You are hereWhat kind of reading material, such as novels, magazines, or poetry, do you mostlike to read in your free time? Explain why you find this kind of reading materialinteresting.

What kind of reading material, such as novels, magazines, or poetry, do you mostlike to read in your free time? Explain why you find this kind of reading materialinteresting.

Khimya's picture

By Khimya - Posted on 05 October 2013

Kindly please evaluate my speaking ,what score it matches up to?

Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8 (2 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
8 weeks 9 hours ago ioanap
Listen to this speaking
37 weeks 4 days ago visa0809
Listen to this speaking
42 weeks 5 days ago ioanap
Listen to this speaking
47 weeks 11 hours ago Khimya
Listen to this speaking
47 weeks 6 days ago smartaquarius10
Listen to this speaking sticky icon
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
Using the main points and examples from the lecture, describe the kind of information that ultrasound can provide, and then explain the way that ultrasound is used in medical diagnosis. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022803 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Movies are popular all over the world. Explain why movies are so popular. Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer. Vanan sticky icon
When famous people such as actors, athletes and rock stars give their opinions, many people listen. Do you think we should pay attention to these opinions? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. Then state which solution you would recommend and explain the reasons for your recommendation. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 6 azita.f.t sticky icon
Some people work for a business, and some people work in their own business. Which would you prefer to do and why? Include details and examples in your explanation. Vanan sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Why or why not? Use details and examples to explain your answer. Vanan sticky icon
Name a hobby you have and explain why that influence was important. Include details and examples to support your explanation. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 1 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110101 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
The woman expresses her opinion about the plan described in the announcement. Briefly summarize the plan. Then state her opinion about the plan and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion. Vanan sticky icon

Name Sticky
Should people donate money and volunteer time to help others? Why or why not? Ana sticky icon
depression is a psychological disorder in which a person is overwhelmed by an emotional crisis. Symptoms of it includes feeling of hopelessness and sadness, loss of interest and pleasure in things, weight loss or gain, difficulty falling asleep or oversle nargess1981 sticky icon
what characteristics do you consider important in a friend? use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.. nishith sticky icon
What is the most important natural resource in your hometown and why? Give reasons and examples to explain why that natural resource is more important than others. komala sticky icon
The students discuss two possible solutions to the woman's problem. Describe the problem. Then state which of the two solutions you prefer and explain why. smartaquarius10 sticky icon
A possession is an object that you own, If you were asked to choose one possession that you prize highly, Which one would you choose. Why? What makes this possession especially valuble to you? Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice. Lauren sticky icon

25 in 30

Good job!

Khimya's picture

Thanks :)