Should people take responsibility for solving problems that affect their community or nation in general?

We were created to help one another become better in whatever it is we are doing. No one was created to work alone, or to figure out everything alone. We all need each other to be better at whatever it is that we find ourselves doing. The government cannot possibly attend to all situations and problems. They will always do their best to tackle as many problems as possible but, they won't be able to do it all. That is where we the citizens come into play. We should not just sit down doing nothing because we are not in power. A country, state or community can only perform better if the citizens...

Sentence: That is where we the citizens come into play.
Description: The tag a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to we and the

Sentence: We will be working together and this promotes greater relationship amongs individuals.
Error: amongs Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: We should be able to think and come up with ideas to help the government make our nation a bettter place to live in.
Error: bettter Suggestion: better

Sentence: We just can't sit down, critizing the government and expect anything good to happen.
Error: critizing Suggestion: No alternate word

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/sat