You are hereWhat is the best way to build school spirit and why?

What is the best way to build school spirit and why?

NAPSTER's picture

By NAPSTER - Posted on 27 October 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8 (2 votes)
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. Then state which solution you would recommend and explain the reasons for your recommendation. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 6 azita.f.t sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 2 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009122002 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
The speakers discuss two possible solutions to the woman's problem. Briefly summarize the problem. Then state which solution you prefer and why. Vanan
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Explain groupthink and its effects using the example of the computer company. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds love4life sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009051605 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 2 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101002 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
The professor expresses her opinion of the plan for the renovation of Old Main. Report her opinion and explain the reasons that she gives for having that opinion. Vanan
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points from the lecture, explain why researchers think that babies may feel empathy. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds biohellen sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - The woman expressed her opinion of the change that has been announced. State her opinion and explain her reasons for holding that opinion. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds tobeornot sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree that children cause their parents a lot of trouble. Give details and examples in your response. xiaoyangyangyangyang sticky icon

Name Sticky
When you have a question, do you prefer asking instructors for the answer or finding the answer for yourself through resources such as books or the Internet? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan sticky icon
Describe an ideal marriage partner. What qualities do you think are the most important for a husband or a wife. Use specific reasons and details. Lauren sticky icon
Describe the woman's budgeting problem and the two suggestions that the man makes. What do you think the woman should do and why? Vanan sticky icon
Some people prefer to get up early in the morning and start the day’s work. Others prefer to get up later in the day and work until late at night. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice. Vanan sticky icon
Some people prefer to go to movie theater and others prefer to rent a movie? what do you prefer? why? nargess1981 sticky icon
Should governments spend more money on improving roads and highways, or should governments spend more money on improving public transportation (buses, trains, subways)? Why? Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay. Vanan sticky icon
Choose one of your favorite methods to relax and explain why it is yourfavorite. Please include specific details in your explanation. nargess1981 sticky icon
Think of a place that makes you feel relaxed and peaceful. Describe it and explain why it is relaxing and peaceful for you. ioanap sticky icon

24 in 30

Great! Getting better.