why it is your favorite means of transportation. nishith
The man expresses his opinion about the announcement. State his opinion and explain the reasons that he gives for holding that opinion. kinjalpatel
People recognize a difference between children and adults. What events (experiences or ceremonies) make a person an adult? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer. nishith
Q5/27 nishith
207. During the gift giving times of the year, some want to know in advance what gifts their close friends or spouses are getting them. In contrast, other people like to be surprised when they get gifts from their significant others. Which do you prefer magicsk
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Modern technology is creating a single world culture. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion Vanan sticky icon
Student 1(female): Matt, I need your help. Student 2(male): What do you need help with? Student 1: I need to talk with my advisor about my schedule for next semester, but he hasn’t been around lately. I don’t know what to do. Student 2: Well, why don’t yo nishith
talk about a popular actor, musician, or artist, whose works you do not admire.explain why. Mohadeseh2
Integrated Quest 5 : Describe the mas's problem and the two suggestions that his friend makes about how to handle it. What do you think the man should do, and why? annisak
Some people prefer to live in a small town.Others prefer to live in a big city. Which place would you prefer to live in. Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. Rasha

Name Sticky
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the lecture, explain the importance of visual elements in painting. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds fatema33 sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 1 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101801 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
What kind of friend is better - one who is very similar to you or one who is very different? Which kind of friend do you prefer and why? Include details and examples in your explanation. Vanan
Integrated speaking task no. 3 Lauren sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People are never satisfied with what they have; they always want something more or something different. Use specific reasons to support your answer. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 2 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022202 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Some people believe that success in life comes from taking risks or chances. Others believe that success results from careful planning. In your opinion, what does success come from? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan sticky icon
Describe the woman's problem and the two suggestions that her friend makes about how to handle it. What do you think the woman should do, and why? Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 4 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110104 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Some universities require first-year students to live in dormitories on campus. Others allow students to live off campus. Which policy do you think is better for first-year students and why? Include details and examples in your explanation. Vanan sticky icon

Name Sticky
some universities have large, lectures based classes, whereas others have smaller, discussion based classes.which do you think is better and why? include details and examples to support your explanation. nishith sticky icon
Question1: Talk about a photograph or painting you have seen that was memorable. Explain what you liked or disliked about it. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the talk, explain the two definitions of money presented by the professor. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds hotmail sticky icon
Using points and examples from the talk, explain the two definitions of moneypresented by the professor. smartaquarius10 sticky icon
Some students like classes where teachers lecture (do all of the talking) in class. Other students prefer classes where the students do some of the talking. Which type of class do you prefer? Give specific reasons and details to support your choice. Vanan sticky icon
Integrated speaking task. Question 6 Lauren sticky icon
Think of a place that makes you feel relaxed and peaceful. Describe it and explain why it is relaxing and peaceful for you. ioanap sticky icon
In your opinion, what is the most important characteristic (for example, honesty, intelligence, a sense of humor) that a person can have to be successful in life? Use specific reasons and examples from your experience to explain your answer. Vanan sticky icon
What would you prefer buying a new home in countryside or renovating an old home? Ana sticky icon

24 in 30

It is great. Don't speak randomly. Organize the contents before you talk.