You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes.
You have one minute to think about what you’re going to say.
You can make some notes to help you if you wish.
Describe something interesting that you once found.
You should say:
what you found
how you found it
what you did with it
and explain why it was interesting.
- PART 2Describe one of your friends.You should say: how you met how long you have known each other how you spend time together and explain why you like this person.You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes.You have one minute to thin58
- PART 2Describe a song or a piece of music you like.You should say: what the song or music is what kind of song or music it is where you first heard itand explain why you like it.You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes.You have one 83
- PART 2Describe a festival that is important in your country.You should say: when the festival occurs what you did during it what you like or dislike about it and explain why this festival is important.You will have to talk about the topic for one to90
- Speaking Part 1 Your country Which part of your country do most people live in Tell me about the main industries there How easy is it to travel around your country Has your country changed much since you were a child66
- Part 2You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes.You have one minute to think about what you’re going to say.You can make some notes to help you if you wish.Describe something interesting that you once found.You should say:what you found49
6.5 out of 9
You talked very well, but don't pause. Talk faster.
and seems you did talk according to the topic. You need to 'explain why it was interesting'.
Thank you, I can't help but smile after seeing my score...Now I knew in what part of the test I need an extra effort...