Many people say that the only way to guarantee getting a good job is to complete a course of university education Others claim that it is better to start work after school and gain experience in the world of work How far do you agree or disagree with the

Many people say that the only way to guarantee getting a good job is to complete a course of university education. Others claim that it is better to start work after school and gain experience in the world of work.How far do you agree or disagree with the above views?

Recently, the competition of getting a great job has increased. Many people believe that attending in a university is only one way to get a rewarding job than other people, while some defenders say that it is not always right because some fields do not want any degree from universities.

Firstly, it is certainly true that a degree is very important for applying a perfect job. Many companies require many qualifications for a high position before hiring new employees. A graduated degree, high language proficiency level and computer skills are all required in many official jobs today. A certification or higher degree is only one way to prove that a person is already trained or learned all mandatory skills and be able to work. Having a degree can make a person more attractive to employers for offering a great job. Therefore, a degree is important evidence with guarantee a great job in a person.

Secondly, some professional careers such as a doctor, nurse or lawyer require a certain specific knowledge and skills which cannot learn by yourself at home or practice with some experts. Attending a n university is only one way for pursuing professional jobs. This is because, all standard necessary skills and comprehensive courses can be taught and practiced effectively only in colleges or universities. All of these support that why a certification is very necessary for working as a professional job.

On the other hand, in some line of works, a degree does not mean anything. For example, a mechanic or business workers need only value experience need only value experience and some skills which can get only practice in these works for a long time. Even though, a person does not have any degree, if he/she starts work early and gain a lot of experience, it can also easy to get a satisfied job and because a success in the future.

In conclusion, both sides have their own experience which is difficult to decide which way is right. However, it is always right that having a degree will be a great guarantee for hunting a rewarding job in the work market.