Part 1:What games are popular in your country?Do you play any games?How do people learn to play games in your country?Do you think it's important for people to play games?Part 2:Describe an open-air or street market which you enjoyed visiting. You should

Speaking topics in text

Part 1:
What games are popular in your country?
Do you play any games?
How do people learn to play games in your country?
Do you think it's important for people to play games?
Part 2:
Describe an open-air or street market which you enjoyed visiting. You should say:

- where the market is
- what the market sells
- how big the market is
- and explain why you enjoyed visiting it.
Part 3:
Describe an open-air or street market which you enjoyed visiting. You should say: - where the market is - what the market sells - how big the market is and explain why you enjoyed visiting this market Shopping at markets Example questions 01: • Do people in your country enjoy going to open-air markets that sell things like food or clothes or old objects? Which type of market is more popular? Why? • Do you think markets are more suitable places for selling certain types of things? Which ones? Why do you think this is? • Do you think young people feel the same about shopping at markets as older people? Why is that? Example questions: • What do you think are the advantages of buying things from shops rather than markets? • How does advertising influence what people choose to buy? Is this true for everyone? • Do you think that any recent changes in the way people live have affected general shopping habits? Why is this?

Speaking recording
Speaking category