In 1956, German psychologist Erikson used the term “identity crisis,” as being an important conflict human beings face in life. Erikson describes the identity crisis as first happening during ages 13 to 19. Overcoming the crisis in those teen years will help overcome identity crises later in their life. Today, the complexities of modern life create many stressful situations. People may experience identity crises more often now than in the time of Erikson.
- Problem in remembering words. 80
- Question 5 in TOEFL speaking section.Listening talks about problem of money for man as he loses his scholarship because of lower grade in current semester. So he might not come to school for next semester. 70
- TOEFL Speaking section Question 6.Q-1. US History Class 80
- Wolves in Yellowstone ParkThanks to a controversial but very successful reintroduction program, wolves are now in Yellowstone again after an absence of almost 70 years. These wolves had been hunted to near extinction on the North American continent. Sever 70
- A Meeting at Bretton WoodsThe Bretton Woods Conference was held in New Hampshire in July 1944, and was attended by forty-four nations. The conference was held to make plans for post–World War II international economic cooperation. The purpose of this meet 70
21 in 30
Remove 'ehn' in the speaking.
Watch out the time.