Skip to main content
Enter your keywords
Reading & Listening
I am from:
1 year 7 months
TPO27 - Integrated TOEFL essay
TPO21 – Independent: A/D? For success in a future job, the ability to relate well to people is more important than studying hard in school.
TPO22 – Independent: A/D? Teachers should not make their political or social views known to students in classroom.
TPO25 – Independent: A/D? Young people nowadays do not give enough time to help their communities.
TPO23 – Independent: A/D? In today's world, it is more important to work quickly and risk making mistakes than to work slowly and make sure that everything is correct.
TPO26 – Independent: A/D? It is better for children to choose jobs that are similar to their parent's jobs than to choose jobs that very different from their parent's job.
A/D? It is better to take risks and explore new things when you are older than when you are young.
TPO26 - Integrated TOEFL essay
TPO25 - Integrated TOEFL essay
TPO 21 - Integrated TOEFL essay
15. Some students prefer to choose universities located in big cities. Others would like to study inuniversities located in small towns. Please state your opinion and explain why.
6. Would you prefer to go on a trip overseas to a new country with a companion youknow, or just by yourself?
4. Would you prefer to run your own private business or work for a large company withmany employees?
8. During your spare time, would you prefer to watch a movie or read a book?
10. Would you prefer to go on a long trip by car or by train?
What would you like to change about the school system in your country?
TPO (S7-Q1): If friends from another country were going to spend time in your country, what city or place would you suggest they visit? Using details and examples, explain why.
TPO24 – Q6
TPO24 – Q5
TPO24 – Q4