Employers nowadays put more emphasis on social skills.Some people believe that social skills are important in addition to good qualifications for job success.To what extent,do you agree or disagree?
The dynamics of job qualification have been changed rampantly over the years. Nowadays, more emphasize is given on social skills rather than the qualification. In my opinion, this trend must be welcomed and statistically right.
To begin with,over the period of time, the public dealing has been increased at a gradual rate. One could opt any stream as his/her basic qualification but to survive in the industry or field the social skills play a pivotal role. There are numerous example assert the importance of social skills. Firstly, in administration field, the job of officers are to manage the...
Subscribe as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Discuss when if ever a capital punishment can be viewed as a valid punishment for crime 76
- The chart below give information on the age of the populations of Yemen and Italy in 2000 and projections for 2050Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features,and make comparisons where relevant 65
- Some people think it is more important preserve land for endangered animals than to use land for people's need,such as farming,homes,and industries.Do you agree or disagree with this view? 70
- Does travel promote understanding and communication among countries ? 70
- Food habits across the world are changing Discuss the changes brought in to your community or country by this trend Are these changes good for society Discuss giving reasons and examples 77
There are numerous example assert the importance of social skills.
There are numerous examples which assert the importance of social skills.
though qualification has its own sheen in an individual life but the social skills are the added charm
Description: don't put 'though' 'but' in one sentence.
must take an early appropriate steps
must take an early appropriate step
must take early appropriate steps
one of the most richest man of India.
one of the most richest men of India.
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 6.5 out of 9
Category: Good Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 4 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 13 15
No. of Words: 329 350
No. of Characters: 1563 1500
No. of Different Words: 174 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.259 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.751 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.639 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 111 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 69 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 45 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 31 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 25.308 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 17.291 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.615 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.369 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.57 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.148 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 4 5