You are hereTalk about a person whom you admire the most and why? Explain with reasons in detail.

Talk about a person whom you admire the most and why? Explain with reasons in detail.

Vanan's picture

By Vanan - Posted on 08 February 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 9.5 (2 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
24 weeks 9 hours ago NAPSTER
NAPSTER's picture
Listen to this speaking

AriBunarse Russia

User comment: I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills

Name Sticky
The speakers discuss two possible solutions to the woman's problem. Briefly summarize the problem. Then state which solution you prefer and why. Vanan
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the lecture, explain the importance of visual elements in painting. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds fatema33 sticky icon
Using the main points and examples from the lecture, describe the kind of information that ultrasound can provide, and then explain the way that ultrasound is used in medical diagnosis. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022805 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Why or why not? Use details and examples to explain your answer. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110103 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 6 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110806 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
A university plans to develop a new research center in your country. Some people want a center for business research. Other people want a center for research in agriculture (farming). Which of these two kinds of research centers do you recommend for your Vanan sticky icon
Should a city try to preserve its old, historic buildings or destroy them and replace them with modern buildings? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. Vanan
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 4 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009051604 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon

Name Sticky
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? With the help of technology, students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan sticky icon
depression is a psychological disorder in which a person is overwhelmed by an emotional crisis. Symptoms of it includes feeling of hopelessness and sadness, loss of interest and pleasure in things, weight loss or gain, difficulty falling asleep or oversle nargess1981 sticky icon
Integrated speaking task no.3 Lauren sticky icon
Should governments spend more money on improving roads and highways, or should governments spend more money on improving public transportation (buses, trains, subways)? Why? Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay. Vanan sticky icon
some people enjoy living in a location that has a warm climate all year. Other people like to live in place where the season change. which type of climate do you prefer and why ? Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the talk, explain the two types of motivation. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds baoman sticky icon
You have just returned home after a long journey. Talk about a person that you have missed the most and why you have missed them. Include details and examples to support to support your response. Rasha sticky icon
Some people would like to stick to tasks they know they can do well. Others would like to try new things and take risks. Which one do you prefer and why. Give rasons and examples to support your answer. Lauren sticky icon
The lecture and passage explains two contrasting ideas about origin of oil. Explain the major difference between them. Vanan sticky icon

28 in 30