Kingston University admissions alert: Are you ready for the admission season?
Recent News Videos

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Mon, 06/23/2014 - 02:01

Are you ready for the admission season? Kingston University closes applications for their September 2014 intake for Undergraduate courses on June 30, 2014.

During this intake, Kingston University will offer admissions to their undergraduate courses in the areas of Business and Law, Art, Design and Architecture, Arts and Social Sciences, Science (including Life Sciences, Pharmacy and Chemistry and Environmental Sciences), Engineering (including Automotive, Aerospace, Civil and Construction and Mechanical), Computing, Information Systems and Mathematics, and Health and Social Care Sciences among others.

Find a course of your choice:
www.kingston.ac.uk/courses

Deadline for Application submission for UG courses
June 30, 2014

Prospectus for International students:
http://www.kingston.ac.uk/download-a-prospectus/documents/internationalPGprospectus.pdf

Application via UCAS – www.ucas.com

For students interested in pursuing Joint Honors, Kingston University offers a unique opportunity to take up courses in the areas of arts and social sciences.

UG applications can be made via UCAS and must be made online on their website www.ucas.com .

The deadline for submissionsfor applications isJune 30, 2014. Students interested in applying for Undergraduate courses after 30th June would need to do so via UCAS Clearing.

Kingston University provides practical career support offering careers workshops and expert advice, including general advice on CV preparation, how to complete application forms and interview techniques. International students have the benefit of receiving specialized advice about the UK job market. Close links with employers and professional organisations, as well as research and consultancy activities, ensure that courses offered at KU are relevant to today’s work environment.

International students studying at Kingston can work part time up to 20 hours a week either on or off campus whilst they study. So don’t miss your chances of studying at on one of the most sought after Universities in UK. Kingston Universityoffers internationally recognized qualifications and a supportive community within easy reach of London.