You are hereTalk about a person whom you admire the most and why? Explain with reasons in detail.

Talk about a person whom you admire the most and why? Explain with reasons in detail.

Vanan's picture

By Vanan - Posted on 08 February 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 9.5 (2 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
42 weeks 4 days ago NAPSTER
Listen to this speaking
More speakings by this user:

Talk about an interesting class you have taken in school and why it stands out in your mind. Include details and examples to support your decision. Pinky123
Using points and examples from the lecture, explain how the characteristics of target customers influence marketing strategy for products. yjc1989
q3: the students will not be allowed to print out papers after midnight on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights. The women express her opinion and explain the reasons she gives for having that opinion. ioanap
Some people prefer outdoor activities. Other people prefer indoor activities. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the example discussed by the professor, explain what cognitive dissonance is and how people often deal with it - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds ioanap
105. Your life will become frozen in time, meaning that you will not age any more for the rest of your life. If that happened, what would be the perfect age for you? Why would you want to be that age for the rest of your life? magicsk
project or assignment you did in your class, describe.... nishith
What is one change you would like to make about your life this year? Why? Use reasons and examples to support your opinion. nishith
246. Compare the differences between a vacation in the mountains during the summer and during the winter. magicsk
It is sometimes said that borrowing money from a friend can harm or damage the friendship. Do you agree? Why or why not? Use reasons and specific examples to explain your answer. Vanan

28 in 30