You are hereTalk about an important national holiday in your home country. Describe it and explain why it is important.

Talk about an important national holiday in your home country. Describe it and explain why it is important.

diwakar's picture

By diwakar - Posted on 17 May 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 6.5 (4 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
1 year 7 weeks ago nishith
Listen to this speaking
1 year 16 weeks ago visa0809
Listen to this speaking
More speakings by this user:

108. When purchasing a house, some think the location of the house is the most important consideration. In contrast, others think the size of the house is the most important consideration. Which of these two opinions do you agree with and why? apurva
Some people are attached to jobs that include a great deal of travel. Other people prefer jobs that allow to return to their homes every evening. Which type of job opportunity would you prefer and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opi mahsa.parsapour
Independent speaking ( question 1)Which place has fond memories for you? Describe this place and explain why it is memorable to you. zeezoo
do you agree or disagree that students should have a job while they are studying in school? use details and examples to support your explanation. nishith
urgent please, could you please score my test here in the link at the speaking description Ekhlass1980
TPO1 Task2Some people believe that television has had a positive influence on society. Others believe it has had a negative influence on society. Which do you agree with and why? Use details and examples to explain your opinion. Amin111
q3 Ekhlass1980
Describe a difficult experience and how you overcome it. Include details and examples in your explanation lulalum
My favorite music is Vanan
Individuals often modify their behaviors based on what they have learned about the possible consequences of their actions. When an individual learns through experience that a certain behavior results in pleasant consequences, that behavior is likely to be farzaneh

24 in 30

It is great. Don't speak randomly. Organize the contents before you talk.