You are hereTalk about a person whom you admire the most and why? Explain with reasons in detail.

Talk about a person whom you admire the most and why? Explain with reasons in detail.

Vanan's picture

By Vanan - Posted on 08 February 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 9.5 (2 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
43 weeks 2 days ago NAPSTER
Listen to this speaking
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 4 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022204 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - The speakers discuss two possible solutions to the woman’s problem. Briefly summarize the problem. Then state which solution you would recommend and explain why. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: Joanie198705 sticky icon
What is yor idea about the ideal job. Give reasons and examples to support your answer. Lauren sticky icon
Using points and examples from the talk, explain why Bugsy Siegel saw Las Vegas as a world of opportunity to expand his business. What are the odds against Las Vegas? Vanan sticky icon
A friend of yours has received some money and plans to use all of it either • to go on vacation • to buy a car. Your friend has asked you for advice. Compare your friend’s two choices and explain which one you think your friend should choose. Use specif Vanan
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101803 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
If you could go back to some time and place in the past, when and where would you go? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 6 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110106 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. Then state which of the two solutions from the conversation you would recommend. Explain the reasons for your recommendation. Vanan
Describe a project or an assignment you did in your class and explain why it was important. Give details and examples in your response. xiaoyangyangyangyang sticky icon

Name Sticky
Choose one of your favorite methods to relax and explain why it is yourfavorite. Please include specific details in your explanation. nargess1981 sticky icon
Describe the woman’s problem and the two suggestions the man makes about how she could deal with it. What do you think the woman should do and why? Vanan sticky icon
When faced with a problem, some people do research before they act, others prefer to try to solve the problem right away. Which approach do you favor ? Give details and examples to support your choice Maqdamon sticky icon
what is your favorite kind of food? describe it and explain why it is your favorite. nishith sticky icon
Your friend is having anxiety and stress at night before taking all of his/her tests. What would you suggest to your friend to do that could alleviate his/her anxiety the night before tests? divjais186 sticky icon
When you have a question, do you prefer asking instructors for the answer or finding the answer for yourself through resources such as books or the Internet? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan sticky icon
Some people prefer to go to movie theater and others prefer to rent a movie? what do you prefer? why? nargess1981 sticky icon
Some people believe that you should always tell the truth. Others think that it is ok to lie sometimes if they have good intention. Which approach do you prefer. Give reasons and examples to support your answer. Lauren sticky icon

28 in 30