You are hereWhat kind of reading material, such as novels, magazines, or poetry, do you mostlike to read in your free time? Explain why you find this kind of reading materialinteresting.

What kind of reading material, such as novels, magazines, or poetry, do you mostlike to read in your free time? Explain why you find this kind of reading materialinteresting.

Khimya's picture

By Khimya - Posted on 05 October 2013

Kindly please evaluate my speaking ,what score it matches up to?

Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8 (2 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
9 weeks 6 days ago ioanap
Listen to this speaking
39 weeks 4 days ago visa0809
Listen to this speaking
44 weeks 5 days ago ioanap
Listen to this speaking
49 weeks 1 hour ago Khimya
Listen to this speaking
49 weeks 5 days ago smartaquarius10
Listen to this speaking sticky icon
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - The woman expresses her opinion about the university’s plan. State her opinion about and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion.- Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds Joanie198705 sticky icon
Talk about a special present you received and why it was important to you? Include details to support your response. Vanan sticky icon
some people enjoy living in a location that has a warm climate all year. Other people like to live in place where the season change. which type of climate do you prefer and why ? Vanan sticky icon
Talk about a pleasant and memorable event that happened while you were in school. Explain why this event brings back fond memories. sonia123 sticky icon
What is your most important possession? Describe it and say why it is so important. Vanan sticky icon
Some people think that it is better to travel as part of a tour group when they are visiting foreign country. Other people prefer to make their own travel plans so that they can travel independently. Which approach do you think is better and why? Use spec Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022805 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
People listen to music for different reasons and at different times. Why is music important to many people? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice. Vanan sticky icon
the biggest obstacle in your life. Pinky123 sticky icon
The students discuss two possible solutions to the woman's problem. Describe the problem. Then state which of the two solutions you prefer and explain why. smartaquarius10 sticky icon

25 in 30

Good job!

Khimya's picture

Thanks :)