Fondation Rainbow Bridge MBA Scholarships for Women from Africa and Asia 2013

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Sat, 04/27/2013 - 23:00

Fondation Rainbow Bridge MBA Scholarships for Women from Africa and Asia 2013Description: The Fondation Rainbow Bridge MBA Scholarship is available for women from Asian or African countries affected by natural disasters, drought or famine

Eligible Field of Study: Masters in Business Administration

About Scholarship: The Fondation Rainbow Bridge Scholarship was established in memory of Muriel Dargent (1967 – 2004), Matthieu Dargent (1997 – 2004), Iris Dargent (2001 – 2004), and Muriel’s parents, all of whom disappeared in the December 2004 Tsunami.

A graduate of HEC in 1988, Muriel Dargent presented a strong role model for young women, juggling her responsibilities as wife, mother, and leader. As the Financial Director of Nihon L’Oreal in Japan, Muriel was fluent in English, Spanish and Japanese.The Fondation Rainbow Bridge will enable young women recipients to enrich their academic background by obtaining an HEC MBA.

Scholarship Offered Since: 2004

Scholarship Type: MBA Scholarship for women

Selection Criteria and Eligibility

Eligibility: Recipients of this scholarship are top-caliber female candidates who have been admitted to the HEC MBA program and who can demonstrate exemplary leadership skills in one or more of the following areas:

Selection Criteria: Only admitted candidates can apply for this scholarship.  Women applying must come from an Asian or African country affected by a natural disaster, drought or famine. In addition, they must demonstrate a commitment to solving some of the social and economic issues affecting their countries while working for the long-term security of the people living there.

Essay Question: Please explain in 1,500 words why you should be named the Fondation Rainbow Bridge Scholar at the HEC MBA Program, while identifying your post-MBA goals.

Personal Financial Statement: Applicants must submit a detailed description of their financial circumstances as well as a cash-flow forecast for the 16-month duration at HEC.

Number of Scholarships: Two Scholarships per year

Value of Scholarship: € 20,000 each

Duration of Scholarship: Onetime scholarship award

Eligible Countries: African and Asian Countries

To be taken at (country): HEC, France

Application Deadline: rolling (typically June and November)

Offered annually? Yes

How to Apply: For further details, and application requirements, visit: Fondation Rainbow Bridge Scholarship

Sponsors: HEC-Fondation Rainbow Bridge

Important Notes: Please note that unfortunately you cannot apply for this scholarship if admitted after June 15th for the September intake and after November 26th for the January intake.

Article references
scholarshipslisting.com