You are hereTalk about an important national holiday in your home country. Describe it and explain why it is important.

Talk about an important national holiday in your home country. Describe it and explain why it is important.

diwakar's picture

By diwakar - Posted on 17 May 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 6.5 (4 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
37 weeks 3 days ago nishith
Listen to this speaking
46 weeks 5 days ago visa0809
Listen to this speaking
More speakings by this user:

mattur INDIA

User comment: I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills

http://testbig.com/toefl-speaking/toefl-integrated-speaking-question-4-using-professor-s-example-explain-what-4 nar78
Some people think it is more fun to spend time with friends in restaurants or cafés. Others think it is more fun to spend time with friends at home. Which do you think is better? Explain why. smartaquarius10
Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. Then state which solution you would recommend. Explain the reasons for your recommendation. ben
Compare and contrast your views on marriage with the views of a partner.Highlight some of the similarities and differences. ashbi
What change would you recommend your community make to make your community a better place to live in?Explain why. Include reasons and examples to support your response. VertFeuille
TOEFL SPEAKING TASK 4: CONTRAST EFFECT VertFeuille
256. Your friend is having anxiety and stress at night before taking all of his/her tests. What would you suggest to your friend to do that could alleviate his/her anxiety the night before tests? magicsk sticky icon
The woman expresses her opinion of the announcement. State her opinion and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion. Vanan sticky icon
Q2 In many countries, the government practices the censorship of television programs. Do you support this practice or not? Give specific reason and examples to support your answer. ioanap
Some people believe that the high school should teach music and art asother basic science. Some people think that providing music and arteducation for high school students is not necessary. What is your opinionand why? agastyabn

Name Sticky
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101803 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
The student expresses his opinion of the professor's policy for excused absences. Report his opinion and explain the reasons that he gives for having that opinion. Vanan
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 4 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022204 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the example of the car advertisement, explain what is meant by implicit memory. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds IrishWhistle sticky icon
The professor describes the mistakes that are made in teaching children mathematics. Explain how these mistakes relate to the problems that children have in understanding fractions. Vanan sticky icon
Describe a class you have taken and explain why that class was important to you. Include details and examples to support your explanation. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 6 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110106 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - Explain why the woman disagrees with the reasons expressed in the letter. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds love4life sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Watching television is bad for children. Use specific details and examples to support your answer. Vanan
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the examples from the peanut bug and the morpho butterfly, explain the concept of revealing coloration. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds azita.f.t sticky icon

24 in 30

It is great. Don't speak randomly. Organize the contents before you talk.