You are hereTalk about an important national holiday in your home country. Describe it and explain why it is important.

Talk about an important national holiday in your home country. Describe it and explain why it is important.

diwakar's picture

By diwakar - Posted on 17 May 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 6.5 (4 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
32 weeks 1 day ago nishith
Listen to this speaking
41 weeks 4 days ago visa0809
Listen to this speaking
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
Movies are popular all over the world. Explain why movies are so popular. Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer. Vanan sticky icon
When famous people such as actors, athletes and rock stars give their opinions, many people listen. Do you think we should pay attention to these opinions? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan
With points from the lecture, explain the formation of collapse sinkhole. Vanan
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101803 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the talk, explain the two types of motivation. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds baoman sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 4 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022204 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Using the points and examples given by the professor, explain the two types of thermoregulation that mammals use. Vanan sticky icon
Using the main points and examples from the lecture, describe the two general types of habitats for wildlife found in urban areas. Vanan sticky icon
It is generally agreed that society benefits from the work of its members. Compare the contributions of artists to society with the contributions of scientists to society. Which type of contribution do you think is valued more by your society? Give spe Vanan
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 6 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110106 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon

24 in 30

It is great. Don't speak randomly. Organize the contents before you talk.