You are hereWhat is the best way to build school spirit and why?

What is the best way to build school spirit and why?

NAPSTER's picture

By NAPSTER - Posted on 27 October 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8 (2 votes)
More speakings by this user:

What is your happiest childhood memory? Describe it and give reasons to explain why it is your happiest memory. lulalum
When faced with an emergency, some people take on the role of leader and others prefer to take on the role of followers. Which role do you prefer? Give details and examples to support your response hajarisfahan
Describe a skill, that you want to learn.state the reason why you want to learn that skill. sonia123
Some medical schools require two or three quarters of English, ideally a combination of composition and literature, beyond the prescribed science courses. Do you think medical schools are justified in encouraging an arts and humanities background? Substan Vanan
your university is planning to allow students to watch TV in their dormitories. what is your opinion and why? what are the adv and disadv. of watching TV in dormitories? include reason and examples to support your response. nishith
You have enough money to purchase either a house or a business. Which would you choose to buy? Give specific reasons to explain your choice. Vanan
A/D: Would you like to be a leader or a member in a project? VertFeuille
Describe a situation which caused you to discover a strenght or weakness you didn't know you had any and say what circumstances you relaize you possessed this characteristic.Provide details to support your explanation vinc
School is planning to change the cafeteria’s menu with aims of offering healthier, low-calorie foods. Describe the advantage and disadvantage. divjais186
Describe a skill that you have that will be important for your success in the modern world, and explain why this skill is so important. Include details and examples to support your explanation. Vanan

Name Sticky
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 1 and the sample answer. Ref NO:2009022201 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - Briefly summarize the proposal in the student’s letter. Then state her opinion about the proposal and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion.- Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: biohellen sticky icon
Integrated speaking task no.4 Lauren sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101003 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Speak about your Favorite teacher Lauren sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the talk, explain the two definitions of money presented by the professor. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds hotmail sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 2 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022802 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Talk about an interesting class that you have taken up in school and stands out in your mind. Include details and examples to support your decision. Vanan sticky icon
A university plans to develop a new research center in your country. Some people want a center for business research. Other people want a center for research in agriculture (farming). Which of these two kinds of research centers do you recommend for your Vanan sticky icon
Using the main points and examples from the lecture, describe the Skinner box, and then explain how the device is used in psychology experiments. Vanan sticky icon

24 in 30

Great! Getting better.