You are hereTalk about a person whom you admire the most and why? Explain with reasons in detail.

Talk about a person whom you admire the most and why? Explain with reasons in detail.

Vanan's picture

By Vanan - Posted on 08 February 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 9.5 (2 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
1 year 3 weeks ago NAPSTER
Listen to this speaking
More speakings by this user:

Some people believe that the best way to succeed is to set goals and work hard to achieve them. Other people think that hard work is not as important as good luck. Which point of view do you think is true and why? Use specific reasons and examples to supp annisak
Describe the characteristics of a good teacher apurva
TOEFL SPEAKING TASK 5: THE WOMAN SIGNED UP FOR A GUITAR CLASS BUT THE CLASS WAS CANCELED VertFeuille
171. Some claim that the most important consideration for a home is how it looks on the outside. However, others claim that the most important thing is how the home looks on the inside. What do you think? Be sure to use examples and reasons to support y magicsk
A gift (such as a camera, a soccer ball, or an animal) can contribute to a child’s development. What gift would you give to help a child develop? Why? Use reasons and specific examples to support your choice. Vanan
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - The woman expressed her opinion of the change that has been announced. State her opinion and explain her reasons for holding that opinion. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds ben sticky icon
do writers, musician and artist need to be born with special talent or its it more a matter of hard work and dedication.... nishith
Q3 resident assistant france79
If you could study a subject that you have never had the opportunity to study, what would you choose? Explain your choice, using specific reasons and details. nishith
Some believe that in comparison with those never attended college, peopleattended college will be more successful in career. Do you agree or disagreewith this statement? Please give specific reasons for your opinion. nargess1981

28 in 30