You are hereWhat kind of reading material, such as novels, magazines, or poetry, do you mostlike to read in your free time? Explain why you find this kind of reading materialinteresting.

What kind of reading material, such as novels, magazines, or poetry, do you mostlike to read in your free time? Explain why you find this kind of reading materialinteresting.

Khimya's picture

By Khimya - Posted on 05 October 2013

Kindly please evaluate my speaking ,what score it matches up to?

Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8 (2 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
2 weeks 6 days ago ioanap
Listen to this speaking
32 weeks 4 days ago visa0809
Listen to this speaking
37 weeks 4 days ago ioanap
Listen to this speaking
41 weeks 6 days ago Khimya
Listen to this speaking
42 weeks 5 days ago smartaquarius10
Listen to this speaking sticky icon
More speakings by this user:

Integrated speaking-3-7)Attention All Foreign Language Students Starting this semester, all students wishing to use the Foreign Language Lab are required to purchase an access card. No students will be allowed entry to the lab without first purchasing th divjais186
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Classmates are a more important influence than parents on a child’s success in school. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. ashbi
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022203 ioanap
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the professor’s examples, explain the advertising technique of target marketing. - Preparation Time: 30 Seconds Response Time: 60 Seconds nishith
Using the main point and examples from the lecture, describe Biological clock kinjalpatel
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 6 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110806 ioanap
Some students prefer to work on class assignment by themselves. Others believe it is better to work in group. Which do you prefer? nargess1981
Talk about a specific time when you did something obsessively. For example, did you “go to extremes” playing video games, worrying about an exam, or practicing a sport or music? What did you do? What were the good and bad results? Explain. Ana sticky icon
Describe an important time in your life. Talk about why this time was important and how it has affected you. poons
102. Which philosophy works better for a country's economy: one with high taxes or one with low taxes? Give reasons and examples to support your choice. magicsk

Name Sticky
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009092605 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - Briefly summarize the proposal in the student’s letter. Then state her opinion about the proposal and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion.- Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: biohellen sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the example from the lecture, explain what behavior modification is and how it works. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds Lauren sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the talk, explain the two definitions of money presented by the professor. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds hotmail sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 2 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101802 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022203 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - The speakers discuss two possible solutions to the man’s problem. Briefly summarize the problem. Then sate which solution you recommend and explain why. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 fatema33 sticky icon
Imagine that you have received some land to use as you wish. How would you use this land? Use specific details to explain your answer. Vanan sticky icon
What do you consider to be the most important room in a house? Why is this room more important to you than any other room? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. Vanan
Describe the man's problem, and the two suggestions that his friend makes about how to handle it. What do you think the man should do, and why? Vanan

Name Sticky
146. Describe your childhood home. Then retell a favorite memory you had of living there. Use examples and details in your response. magicsk sticky icon
61)What is your favorite type of food? Describe it and explain why you like to eat it so much. magicsk sticky icon
Some people prefer to work for a large company. Others prefer to work for a small company. Which would you prefer? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice. Vanan sticky icon
The professor describes the mistakes that are made in teaching children mathematics. Explain how these mistakes relate to the problems that children have in understanding fractions. Vanan sticky icon
Describe a most happy event in your childhood. Please include specificexamples and details in your explanation. nargess1981 sticky icon
Is it good or bad to work for a year before studying at university? Please include specific details in your explanation. xiaoyangyangyangyang sticky icon
what is your favorite kind of food? describe it and explain why it is your favorite. nishith sticky icon
Your friend is having anxiety and stress at night before taking all of his/her tests. What would you suggest to your friend to do that could alleviate his/her anxiety the night before tests? divjais186 sticky icon

25 in 30

Good job!

Khimya's picture

Thanks :)