Nowadays many people are diagnosed with anorexia what do you think the causes of this are What can be done to improve the situation

Nowadays many people are diagnosed with anorexia what do you think the causes of this are? What can be done to improve the situation?

With the medical advancement, human has acquired victory on many fatal diseas across the world. However, it has been notified by many doctors that people are suffering with anorexia in a huge count which needs to be addressed with the immidiate attention. There are many reasons behind the growth of this symptoms whereas few can be elaborated as follows withe the possible solutions.

To commence with, the pivotal reason behind the repugnance to food is the deterioration in the taste of the food. The conventional farming has destroyed the natural taste of the fruits and vegetables today. Excessive use of pastisides and fertilzers in order to increase the harvest, has surely increased the yield, but with the detrimental effect on the health of human being. secondly, in today's fast pace life, many professions demand the alteration in the lifestyle. For instance, profession like doctors, nurse, cops, and many others those work for long hours and alternate shifts. Hence, the change in lifestyle has also affected the food intake time and so the interest of taking it.Last but not the least, today's generation follows a strict diet in order to achieve fitness like celebraties, which gradually reduces their appetite.

Anoxeria may invite many national health related issues like malnutrition and weak youth.So it is advisable to address such issue in the initial stage to avoid serious consequences to the health of the young generation. To address it, the government has to take prevative cautions in cultivating food. Organic farming is the vintage concept but it is the only effective solution to improve the food quality. So, the governement of every country should insist on organic farming for what they should educate and motivate the farmers of their country along witht the all possible resources. Secondly, every person should understand the calories required for their healthy life and based on that they should plan and schedule of their meal. Last but not the least, in place of starvin diet, people should follow diet with small portion of food along with exercise and yoga to live the healthy lifestyle.

All in all, food is an inevitatble part of our life. We gain enegry from our food and reduced appetite can invite many irreversible health issues. So, I belive that the quality food on regular meal time can help to overcome from the symptoms of anorexia.

Sentence: Excessive use of pastisides and fertilzers in order to increase the harvest, has surely increased the yield, but with the detrimental effect on the health of human being. secondly, in today's fast pace life, many professions demand the alteration in the lifestyle.
Error: fertilzers Suggestion: fertilizers
Error: pastisides Suggestion: past sides

Sentence: To address it, the government has to take prevative cautions in cultivating food.
Error: prevative Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: So, the governement of every country should insist on organic farming for what they should educate and motivate the farmers of their country along witht the all possible resources.
Error: witht Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: governement Suggestion: government

Sentence: Last but not the least, in place of starvin diet, people should follow diet with small portion of food along with exercise and yoga to live the healthy lifestyle.
Error: starvin Suggestion: starving

Sentence: All in all, food is an inevitatble part of our life.
Error: inevitatble Suggestion: inevitable

Sentence: We gain enegry from our food and reduced appetite can invite many irreversible health issues.
Error: enegry Suggestion: energy

Sentence: So, I belive that the quality food on regular meal time can help to overcome from the symptoms of anorexia.
Error: belive Suggestion: believe

It can reach 8.0 without spelling errors. You may keep 4 paragraphs in the future essay writings. One paragraph for one side, and another paragraph for another side. Because the contents for 4 paragraphs are pretty enough.
----------------------