People of different cultures change their way of looking by changing hair color, cosmetics, jewellery. surgery why do you think people do this. is it good to do

Change is the rule of nature,nothing remains constant in this rampantly changing world. Uncertainty is the part and parcel of life. It has been seen that the youths are experimenting with their outlooks with the passage of time and in relation to this some people of different cultures change their way of looking by changing hair colour, cosmetics, jewellery,surgery etcetera as according to the liking. my perspective, change is a good thing

To begin with,today's youths easily get bored from the things whether from the surrounding or even from their own outlook and to overcome the boredom,they try and opt new looks. The sole reason of these kind of actions is the globalization,which has severe impact on the boys and girls.Youth's find new trends very fascinating and by adopting the on going trends or looks,one could replete his/her fascination. The current scenario attributed to numerous changes, for an illustration firstly, the frequent change of hair colour because it is the most easiest and the cheapest way to have a change in the look. There are countless hair colour brands present in the market and some of them are herbal also and as a result one can try new looks without harming the natural hair but one should take care of the faux products present in the market which could harm the hairs very badly. Secondly, the consumerism plays a pivotal role as for example there are various cosmetic products which are available in the market and among countless products there are some brands which are actually effective but the substantial number of wrong advertisement and portraying the product in a false way may affect the market of the original ones.

Moving further,one of the amok adopted trend is the piercing on various parts of the body, girls usually done on the ears, nose or even on the belly button and it has been seen that this trend attracts the boys as well and boys usually got piercing on ears etcetera and in addition to this most of the people have the habit of wearing a jewellery for example chains,bracelet, rings and so on solely because to have a change without disturbing the natural outlook. Moreover, the unusual trend but still popular anyhow, is the surgery of different parts of the body for example surgery of nose, hairline etcetera. This trend is uncommon because it requires immense amount of
money and abundance of population do not want to spend much on this kind of parameters.

To recapitulate, I would like to say that change is a necessity and one should become brave enough to try new looks and try new things because an individual lives once only and must try new things to feel the uncertainty and to feel alive.

one of the amok adopted trend is the
one of the amok adopted trends is the

, girls usually done on
, girls usually do on

Duplicate words or sentences. Look:
No. of Words: 469 while No. of Different Words: 229