Depression is a psychological disorder in which a person is overwhelmed by an emotional crisis. Symptons of depression include feelings of hopelessness, sadness, and despair; loss of interest and pleasure in things; weight loss or weight gain; difficulty falling asleep or sleeping more than usual; lack of motivation; and loss of energy. Agrowing body of evidence suggests that several types of depression are linked to biological and environmental factors. In cases of mild or situational depression, the symptoms usually decline with a change of scenery or routine, or when the problem that caused the depression disappears.
The professor describes seasonal affective disorder - SAD. Explain how SAD is an example of depression.
- What is the most interesting class you have ever taken? Explain the aspects of the class that made it interesting. Include details and examples in your explanation. 60
- Using points and examples from the lecture, explain how crowd behavior can be unpredictable. 70
- An important survival skill of animals is their spatial memory, the ability to remember objects based on their relationship to other things in the environment. Animals use their spatial memory to make a list of paths leading to various goals. Navigating b 60
- Using points and examples from the talk, describe the duties of different types of managers in large hotels. 70
- Describe your idea of the perfect job. Explain why this job would be appealing to you. 57
22 in 30
Some hesitations with 'ehn' in the speaking.