You are hereTalk about a person whom you admire the most and why? Explain with reasons in detail.

Talk about a person whom you admire the most and why? Explain with reasons in detail.

Vanan's picture

By Vanan - Posted on 08 February 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 9.5 (2 votes)
Pronunciation & fluency evaluations. Choose a category to start:
Most recent Pronunciation & Fluency evaluations
Name Date Scores Full evaluations
daneiz 3 hours 29 min ago 71.34 How do you do, it is my pleasure to meet you.
daneiz 3 hours 31 min ago 71.63 Good evening, Ladies and Gentleman. Welcome to my birthday party. Hope you have a good time.
newlife 1 day 23 hours ago 74.13 Do you have a computer? Yes, I do.
newlife 1 day 23 hours ago 66.69 Hi, good to see you again.
newlife 1 day 23 hours ago 67.54 May I have your name, please?
newlife 1 day 23 hours ago 66.48 She is very well, thank you.
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
1 year 23 weeks ago NAPSTER
Listen to this speaking
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
A friend of yours has received some money and plans to use all of it either • to go on vacation • to buy a car. Your friend has asked you for advice. Compare your friend’s two choices and explain which one you think your friend should choose. Use specif Vanan
Ref no. : 2009101805The students discuss two possible solutions to the woman’s problem. Describe theproblem. Then state which of the two solutions you prefer and explain why.Preparation time: 20 secondsResponse time: 60 seconds santhosh947
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the lecture, explain the importance of visual elements in painting. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds fatema33 sticky icon
Some movies are serious, designed to make the audience think. Other movies are designed primarily to amuse and entertain. Which type of movie do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan
Express how the examples from the Professor's lecture illustrate the relationship between verbal and nonverbal communication. Vanan
The woman expresses her opinion about the childcare service elimination. State her opinion and why she feels this way. Lauren sticky icon
Describe the woman is keen on applying for the research program although it is not compulsory in her field of study? Vanan
If you could go back to some time and place in the past, when and where would you go? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - The woman expresses her opinion of the university’s new policy. State her opinion and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion.- Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds ominiri sticky icon
Integrated speaking task no. 3 Lauren sticky icon

Name Sticky
Q3 Mirin sticky icon
Using the examples of kittens and geese, explain the idea of a critical period. Vanan sticky icon
Movies are popular all over the world. Explain why movies are so popular. Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer. Vanan sticky icon
What does the expression " good things come to those who wait" mean to you, and how did see that in your life? Use examples to illustrate your response. Lauren sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - The man expresses his opinion about the university’s plan. State his opinion and explain the reason he gives for holding that opinion. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds sonia123 sticky icon
Most schools support extra-curricular activities, such as clubs and sports teams.Some schools pay for these activities, some require that students pay, and some use a mix of school funds and student payments. Which do you think is preferable,and why? Ana sticky icon
Name a hobby you have and explain why that influence was important. Include details and examples to support your explanation. Lauren sticky icon
Some people believe that the best way to succeed is to set goal and work hard to achieve them. Other people think that hard work is not as important as good luck. Which point of view do you think is true and why? Use specific reasons and examples to suppo mohamedabdelhakim sticky icon
Which city in the world would you like to Visit? Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice. divjais186 sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using the examples from the talk, explain how persuasive strategies are used in advertising. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds tobeornot sticky icon

28 in 30

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.