You are hereWhat kind of reading material, such as novels, magazines, or poetry, do you mostlike to read in your free time? Explain why you find this kind of reading materialinteresting.

What kind of reading material, such as novels, magazines, or poetry, do you mostlike to read in your free time? Explain why you find this kind of reading materialinteresting.

Khimya's picture

By Khimya - Posted on 05 October 2013

Kindly please evaluate my speaking ,what score it matches up to?

Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8 (2 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
29 weeks 5 days ago ioanap
Listen to this speaking
1 year 7 weeks ago visa0809
Listen to this speaking
1 year 12 weeks ago ioanap
Listen to this speaking
1 year 16 weeks ago Khimya
Listen to this speaking
1 year 17 weeks ago smartaquarius10
Listen to this speaking sticky icon
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
The professor describes the mistakes that are made in teaching children mathematics. Explain how these mistakes relate to the problems that children have in understanding fractions. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 2 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009122002 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
The student expresses his opinion of the professor's policy for excused absences. Report his opinion and explain the reasons that he gives for having that opinion. Vanan
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009051605 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the example of the car advertisement, explain what is meant by implicit memory. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds IrishWhistle sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 2 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101002 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the examples from the peanut bug and the morpho butterfly, explain the concept of revealing coloration. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds azita.f.t sticky icon
Describe a class you have taken and explain why that class was important to you. Include details and examples to support your explanation. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - Explain why the woman disagrees with the reasons expressed in the letter. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds love4life sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Watching television is bad for children. Use specific details and examples to support your answer. Vanan

Name Sticky
Is it good or bad to work for a year before studying at university? Please include specific details in your explanation. xiaoyangyangyangyang sticky icon
what is your favorite kind of food? describe it and explain why it is your favorite. nishith sticky icon
describe your favorite toy when you were a child? describe this toy and explain why it was important to you. include details and examples to support your explanation. apurva sticky icon
Explain sustainability by using the example of the printing company provided by the professor. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Task 3Announcement from the school: Changing of the loan policy and increasing copy machines for the library. The maximum books that a student can checked out for one time is reduced from 30 to 10.Conversation: A male student and a female s VertFeuille sticky icon
Would you prefer to take a part-time course or have a part-time job during your summer vacation? Use details and examples to support your explanation. Pinky123 sticky icon
What was your favorite movie of the last year? Use details and examples to explain what you liked about the movie. Vanan sticky icon
Some believe that a city should keep its old buildings. Others think somenew buildings are needed to replace the old buildings. What’s your opinion?Explain why. nargess1981 sticky icon

25 in 30

Good job!

Khimya's picture

Thanks :)