Please briefly state your scientific and professional interests and objectives, as well as your career goals. Include a description of your past accomplishments that are not evident from the examination of other documents submitted. Report your results, i

Please briefly state your scientific and professional interests and objectives, as well as your career goals. Include a description of your past accomplishments that are not evident from the examination of other documents submitted. Report your results, if applicable, on any research in progress. List the memberships in scientific, professional, or honorary societies

Researching is one of the most things I fascinate in my life. In high school period, both Physics and Chemistry are my forte and my favorite subjects. I participated two times in the Excellent Student Contest in Chemistry in Ho Chi Minh City and was awarded the First prize and Second Prize. Besides, I usually went to Physics Lab and Chemistry Lab in my high school to perceive the way my teachers do experiments, which is really amazing to me. In my freshmen time in Ho Chi Minh University of Technology, I joined a small group with my close friend to compete in Chemical Engineering Contest and we were proudly received a Consolation Prize for the idea of manufacturing cheap and eco-friendly pH indicator from red cabbage. After that Contest, I try my best to being admitted to Honors Class, which only adopted high-ranking student and was taught in both English and Vietnamese. With the higher demand, this class boosted my competency and gave me more chance to do research.

Being a researcher in nano technology is my goal in future and I aim to investigate more about Nano particles or the way to apply it in practices. Throughout undergraduate period, almost my time is to do research thesis in Catalysis laboratory about Hollow nano-spheres particle, which is an innovative material employed to delivery drug to treat cancer in specific tissues. This research was done only by me and the only support I have was the advice of my advisor and seniors. I was struggled with this for a long time in virtue of not collecting any successful data and my advisor suggested that I should change into a simpler research. However, eventually, I synthesized it successfully and was given excellent score for my thesis. Basing on this research, I published a scientific paper in ‘The Regional Conference on Chemical Engineering’ last October.

I consider a plethora of scholarships before applying for TIGP, but I think that only TIGP is suitable for my career path since Taiwan is the most livable country and has a great culture and cuisine. Additionally, I was also strongly advised by my lecturer who got her PhD in National Taiwan University of Science and Technology. If I was admitted to TIGP, I would continue to research more about innovative materials and nurture my passion in Nano Technology. The applications of nano-materials are really merit for the humankinds encompass improving curability for cancers or enhance the manufacturing process and that is the reason I pursue it. If possible, I want to be a post-doctoral in Taiwan or another country to become a truly researcher who could fire student’s enthusiasm in developing country to keep their passion about science like me.