The charts below show the proportions of British students at one university in England who were able to speak other languages in addition to English in 2000 and 2010 The given pie charts compare the percentage of British students at a university in Englan

The charts below show the proportions of British students at one university in England who were able to speak other languages in addition to English, in 2000 and 2010.

The given pie charts compare the percentage of British students at a university in England who could speak other languages beside English in 2000 and 2010.

It can be seen from the charts that the rates of Spanish only took up nearly the same proportion in two years while the percentage of no other language doubled after ten years.

According to the pie charts, the rate of French only in 2000 was 15% while the ratios of two other languages and German only were equal, with 10% for each language. Moreover, the proportion of Spanish only was highest in 2000, making up nearly one third. Additionally, the ratios of no other language and another language were 20% and 15% correspondingly.

To be more specific, the proportion of no other language in 2010 was two times less than its rate in 2000 and equal to French only and German only. There was a slight change in two other languages, which increased by 5% in 2010. In addition, the rate of Spanish stayed the same but increased to 35%.