You are hereWhat kind of reading material, such as novels, magazines, or poetry, do you mostlike to read in your free time? Explain why you find this kind of reading materialinteresting.

What kind of reading material, such as novels, magazines, or poetry, do you mostlike to read in your free time? Explain why you find this kind of reading materialinteresting.

Khimya's picture

By Khimya - Posted on 05 October 2013

Kindly please evaluate my speaking ,what score it matches up to?

Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8 (2 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
6 weeks 3 days ago ioanap
Listen to this speaking
36 weeks 1 day ago visa0809
Listen to this speaking
41 weeks 1 day ago ioanap
Listen to this speaking
45 weeks 3 days ago Khimya
Listen to this speaking
46 weeks 2 days ago smartaquarius10
Listen to this speaking sticky icon
More speakings by this user:

Some people think that it’s necessary to prohibit people from using phone calls in some places. Others believe that it’s inconvenient if phone calls are forbidden in some places. Which opinion do you prefer? Explain why. Your statement should include spec nishith
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. Then state which solution you would recommend and explain the reasons for your recommendation. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 6 fardin
q4 nar78
Describe the woman is keen on applying for the research program although it is not compulsory in her field of study? Vanan
History Seminars Should Be ShorterCurrently, all of the seminar classes in the history department are three hours long. I would like to propose that history seminars be shortened to two hours. I make this proposal for two reasons. First, most students jus farzaneh
Talk about a person who has inspired you. Describe the person and explain why you found him/her inspirational. sonia123
q2 02/26 nar78
Integrated speaking, question 3: The university is planning to eliminate its free buss service for the students. The man expresses his opninion about this decision of the university. State his opinion and explain the reasons he gives for holding that opin ioanap
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101803 ioanap
Do you agree or disagree that universities should give the same amount of money to their students' sports activities as they give to their university libraries? Use details and examples to support your explanation. Pinky123

Name Sticky
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the example of the car advertisement, explain what is meant by implicit memory. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds IrishWhistle sticky icon
The professor describes the mistakes that are made in teaching children mathematics. Explain how these mistakes relate to the problems that children have in understanding fractions. Vanan sticky icon
The student expresses his opinion of the professor's policy for excused absences. Report his opinion and explain the reasons that he gives for having that opinion. Vanan
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Watching television is bad for children. Use specific details and examples to support your answer. Vanan
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the examples from the peanut bug and the morpho butterfly, explain the concept of revealing coloration. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds azita.f.t sticky icon
Describe a class you have taken and explain why that class was important to you. Include details and examples to support your explanation. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - Explain why the woman disagrees with the reasons expressed in the letter. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds love4life sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 1 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110801 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Your favorite place in your city you are now living aschocolate sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - Briefly summarize the woman’s problem. Then state which solution you would recommend and explain the reasons for your recommendation. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds biohellen sticky icon

25 in 30

Good job!

Khimya's picture

Thanks :)