You are hereWhat is the best way to build school spirit and why?

What is the best way to build school spirit and why?

NAPSTER's picture

By NAPSTER - Posted on 27 October 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8 (2 votes)
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
The student expresses his opinion of the professor's policy for excused absences. Report his opinion and explain the reasons that he gives for having that opinion. Vanan
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the example of the car advertisement, explain what is meant by implicit memory. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds IrishWhistle sticky icon
The professor describes the mistakes that are made in teaching children mathematics. Explain how these mistakes relate to the problems that children have in understanding fractions. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - Explain why the woman disagrees with the reasons expressed in the letter. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds love4life sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Watching television is bad for children. Use specific details and examples to support your answer. Vanan
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the examples from the peanut bug and the morpho butterfly, explain the concept of revealing coloration. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds azita.f.t sticky icon
Describe a class you have taken and explain why that class was important to you. Include details and examples to support your explanation. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 4 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022204 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
What is yor idea about the ideal job. Give reasons and examples to support your answer. Lauren sticky icon
Using points and examples from the talk, explain why Bugsy Siegel saw Las Vegas as a world of opportunity to expand his business. What are the odds against Las Vegas? Vanan sticky icon

24 in 30

Great! Getting better.