You are hereTalk about a person whom you admire the most and why? Explain with reasons in detail.

Talk about a person whom you admire the most and why? Explain with reasons in detail.

Vanan's picture

By Vanan - Posted on 08 February 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 9.5 (2 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
46 weeks 2 days ago NAPSTER
Listen to this speaking
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the lecture, explain the importance of visual elements in painting. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds fatema33 sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 1 and the sample answer. Ref NO:2009022201 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
The professor argues for the use of pesticides. Explain her ideas on how pesticide use and health are related. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101003 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
The students discuss two possible solutions to the woman's problem. Describe the problem. Then state which of the two solutions you prefer and explain why. Vanan
Using points and examples from the talk, explain why Bugsy Siegel saw Las Vegas as a world of opportunity to expand his business. What are the odds against Las Vegas? Vanan sticky icon
Talk about a major obstacle you faced and how you overcame it. Include details and examples to support your position. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 2 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022802 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Some people think governments should spend as much money as possible exploring outer space (for example, traveling to the Moon and to other planets). Other people disagree and think governments should spend this money for our basic needs on Earth. Which o Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 6 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101806 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon

Name Sticky
4. Would you prefer to run your own private business or work for a large company withmany employees? ftn sticky icon
what type of animal would you like to have, either as a pet or for some other reasons? why? nargess1981 sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the lecture, explain the two major factors of product quality and how their role in consumer decision making has changed. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 visa0809 sticky icon
Referencing the research presented by the professor, explain the concept of evolution in action. Vanan sticky icon
In your opinion, what is the most important characteristic (for example, honesty, intelligence, a sense of humor) that a person can have to be successful in life? Use specific reasons and examples from your experience to explain your answer. Vanan sticky icon
Question1: Talk about a photograph or painting you have seen that was memorable. Explain what you liked or disliked about it. Vanan sticky icon
What kinds of features are important to you when you go to a restaurant or café. Why? aschocolate sticky icon

28 in 30