You are hereWhat kind of reading material, such as novels, magazines, or poetry, do you mostlike to read in your free time? Explain why you find this kind of reading materialinteresting.

What kind of reading material, such as novels, magazines, or poetry, do you mostlike to read in your free time? Explain why you find this kind of reading materialinteresting.

Khimya's picture

By Khimya - Posted on 05 October 2013

Kindly please evaluate my speaking ,what score it matches up to?

Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8 (2 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
15 weeks 1 day ago ioanap
Listen to this speaking
44 weeks 5 days ago visa0809
Listen to this speaking
49 weeks 6 days ago ioanap
Listen to this speaking
1 year 2 weeks ago Khimya
Listen to this speaking
1 year 2 weeks ago smartaquarius10
Listen to this speaking sticky icon
More speakings by this user:

integrated speaking nargess1981
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - The woman expresses her opinion of the university’s new policy. State her opinion and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion.- Preparation Time: 30 Seconds Response Time: 60 Seconds nishith
Using the main points and examples from the lecture, describe the two criteria for using an older research reference presented by the professor. mahsa.parsapour
tpo7 question5 silent1818
q6. Biological clock. Using points and examples from the lecture explain how the squirrels are affected by the biological clock. ioanap
Close the Campus Coffee house I propose that the university close the campus coffeehouse. Coffeehouses are great, if people actually use them, like to socialize with friends, while enjoying a cup of coffee and a snack. But students are not using our camp Mohadeseh2
Describe the characteristics of friends, use specific examples to supportyour statement. nargess1981
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Attending a live performance (for example, a play, concert, or sporting event) is more enjoyable than watching the same event on television. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. Vanan
Some universities have strict policies and require freshmen students to live in dormatories in the university. Others allow student to choose. Which policy do you prefer and why? Lauren
Some people prefer television programs that presents serious issues. Other people prefer those that are for entertainment only. Which kind of program do you consider the most important for people to watch and why? Vanan

Name Sticky
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101803 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the example of the car advertisement, explain what is meant by implicit memory. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds IrishWhistle sticky icon
The professor describes the mistakes that are made in teaching children mathematics. Explain how these mistakes relate to the problems that children have in understanding fractions. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 4 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022204 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
The student expresses his opinion of the professor's policy for excused absences. Report his opinion and explain the reasons that he gives for having that opinion. Vanan
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Watching television is bad for children. Use specific details and examples to support your answer. Vanan
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 6 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110106 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the examples from the peanut bug and the morpho butterfly, explain the concept of revealing coloration. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds azita.f.t sticky icon
Describe a class you have taken and explain why that class was important to you. Include details and examples to support your explanation. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - Explain why the woman disagrees with the reasons expressed in the letter. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds love4life sticky icon

25 in 30

Good job!

Khimya's picture

Thanks :)