You are hereWhat kind of reading material, such as novels, magazines, or poetry, do you mostlike to read in your free time? Explain why you find this kind of reading materialinteresting.

What kind of reading material, such as novels, magazines, or poetry, do you mostlike to read in your free time? Explain why you find this kind of reading materialinteresting.

Khimya's picture

By Khimya - Posted on 05 October 2013

Kindly please evaluate my speaking ,what score it matches up to?

Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8 (2 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
19 weeks 3 days ago ioanap
Listen to this speaking
49 weeks 11 hours ago visa0809
Listen to this speaking
1 year 2 weeks ago ioanap
Listen to this speaking
1 year 6 weeks ago Khimya
Listen to this speaking
1 year 7 weeks ago smartaquarius10
Listen to this speaking sticky icon
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
The woman expresses her opinion about the plan described in the announcement. Briefly summarize the plan. Then state her opinion about the plan and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 6 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022206 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the talk, explain the two types of motivation. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds baoman sticky icon
Describe the woman's problem and the two suggestions that her friend makes about how to handle it. What do you think the woman should do and why? Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101805 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Name a hobby you have and explain why that influence was important. Include details and examples to support your explanation. Vanan sticky icon
Using the points and examples given by the professor, explain the two types of thermoregulation that mammals use. Vanan sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Playing games teaches us about life. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009031405 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the lecture, explain the two major factors of product quality and how their role in consumer decision making has changed. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Joanie198705 sticky icon

Name Sticky
Talk about a special present you received and why it was important to you? Include details to support your response. Vanan sticky icon
Describe an ideal marriage partner. What qualities do you think are most important for a husband or wife? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. computergem sticky icon
If you could visit any foreign country in the world for two weeks, all expenses paid, which country would it be and why? Agata sticky icon
Some people think that it is better to travel as part of a tour group when they are visiting foreign country. Other people prefer to make their own travel plans so that they can travel independently. Which approach do you think is better and why? Use spec Vanan sticky icon
Some people would like to stick to tasks they know they can do well. Others would like to try new things and take risks. Which one do you prefer and why. Give rasons and examples to support your answer. Lauren sticky icon
describe a famous person that you admire most aschocolate sticky icon
Using points and examples from the lecture, explain the importance of visual elements in painting. Vanan sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Children should begin learning a foreign language as soon as they start school. Use specific reasons and examples to support your position. Vanan sticky icon

25 in 30

Good job!

Khimya's picture

Thanks :)