You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes.
You have one minute to think about what you’re going to say.
You can make some notes to help you if you wish.
Describe something interesting that you once found.
You should say:
what you found
how you found it
what you did with it
and explain why it was interesting.
- Answer the questions:Speaking part 1Where are you from?Are you a student, or do you have a job?What do you study? / What is your job?Do you enjoy your job / your studies?75
- Describe a subject or a course that you have studied in school or college. Please say- What was it?- Did you like it? Why?- How long did you study it for?- Explain your feelings towards this subject80
- Speaking Part 1 Your country Which part of your country do most people live in Tell me about the main industries there How easy is it to travel around your country Has your country changed much since you were a child66
- PART 3Discussion topics:Famous people in your countryExample questions:What kind of people become famous people these days?Is this different from the kind of achievement that made people famous in the past?In what way?How do you think people will become f69
- PART 3 Discussion topics Purpose of festivals and celebrations Example questions Why do you think festivals are important events in the working year Would you agree that the original significance of festivals is often lost today Is it good or bad do you t65
6.5 out of 9
You talked very well, but don't pause. Talk faster.
and seems you did talk according to the topic. You need to 'explain why it was interesting'.
Thank you, I can't help but smile after seeing my score...Now I knew in what part of the test I need an extra effort...