Nations should suspend government funding for the arts when significant numbers of their citizens are hungry or unemployed.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning f

Nations should suspend government funding for the arts when significant numbers of their citizens are hungry or unemployed.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

Some people adhere to the idea that government should suspend financing of the arts in case, a appreciable number of people is hungry or unemployed. As far as I am concerned this statement is mistaken due to the fact, that this step will not heal a weak economy. Moreover, arts in all their forms from are important for our society and without them we would lose part of ourselves.

Fisrt of all, if a significant number of citizens of a coutnry suffer from unemployment and hanger, that mean that the state has an unefficient and unviable economy. The proposal to cease funding of arts in order to help people is unreasonable. These problems signalize that the state has uneffective and incompetent government, to tackle the problem citizens should electe new government who will be able to make decisions to solve the problem. The redistribution of money which is spent on supporting of arts will not alleviate the problem due to the fact that usually only a small per cent of state's budget is allocated for such purpuses. Therefore, implementation of the policy would bring harm to artists and no benefits to citizens.

Moreover, society is profoundly needed to have arts. Artists are able to convey ideas and emotions directly to viewer. Consequently, arts are able to affect our society in a way which otherwise is impossible. An modern artist Banksy, who is well-known in the UK, try to attract public attention to some grave and painful question via arts. For instance, one of his work describe attitude of Europe to migrants from war zone of South Africa. He create a waterpool in which he located several boats which are filled with figures of migrants. Each person who visited this art object may puss the boats from edge of the pool. Many visitors who saw this art object has changed thier attitude to the issue about the migrants because the masterpiece makes the problem closer to each person. Arts are a unique and valuable means for changing our society.

Moroever, although some people see no use in art, the arts have saturated our environment, without arts in all their form our cars, houses, megalopolises were different. Arts subtley influence our perception of the world. Each of us participate to arts in some way by watching movie, reading poetry or looking at a painting. Thererfore, it is crucial for government to maintain support of art in particulare when economy is in trouble.

In conclusion, depsite the fact that some people see not use in arts and as a result propose to stop funding them in case, a coutnry has some economic problems, this action will have no positive effect on life of people who struggled but will be harmful for arts which are necessity for our society.

a appreciable number of people is hungry
a appreciable number of people are hungry

An modern artist Banksy, who is well-known in the UK, try to attract public attention
An modern artist Banksy, who is well-known in the UK, tries to attract public attention

Sentence: For instance, one of his work describe attitude of Europe to migrants from war zone of South Africa.
Description: The fragment work describe attitude is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace describe with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: He create a waterpool in which he located several boats which are filled with figures of migrants.
Description: The fragment He create a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace create with verb, past tense

Many visitors who saw this art object has changed thier attitude to the issue
Many visitors who saw this art object have changed thier attitude to the issue

Sentence: Fisrt of all, if a significant number of citizens of a coutnry suffer from unemployment and hanger, that mean that the state has an unefficient and unviable economy.
Error: coutnry Suggestion: country
Error: unefficient Suggestion: inefficient
Error: unviable Suggestion: unable

Sentence: These problems signalize that the state has uneffective and incompetent government, to tackle the problem citizens should electe new government who will be able to make decisions to solve the problem.
Error: electe Suggestion: elected
Error: uneffective Suggestion: ineffective

Sentence: The redistribution of money which is spent on supporting of arts will not alleviate the problem due to the fact that usually only a small per cent of state's budget is allocated for such purpuses.
Error: purpuses Suggestion: purposes

Error: waterpool Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Many visitors who saw this art object has changed thier attitude to the issue about the migrants because the masterpiece makes the problem closer to each person.
Error: thier Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Arts subtley influence our perception of the world.
Error: subtley Suggestion: subtle

Sentence: Thererfore, it is crucial for government to maintain support of art in particulare when economy is in trouble.
Error: particulare Suggestion: particular

Sentence: In conclusion, depsite the fact that some people see not use in arts and as a result propose to stop funding them in case, a coutnry has some economic problems, this action will have no positive effect on life of people who struggled but will be harmful for arts which are necessity for our society.
Error: depsite Suggestion: despite
Error: coutnry Suggestion: country

Double check grammar & spelling issues after essay writing.

------------------------