You are hereWhat is the best way to build school spirit and why?

What is the best way to build school spirit and why?

NAPSTER's picture

By NAPSTER - Posted on 27 October 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8 (2 votes)
More speakings by this user:

explain the two major factors of product quality and how their role in consumer decision making has changed. apurva
If a friend from another country visited your home, what food would you prepare? Use specific reasons to support your answer. nar78
....Social Interaction....People deal with each other every day. This interaction is at the heart of social life. The study of social interaction is concerned with the influence people have over one another’s behavior. People take each other into account smartaquarius10
q1. What was the most memorable event in high school? ioanap
What kind of job would you like to choose? What’s your reason for choosingthis job? Please include specific examples and details in your explanation. nargess1981
q2. Some people believe that same sex school are more effective. Other people believe that schools with boys and girls are better. Which approach do you think is better and why? Include details and examples in your response. ioanap
Talk about a new skill you would like to learn. Use details and explain your answer. nargess1981
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. Then state which solution you would recommend and explain the reasons for your recommendation. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 6 ezb
Describe the qualities that you think makes someone heroic. Use specific examples and provide details to support your explanation. Vanan
...The Hierarchy of Needs... Abraham Maslow developed the theory of the human being’s “Hierarchy of Needs.” He created a pyramid of basic human needs. At the lowest level are basic survival needs such as food and shelter. If a person satisfies that level, hossein021

24 in 30

Great! Getting better.