You are hereTalk about an important national holiday in your home country. Describe it and explain why it is important.

Talk about an important national holiday in your home country. Describe it and explain why it is important.

diwakar's picture

By diwakar - Posted on 17 May 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 6.5 (4 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
45 weeks 2 days ago nishith
Listen to this speaking
1 year 2 weeks ago visa0809
Listen to this speaking
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
The student expresses his opinion of the professor's policy for excused absences. Report his opinion and explain the reasons that he gives for having that opinion. Vanan
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 1 and the sample answer. Ref NO:2009022201 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the example of the car advertisement, explain what is meant by implicit memory. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds IrishWhistle sticky icon
The professor describes the mistakes that are made in teaching children mathematics. Explain how these mistakes relate to the problems that children have in understanding fractions. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101003 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - Explain why the woman disagrees with the reasons expressed in the letter. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds love4life sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 2 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022802 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Watching television is bad for children. Use specific details and examples to support your answer. Vanan
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the examples from the peanut bug and the morpho butterfly, explain the concept of revealing coloration. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds azita.f.t sticky icon
Describe a class you have taken and explain why that class was important to you. Include details and examples to support your explanation. Vanan sticky icon

24 in 30

It is great. Don't speak randomly. Organize the contents before you talk.