You are hereWhat is the best way to build school spirit and why?

What is the best way to build school spirit and why?

NAPSTER's picture

By NAPSTER - Posted on 27 October 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8 (2 votes)
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
If you could invent something new, what product would you develop? Use specific details to explain why this invention is needed. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - The speakers discuss two possible solutions to the woman’s problem. Briefly summarize the problem. Then state which solution you would recommend and explain why. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: Joanie198705 sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 2 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009031402 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Integrated speaking task no. 3 Lauren sticky icon
What is your favourite day of the year? Use reasons to support your answer. Vanan
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points from the lecture, explain how the passion plant and the potato plant defend themselves from insects. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds ominiri sticky icon
Describe the structure of an insect and explain why a spider is not strictly considered an insect. Vanan sticky icon
People recognize a difference between children and adults. What events (experiences or ceremonies) make a person an adult? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer. Vanan
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - The speakers discuss two possible solutions to the woman’s problem. Describe the problem and the two solutions. Then explain what you think the woman should do and why. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse T hotmail sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 1 and the sample answer. Ref NO:2009022201 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon

24 in 30

Great! Getting better.