The examiner asks the candidate about him/herself, his/her home, work or studies and other familiar topics.
How important are clothes and fashion to you? [Why/Why not?]
What kind of clothes do you dislike? [Why?]
How different are the clothes you wear now from those you wore 10 years ago?
What do you think the clothes we wear say about us?
- PART 3 Discussion topics Purpose of festivals and celebrations Example questions Why do you think festivals are important events in the working year Would you agree that the original significance of festivals is often lost today Is it good or bad do you t65
- speaking part 1:EntertainmentDo you prefer relaxing at home or going out in the evening? [Why?]When you go out for an evening, what do you like to do?How popular is this with other people in your country?Is there any kind of entertainment you do not like?70
- PART 1 The examiner asks the candidate about him herself his her home work or studies and other familiar topics EXAMPLE Clothes How important are clothes and fashion to you Why Why not What kind of clothes do you dislike Why How different are the clothes 67
- PART 1The examiner asks the candidate about him/herself, his/her home, work or studies and other familiar topics.EXAMPLEFriendsAre your friends mostly your age or different ages? [Why?]Do you usually see your friends during the week or at weekends? [Why?]93
- - Do you know about any education programs in this country?- Do you consider teaching profession popular in your country?- What is better to have, a strict or a permissive teacher? Why?96
8.0 out of 9