BENT 2

BENT 2

I strongly believe that the most serious duty of every being is to discover his/her basic capabilities and interests and try to cultivate these capabilities and satisfy his/her interests. I consider this to be the most reliable way for achieving success. In high school period, I participated in the Iranian National chemistry, Physics and Mathematics Olympiads as single representative of my city which indicate my background and desire to learn everything deeply.

After acceptance in the National undergraduate entrance exam and as a result I was admitted into the Engineering Department of University of XER one of the most competitive LKO Engineering Schools in MERT and was able to pursue my interests in MNB Engineering program.

Following the achievement of my undergraduate studies, I decided to pursue graduate studies in of Engineering. In 2014, I ranked 2th out of approximately 5,0000 in the National graduate entrance exam and I admitted to engineering Department of University of XER first ranked university and one of the most prestigious technological university in Qwtu.

In the first semester, I passed ‘Projects design’, ‘Advanced Projects design’, ‘math, and ‘Lab. I presented two projects for first and second courses and a seminar for each other courses.For applied course, I accomplished a project with collaboration of three other graduate students using advanced instrument and mathematical techniques such as, Alpl and Dertoc. I used some software such as MANT, BTRE and SDFG in order to model data.In the second semester, I took ’fluid, ‘advanced Mathematics’, ‘applied mechanics. In addition, I accomplished a project for each mentioned course. Third semester, I passed ‘systems and ‘final seminar’. For systems course, I completed a project on exploring high potential methods with two faculty members and one graduate student.My supervisors’ Specialty and fluid laboratory made a good atmosphere for research at GERF environment and so encourage me to address my thesis regarding to Applied KJLO.

Mega techniques are applied in wide- range of applications such as water, civil engineering that are rapidly evolving fields with an immense potential for research. Nowadays, Mega is one of most important fields all over the globe as the earth is being put under constantly increasing pressure regarding to human demands on it.

I have written fourteen papers for authentic international journals in different fields of MEGA include fluid and solid. Comparing with other students in POL and other high ranked public universities, I had a great performance that impressed my supervisors because quantity and quality of my works were much higher than other students and they could not compete with me.

For career aspirations, I hope to become a faculty member at a prestigious university or a professional researcher and developer within a corporation because KLGY deal with wide-range of fields related to environment. I know that my path will lead me to many obstacles, but I am confident that I will be able to overcome them relying on my determination, talents, and hard work. I hope your institution will give me the opportunity to grow as a researcher.

Also, while keeping a good status in my serious courses, I always tried not to disregard other aspects of life. I have practiced Tennis in professional level and I have got some championship certificates in different championships in the city, province, and cross-country. I firmly believe that with the help of your great scholars, I will be able to study my interests, fulfill my dreams and contribute to development of new concepts.

I participated in the Iranian National chemistry, Physics and Mathematics Olympiads as single representative of my city which indicate my background
I participated in the Iranian National chemistry, Physics and Mathematics Olympiads as single representative of my city which indicates my background

studies in of Engineering
studies in Engineering

Third semester, I passed
In third semester, I passed

are applied in wide- range
are applied in a wide- range