You are hereWhat kind of reading material, such as novels, magazines, or poetry, do you mostlike to read in your free time? Explain why you find this kind of reading materialinteresting.

What kind of reading material, such as novels, magazines, or poetry, do you mostlike to read in your free time? Explain why you find this kind of reading materialinteresting.

Khimya's picture

By Khimya - Posted on 05 October 2013

Kindly please evaluate my speaking ,what score it matches up to?

Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8 (2 votes)
Pronunciation & fluency evaluations. Choose a category to start:
Most recent Pronunciation & Fluency evaluations
Name Date Scores Full evaluations
daneiz 13 hours 54 min ago 71.34 How do you do, it is my pleasure to meet you.
daneiz 13 hours 56 min ago 71.63 Good evening, Ladies and Gentleman. Welcome to my birthday party. Hope you have a good time.
newlife 2 days 9 hours ago 74.13 Do you have a computer? Yes, I do.
newlife 2 days 9 hours ago 66.69 Hi, good to see you again.
newlife 2 days 9 hours ago 67.54 May I have your name, please?
newlife 2 days 9 hours ago 66.48 She is very well, thank you.
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
40 weeks 4 days ago ioanap
Listen to this speaking
1 year 18 weeks ago visa0809
Listen to this speaking
1 year 23 weeks ago ioanap
Listen to this speaking
1 year 27 weeks ago Khimya
Listen to this speaking
1 year 28 weeks ago smartaquarius10
Listen to this speaking sticky icon
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - Briefly summarize the woman’s problem. Then state which solution you would recommend and explain the reasons for your recommendation. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds biohellen sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101803 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
What is yor idea about the ideal job. Give reasons and examples to support your answer. Lauren sticky icon
some people enjoy living in a location that has a warm climate all year. Other people like to live in place where the season change. which type of climate do you prefer and why ? Vanan sticky icon
Some movies are serious, designed to make the audience think. Other movies are designed primarily to amuse and entertain. Which type of movie do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 4 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022204 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
It is generally agreed that society benefits from the work of its members. Compare the contributions of artists to society with the contributions of scientists to society. Which type of contribution do you think is valued more by your society? Give spe Vanan
Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. Then state which of the two solutions from the conversation you would recommend. Explain the reasons for your recommendation. Vanan
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 6 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110106 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Describe the woman is keen on applying for the research program although it is not compulsory in her field of study? Vanan

25 in 30

Good job!

Khimya's picture

Thanks :)

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.