You are hereWhat is the best way to build school spirit and why?

What is the best way to build school spirit and why?

NAPSTER's picture

By NAPSTER - Posted on 27 October 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8 (2 votes)
More speakings by this user:

TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101805 ioanap
describe were you like to go to relax and why. Use details and examples to support your answer. ioanap
Some people think that television,the ınternet and other electronic media make the printed book obsolete as a source of inf and entertainment.Other peoople say that printed books will continue to play an important role in society.Which view do you agree? nargess1981
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - The woman expresses her opinion about the proposal that her friend Tim made in his letter to the newspaper. State her opinion about his proposal and explain the reasons she gives for her opinion.- Preparation Time: ioanap
What is your favorite place to visit on weekends? Describe it and explain why it is your favorite place to go. anubhav1989
Some students would rather write a paper than take a test. Other studentswould rather take a test instead of writing a paper. Which option do you prefer andwhy? Pinky123
Talk about a book that you have not read, but you are interested in reading it. Why do you want to read it. Give reasons and examples to support your answer. Lauren
Q5/13 poons
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A person’s childhood years (the time from birth to twelve years of age) are the most important years of a person’s life. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. nishith
The two people talk about the woman's problem. Describe the problem and state which of the two solutions you prefer and why. kinjalpatel

24 in 30

Great! Getting better.