Some people are against keeping animals in the zoo others however disagree and believe that zoo s have lots of benefits What is your opinion Give reason

Some people are against keeping animals in the zoo others however disagree and believe that zoo's have lots of benefits.What is your opinion? Give reason

The dynamics of keeping animals have been changed rampantly over the years. Some people assert that animals should not be kept in zoo while others presume that zoo's have lots of benefits.In my perception,animals should not be kept in the zoo's and the same has been discussed in the following paragraphs.

To begin with,over the past few decades it has been seen that some animals are on the verge of extinction and numerous initiatives have been taken to save the endangered species. Natural habitat is the best for animals.In the natural environment the animals does not loose their basic innate for an illustration, tiger is a wild animal and has the basic innate of hunting and killing and thus by keeping the tigers in natural habitat maintained those basic instincts rather than keeping the tigers in the zoo's where they are fed by the management.In the zoo's wild animals are kept for entertainment where an individual visit and replete his/her desire to see the wild creatures.

Moving further,there is no denying the fact that rather then keeping the animals in the zoo's,they must be keep in the wild life centuries etcetera.In countries like India, the population of tigers are decreasing at wild pace.Proactive measures are taken by the government to impart the safety of the endangered wild creature and henceforth,numerous wild life centuries are developed for an illustration, Corbett National Park which is under the constant eye of central government and thus maintained after proper interval of time.These parameters provide natural environment to the wild animals with a sense of safety

To recapitulate , I will emphasize that animals are the numb creatures and hence government as well as individual must understand that the animals must not be keep in zoo and they require a natural environment to survive

zoo's have lots of benefits
zoos have lots of benefits

the animals does not loose their basic innate
the animals do not lose their basic innate

where an individual visit and replete his/her desire
where an individual visits and repletes his/her desire

zoos not zoo's