Martha M. Dohner Memorial Scholarship for Undergraduate Applicants, Pennsylvania, 2013

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Fri, 04/12/2013 - 14:00

Martha M. Dohner Memorial Scholarship for Undergraduate Applicants, Pennsylvania, 2013Scholarship Program: Martha M. Dohner Memorial Scholarship

Type of Award: Scholarships

Nationality: Scholarship is open for U.S. citizens.

Employer: American Association of University Women Harrisburg Branch offers scholarship.

Level of study: This scholarship is open for Undergraduate Studies.

Subject(s): Subjects offered by the university.

Duration: Scholarship is awarded for fall semester.

Number of awards: Not known.

Am I eligible? 1. Enrolled full-time as student in both the spring and fall 2013 terms.

2. Female student having completed at least 15 credits toward an undergraduate degree by the end of May 2013.

3. Attend an accredited college or university located in Pennsylvania.

4. Permanent resident of Dauphin or Cumberland County.

5. Demonstration of academic achievement with at least a 3.25 GPA.

6. Demonstration of financial need.

How do I apply? Interested applicants must apply By Post.

What does it cover? A scholarship in the amount of $1,000 is awarded annually in Ms. Dohner’s name.

Description: The Martha M. Dohner Memorial Scholarship was established by the Harrisburg Branch of the AAUW as part of our continued commitment to the community and the education of women. Ms. Dohner was a respected member of our organization and an active community volunteer. We want to honor her memory by assisting with the education of a woman pursuing her degree as a student at a local college.

Closing Date: Applicants must submit the following materials to the AAUW Harrisburg Scholarship by May 19, 2013.