Applied Systems Announces Applied PerformanceManagement Analytics Application

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Tue, 10/01/2013 - 16:01

Tue, Oct 1, 2013, 3:01 PM EDT - U.S. Markets close in 59 mins.

UNIVERSITY PARK, Ill., Oct. 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Applied Systems today at TENCon 2013 announced the upcoming release of Applied PerformanceManagement. This new Applied Systems analytics software application transforms data in Applied Epic and Applied TAM into business performance insights that enable executives to more profitably manage their business.

Applied PerformanceManagement provides agencies and brokerages graphical representations of current business performance to make faster, more informed business decisions based on the rich data contained within their Applied agency management system. It extends the capabilities of Applied Epic and Applied TAM by aggregating multiple sources of agency and brokerage management system data in multidimensional ways for comprehensive business performance reports.

"The solution uses our own data to quickly create a visual analysis of our business," said Joe Pratts, chief operating officer, Hoffman Brown Company. "It extends the capabilities of our agency management system by delivering a multitude of advanced reports that enable us to make more informed decisions and capitalize on new opportunities for our agency."

Applied PerformanceManagement reports performance data through an intuitive, easy-to-view scorecard interface aligned to key performance indicators (KPIs) used in insurance agencies and brokerages, including client management and retention, productivity and profitability management, and opportunity and growth management. With this greater visibility into KPIs, executives can more quickly align resources, activities and employees to achieve strategic objectives and priorities.

"Applied PerformanceManagement delivers enhanced data analytics capabilities to insurance agencies and brokerages to capitalize on the vast amount of rich data their agency and brokerage management systems produce," said Reid French, CEO, Applied Systems. "Through data analytics, Applied Systems is enabling insurance agencies and brokerages to better understand their business and make more insight-driven and customer-focused decisions."

Applied PerformanceManagement will be commercially available in early 2014 following the completion of a controlled release period with existing Applied Systems' customers.

About Applied Systems

Applied Systems is a leading provider of software that powers the business of insurance. The company is recognized as a pioneer in agency and brokerage management systems and data exchange between agencies, brokers, carriers and their clients. By automating the insurance lifecycle, Applied Systems software enables millions of people around the world to safeguard and protect what matters most. To learn more, please visit www.appliedsystems.com.

Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE, and NYSEAmex when available. See also delay times for other exchanges. Quotes and other information supplied by independent providers identified on the Yahoo! Finance partner page. Quotes are updated automatically, but will be turned off after 25 minutes of inactivity. Quotes are delayed at least 15 minutes. All information provided "as is" for informational purposes only, not intended for trading purposes or advice. Neither Yahoo! nor any of independent providers is liable for any informational errors, incompleteness, or delays, or for any actions taken in reliance on information contained herein. By accessing the Yahoo! site, you agree not to redistribute the information found therein.

Fundamental company data provided by Capital IQ. Historical chart data and daily updates provided by Commodity Systems, Inc. (CSI). International historical chart data and daily updates provided by Morningstar, Inc.

Yahoo! - ABC News Network