You are hereWhat is the best way to build school spirit and why?

What is the best way to build school spirit and why?

NAPSTER's picture

By NAPSTER - Posted on 27 October 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8 (2 votes)
More speakings by this user:

265. You have a four-day vacation planned. You can drive and save money, but your destination is six hours away. On the other hand, you can take a plane and spend a lot more money, but you will arrive to your destination in one hour. Which mode of transpo magicsk
What do you think are the characteristics of a good parent??? poons
What is your most important possession? Describe it and say why it is so important. Lauren
Describe one of your favorite rooms, either of your house or other places aschocolate sticky icon
Some people prefer to have one long vacation. Other people prefer to have several short vacations. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.02/25 poons
q4 Cultural sensitivity. The professor describes some social differences between India and America. Explain how these differences relate to doing business. ioanap
task 3 On November 10, a new coffee shop will open with a variety of pastries and different coffee flavours to enjoy. Its location is at building SW4, right across from the central campus library. During regular semester hours, the coffee bar will be open nishith
In your opinion, is it better to attend a large state university or a smaller private college? Include details and examples in your explanation. yjc1989
Using the examples from the lecture, discuss two types of narrators that an author of fiction might use. nishith
Which place do you like to live, the forest, desert, or plain? Use specificreason to explain your opinion. Rasha sticky icon

Name Sticky
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101005 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Speaking Task Vanan
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the example discussed by the professor, explain what cognitive dissonance is and how people often deal with it - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds tobeornot sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Task 3Announcement from the school: Changing of the loan policy and increasing copy machines for the library. The maximum books that a student can checked out for one time is reduced from 30 to 10.Conversation: A male student and a female s VertFeuille sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 1 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009031401 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Some people prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants. Other people prefer to prepare and eat food at home. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan
Some people think governments should spend as much money as possible exploring outer space (for example, traveling to the Moon and to other planets). Other people disagree and think governments should spend this money for our basic needs on Earth. Which o Vanan sticky icon
Some students prefer to do group projects. Other students prefer to do individual projects. Which kind of projects do you think produce more learning and why? Vanan
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 2 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110102 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Talk about a situation in which you realized that you have certain strengths\weaknesses and how you dealt with this finding Rasha sticky icon

24 in 30

Great! Getting better.