Financial need essay

Financial need essay

Unfortunately, I don’t have an opportunity to cover all expenses connected with my education for several reasons.

First of all, I’am a student from a small developing country in Central Asia. Our economy is young and quite unstable and it essentially depends on different external factors such as import, currency exchange, political situation and etc. The average wage per month in Kyrgyzstan is 12 159 soms or 121, 59 pounds which is quite low even in our country.

The second reason is, that I have a large family (3 siblings and 2 parents). My parents have to work a lot to provide better living and studying conditions for us.
When I was an undergraduate student, I didn’t want to burden my parents with my tuition fee and I won a scholarship, so my previous education was covered by the Kyrgyz government. When I was a third year student I was awarded a scholarship of The first President of the Russian Federation for the brilliant achievements in studies. These two scholarships have not only helped me but also my family. They have helped lift the financial burden off my parents’ shoulders and given them some room to breathe.

Now I’m intending to get a master’s degree and I hope that your university can help me reach my dream.

59 pounds which is quite low even in our country.
59 pounds which are quite low even in our country.

These two scholarships have not only helped me but also my family.
These two scholarships have helped not only me but also my family.