Admissions to DU PG courses open

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Wed, 04/08/2015 - 19:35

The Delhi University has opened its doors for admissions to all its post-graduate courses.

As in the past, 50 per cent of its available seats have been reserved for graduates from the university itself. The graduates are admitted directly.

Non-DU graduates will have to write an entrance test, as well as appear for an interview. Seats that don’t fill up after direct admissions are transferred to open admissions. Online registration for these courses will close on April 30, but physical admissions are yet to be carried out.

Currently, there are 10 faculties like Arts, Applied Social Sciences & Humanities, Commerce & Business Studies, Education, Interdisciplinary & Applied Sciences, Law, Music and Fine Arts, Mathematical Sciences, Social Sciences, Science and the Cluster Innovation Centre.

Classes for most courses take place within the department buildings in the North and South Campuses. Additionally, admissions are also open in the School of Open Learning and Non-Collegiate Women’s Education Board.

Article references
www.thehindu.com