You are hereTalk about a person whom you admire the most and why? Explain with reasons in detail.

Talk about a person whom you admire the most and why? Explain with reasons in detail.

Vanan's picture

By Vanan - Posted on 08 February 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 9.5 (2 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
1 year 6 weeks ago NAPSTER
Listen to this speaking
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - The woman expresses her opinion of the university’s new policy. State her opinion and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion.- Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds ominiri sticky icon
Speak about your Favorite teacher Lauren sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022803 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
With points from the lecture, explain the formation of collapse sinkhole. Vanan
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 1 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110101 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
The student expresses his opinion of the professor's policy for excused absences. Report his opinion and explain the reasons that he gives for having that opinion. Vanan
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 4 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110804 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. Then state which of the two solutions from the conversation you would recommend. Explain the reasons for your recommendation. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 2 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009051602 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - The speakers discuss two possible solutions to the woman’s problem. Briefly summarize the problem. Then state which of the solutions you recommend and explain why. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: tobeornot sticky icon

28 in 30