The examiner asks the candidate about him/herself, his/her home, work or studies and other familiar topics.
How important are clothes and fashion to you? [Why/Why not?]
What kind of clothes do you dislike? [Why?]
How different are the clothes you wear now from those you wore 10 years ago?
What do you think the clothes we wear say about us?
- PART 2Describe one of your friends.You should say: how you met how long you have known each other how you spend time together and explain why you like this person.You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes.You have one minute to thin58
- - Do you know about any education programs in this country?- Do you consider teaching profession popular in your country?- What is better to have, a strict or a permissive teacher? Why?96
- PART 2Describe an interesting historic place.You should say: what it is where it is located what you can see there now and explain why this place is interesting.You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes.You have one minute to think 75
- Speaking Part 1 Your country Which part of your country do most people live in Tell me about the main industries there How easy is it to travel around your country Has your country changed much since you were a child66
- PART 1 The examiner asks the candidate about him herself his her home work or studies and other familiar topics EXAMPLE Clothes How important are clothes and fashion to you Why Why not What kind of clothes do you dislike Why How different are the clothes 67
8.0 out of 9