TOEFL Integrated speaking question 3 The computer department is considering a scheduling change Explain the man s opinion of the change and reasons he gives for holding that opinion Preparation Time 30 Seconds Response Time 60 Seconds

Speaking topics in audio
Speaking topics in text

TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 -

The computer department is considering a scheduling change. Explain the man’s opinion of the change and reasons he gives for holding that opinion. -

Preparation Time: 30 Seconds
Response Time: 60 Seconds

Evening Computer Classes May Be Added

The computer department is considering offering evening classes in the fall. The proposal to add the classes is a response to student complaints that daytime computer classes have become increasingly overcrowded and there are no longer enough computers available. The department has decided that despite some added expense, the most cost-effective way of addressing this problem is by adding computer classes in the evening. It is hoped that this change will decrease the number of students enrolled in day classes and thus guarantee individual access to computers for all students in computer classes.

Click the link Submit my speaking by this topic below to start this integrated speaking question.

Speaking category